YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana claims training arms for 8 hours.

smekdjuret

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_rb0FMJ3E4"]SERIES FOUR Ep.#9 8-Hour Arm Marathon - YouTube[/ame]

Well the video says it all, but the reason I started this thread is do guys like Rich really thinkg people are that gullible? I mean wouldn't you feel bad lying like this or am I hatin on the guy has he really done an "8 hour armmarathon"?

What's your opinion I feel like it's a complete lie and it actually makes me a little dissapointed. I mean he doesn't have to admit to seo usage but dont go around spewing this type of bullshit.

Its getting to be like Hollywood. People wont notice you unless you do or say something wild.

Its getting to be like Hollywood. People wont notice you unless you do or say something wild.

Yeah the thing is I like Rich even though he seems to be a guy who likes to over exaggerate things he truly is a freak and seems to love bodybuilding so I'm a fan. But the last couple of episodes have been getting kind of boring and this just feels like they are trying to stir the pot or some shit and that is fine and all but dont stir the pot with obvious bullshit!

:rolleyes: Saying that is just silly. 8hr PMMA implant sessions maybe?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

:rolleyes: Saying that is just silly. 8hr PMMA implant sessions maybe?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Seems accurate! ;)

The thing is do people actually believe this kind of bullshit? Are there guys out there who go "Oh, well honey I'm taking the day off from work tomorrow going to train arms for 8 hours to make them grow an inch." Which Rich acctually claimed! That they could grow an inch in an day, I mean WHAT THE FUCK?

I did read about this workout in one of the magazines many years back. It claimed the same thing... up to an inch in a day from swelling and inflammation. Basically just pop out a set of bis and tris once every half hour

Lol. I thought I was pushing it with my one hour arm workouts.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I did read about this workout in one of the magazines many years back. It claimed the same thing... up to an inch in a day from swelling and inflammation. Basically just pop out a set of bis and tris once every half hour
I remember reading about this in the magazines too... I could be wrong for some member Matt Duvall in the name the is popping in my head when I think about it.

either way definitely some stupid stuff but if I was still a personal trainer working a full day or had home gym I would probably try it just for fun haha

That guy is so full of shit… and synthol. (abuse) His triceps and biceps look like balloons that would pop with oil if I stabbed them.

I used to think he was cool and then I started listening to what he was saying… wow.

say what you want...at the end of the day the guy is leaner, bigger,and more successful than all of you....and fucks just about any woman he wants.

Most people who have met him say he's a very nice guy btw.

what a bunch of fucking haters.

say what you want...at the end of the day the guy is leaner, bigger,and more successful than all of you....and fucks just about any woman he wants.

This kind of thing used to be in the mags 20years ago.

what a bunch of fucking haters.

lol well then he MUST be a good guy then! If he fucks any girl he wants and is successful he MUST be a good person haha You're such a clown.

I remember that full day arm routine as well. If all you guys weren't still wet behind the ears you would have seen it too.

Here's the link to the article.

Bicep Workouts - Gain One Inch in One Day

I never tried it, but I think I'll be giving it a shot even though my arms are in pain 24-7 nowadays.

lol well then he MUST be a good guy then! If he fucks any girl he wants and is successful he MUST be a good person haha You're such a clown.

If he fuks any girl he wants and that makes him a good guy, I must be a douchbag then.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've been making such a great impression on this board with your snarky little comments for a 20 year old kid. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
8 hours of arm training huh? That's like 1,000 sets then I suppose!

now i am just waiting for someone to claim that he also does this 2 or 3 times a week! Haha

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner