over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ENOUGH!!

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Two more young men dead this week. Greg Kovacs at 44 and Mike Jenkins at 31. How many more will die at such a young age from the abuse of drugs and the size and strength at all costs mentality. Listen up!! Nobody gives a rat's ass if you have a 19 inch arm or a 500 lb. bench. Not your sister, brother, mother or postman. They care about you the person not how you look or what you can do in the gym. You want to use gear by all means go ahead but how about a maximum of 600 mgs per week. No orals...none forget them. 600 mgs test or split it between 300 test 300 deca or eq. Forget tren ever existed. Keep the cycles to a max of 12 weeks and get your labs done frequently. Nobody needs to be 260 and to the point you are out of breath from bending over to tie your shoes or walk up a flight of stairs. Take a good look at your family...your parents, your children and picture them crying over you laid out in your casket. Stop the madness for God's sake. The vast majority here will look way better at a lean 210 rather than a bloated 250+ anyway. If I can sway just one person to re-think what they are considering here I will be pleased. If I have pissed off more than a few people with my preaching then I have made them at least think about it and that makes my little rant well worth it!!

Pretty amazing what someones "dream" will make them do and leave behind.

If you need/take some ridiculous doses of anabolic steroids and other growth factors, face it, you're not cut out for this sport. Save yourself and the people that will have to bury you 6ft under the ground eventually.

I cant understand it when I read members here on pm taking high dosage of test at 1000 to 1500mgs a wk 750mgs of tren also 800mgs of deca and 200mgs of anadrol insane :eek:

and besides, if you need more than 600mg to become a pro, you're not meant for bbing

I'm sorry but I find this hard to believe yeah maybe if your a light or middle weight but I don't care how good your genetics are, its very unlikely your gonna be turning pro on 600 mg total. The fact still remains that other guys who also have great genetics are most likely gonna be running 2-3 plus grams, is this healthy? not by any means but nobody ever said competitive bodybuilding was healthy and if you choose to go this route and shoot for your pro card than your gonna have to take some risks. Now there are ways to monitor your health and go about it in a somewhat safe manner but the real question remains is if there truly is a safe way to turn pro and by the looks of the body count lately it's not looking so good. I mean even if you did somehow get to a pro size on 600 mg you still have to take into account how much sheer mass your carrying around on a daily basis only making your body work that much harder, this is what I believe is the true killer I mean how many middle weight and under guys do you hear dropping dead and they sure as hell are still running plenty of gear so I think the real question should be "is it the steroids killing people or is it having the BMI of a clinically obese person?"

I agree with the message of this thread. I haven't been a member of the community here long enough to know, but have dosages generally increased over the years, or are people just talking about it more freely?

I see threads posted from time to time on the possible negative side of our lifestyle. They fade quickly with the other traffic on the boards and it can be easy to overlook the big picture sometimes. A well deserved bump for this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Well said, Tom!!!

And I bet very well known guys in bb world like Greg Kovacs RIP have never took dosages some of the guys which he had never heard - internet bodybuilders, takes...you can expect even more deaths in next 10-15 years...

I'm sorry but I find this hard to believe yeah maybe if your a light or middle weight but I don't care how good your genetics are, its very unlikely your gonna be turning pro on 600 mg total. The fact still remains that other guys who also have great genetics are most likely gonna be running 2-3 plus grams, is this healthy? not by any means but nobody ever said competitive bodybuilding was healthy and if you choose to go this route and shoot for your pro card than your gonna have to take some risks. Now there are ways to monitor your health and go about it in a somewhat safe manner but the real question remains is if there truly is a safe way to turn pro and by the looks of the body count lately it's not looking so good. I mean even if you did somehow get to a pro size on 600 mg you still have to take into account how much sheer mass your carrying around on a daily basis only making your body work that much harder, this is what I believe is the true killer I mean how many middle weight and under guys do you hear dropping dead and they sure as hell are still running plenty of gear so I think the real question should be "is it the steroids killing people or is it having the BMI of a clinically obese person?"

careful.. or ill make it 500mg

Great post Tom and I hope it changes at least one person's perspective on what they are doing to themselves and in the end those they leave behind. But the sad truth is that the dosages will get bigger and bigger as this new generation coming up will push the envelope to it's absolute maximum without any regard for the consequences. And there a lot of guys that are okay with that and that's their choice. I don't want to come across as the steroid police and tell anyone they can't do what they want to themselves. And I'm also not saying that everyone who takes over a gram or two a week of gear is going to drop dead anytime soon because there are obviously a lot of people that have been doing that and a lot more for quite a few years now and live a normal life span, but I suspect we will start seeing the body count go up considerably over the next decade or so. I hope I'm wrong, but only time will tell. My advice to someone I care about would be similar to what you suggested dose wise and regarding lab work, though I do feel tren and orals can be used responsibly, but that's just my own opinion.

though I agree with "some" of what you're saying both of these guys had more health issues going on (from what Ive read) that seemed to attribute to their deaths other than just AAS... Also, the most common saying I read on this site is "everyone is different" so to say that a certain dose and length is enough is short sighted.

I do agree with what I think you're pointing out in that Bodybuilding today (and for sometime now) has become very dangerous and not healthy at all.. AAS abuse and pushing ones body to the limit with no regard for consequence seems to be the trend.. I dont see it stopping either which is sad.

Suppose its just about being responsible, getting blood work and doing everything right.. healthy diet, limiting drinking/narcotics, organ support.. etc

Last edited:
I understand that it's sad that people are dying so young, but is the problem the drug use, or the blatant disregard for one's health? If you're willing to stay at 300+ lbs indefinitely, is it the steroids fault for your heart giving up or your fault for beating your body up until its had enough?

People have been dying off of these boards for two decades now. Since most are hobbyists no one knows there names to report it.
Dosages ebb and flow, about ten years ago or so very high test was the rage, some guys were taking 5+ grams plus all the other goodies.
That being said, there is absolutely nothing healthy about gear at any dosage. And don't even say TRT this and that, guys with low T numbers don't die at 30, 40 or even 50/60 (which is a moot point as we all have low T due to our past gear use).
That being said, do what makes you happy and chase your dreams. As long as your eyes are wide open, do what makes you happy and gives you purpose.

I agree with your post Tom, but unfortunately I think it will fall on deaf ears.
I don't think guys will learn from unfortunate events like this. People will just go about their lives with their ridiculous doses as if nothing has happened.

A lot of people that take steroids have this relentless pursuit to become a mass monster, not caring about the health implications.

I agree with your post Tom, but unfortunately I think it will fall on deaf ears.
I don't think guys will learn from unfortunate events like this. People will just go about their lives with their ridiculous doses as if nothing has happened.

A lot of people that take steroids have this relentless pursuit to become a mass monster, not caring about the health implications.

People should not be taking ridiculous dosages, but not taking orals? C'mon....

Most things to the extreme will often net unpredictable and unintended consequences.

Reasonable cycles. People need to think. See the big picture.

Im not cut out for professional or even national level competition , But to not run orals or stay at 600 mg's of hormone , I do my blood work I keep it healthy .We are all not 210 lbs bro

But I am all for people Not abusing drugs

Last edited:

Was just gonna post the same thing..... Is anybody really gonna drop their doses because of these events???...Nope..... It would be nice to think so but that's being naïve.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131