over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth about Big Ramy

Freddy.Bagdad

Newbies
Been wanting to put this thread up for quite a while about this, as he is definitely one of my favorite bodybuilders at present.

Now ... Lets get down to business, how does a 200lb man put on 100+lbs in a short period of time, yes i know 80lbs stage weight but he does weight around 315 or something off season.

Dennis James claims some myo-deficiency.

Me i claim serious high dosage AAS, High dose HGH, and slin, spot on diet and hard training, good genetics and a lot of free time to work on his physique

Now this guy was a fisherman, where the hell was he getting the money from.

Would just like to here peoples opinions really?...

He met the right guy. He has great genetics. He has the desire to do what it takes. End of story.

Been wanting to put this thread up for quite a while about this, as he is definitely one of my favorite bodybuilders at present.

Now ... Lets get down to business, how does a 200lb man put on 100+lbs in a short period of time, yes i know 80lbs stage weight but he does weight around 315 or something off season.

Me i claim serious high dosage AAS, High dose HGH, and slin, spot on diet and hard training, good genetics and a lot of free time to work on his physique

I don't know a whole lot about him personally but it doesn't seem that hard to imagine between genetics and the amount of supplements he probably taking. When I first started training I went from 170lbs to 260lbs in a few years. Grant it this was not all muscle but still it can be done.

I have heard two different rumors regarding money... again RUMORS

1. the Kuwait government sponsors high level athletes

2. supposedly he has some royal Oil rich saudi family sponsoring him

I have heard two different rumors regarding money... again RUMORS

1. the Kuwait government sponsors high level athletes

2. supposedly he has some royal Oil rich saudi family sponsoring him

This happens,

I lived there last year, and lifted at Oxygen

Last edited:
It's fun to assume something crazy, but honestly probably just the boring truth;

1. He has the best genetics possible for bodybuilding
2. He has access to the purest drugs
3. He has an entire team at the Oxygen gym who support him in every way, shape, and form thus giving him every single opportunity to optimize every aspect of his bodybuilding
4. He dedicates every single moment of his life to bodybuilding while using the best food, best drugs, best genetics, and has been doing that since the first day he picked up a weight

I Love these "speculation" threads!

Wait, no I don't :rolleyes:

Only Ramy himself knows!

It's genetics. His body responds well to the bb lifestyle ie gear, food, training.

He is sponsored by a sheik. If you see pictures of him in his office, you see the picture of the sheik hanging on the wall behind him.

He also has the greatest genetics I have ever seen for putting on size, (whilst maintaining a nice shape) and now has access to all the food and drugs he could want. The sky is the limit for this guy.

over the years i've noticed the individuals who solely attribute success in bodybuilding to drugs are the seasonal gym goers who train hard 3 months before summer and have never stayed on a strict diet for more than 6 weeks. these guys lift enough to know that building muscle is hard but have no idea the mental/physical/family commitments - discipline - that go into a 20 week contest prep.

hey if i was (fill in the blank) (sponsored) (taking 10g test) i could be a pro to. meanwhile they don't understand they are too weak minded to achieve those goals.

Has anyone ruled out the "cyborg from the future" hypothesis ?

Then I'm throwing it out there.

I know how he did and its called freaky genetics and hard ass work...he is not doing anything that no one else out there is doing...he is sponsored by a prince and is taken care of along with a fat GAT contract. so quit making excuses why you are small. blame God for your genetics and quit hatin :)

Drugs, genetics, the ability to just train, and the right financial hook up (which unlike here in the States most likely didnt involve leather, bondage nor selling his soiled trunks).

Please feel free to replicate and come back here and tell us how you made out.

He is willing to do what most will not.
Put that with desire and hard work and it happens.

It is not just Big Ramy....That part of the world puts out some of the driest, most shredded physiques. I believe this is in part to a particular drug regiment that is common elsewhere. Maybe high doses of Tren?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131