Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been planning to start this but had to buy a camera. I am waiting on a memory card but that should be here 2moro so here it is. I am pretty much gonna follow Big A's protocol but adjust the time on alittle. Hopefully I end up with calves like his too (wishful thinking).

I am going on the following protocol...

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml

Although I may run it for approx 40 days (I need more haha) before I start maintenance. I will sort out the before pics in the next 2 days. I will include regular photos, some training info and hopefully a few training vids if I can. To be honest the last month has been bad and it has effected my diet and training. I also came off all hormones not too long ago which I have decided I am never gonna do again :eek: Some days I would eat 2 meals of complete crap and nothing else. I think this log will do me good and give me something to concentrate on. I am just getting back into the swing of things now so getting my body ready for punishment.

I am nowhere near the level of development I would think warrants syntherol use...plus I don't even compete. But I just thought fuck it I know it works and I have always wanted bigger calves so I am gonna go for it. I have very poor calf genetics so don't mistake me for not training hard enough in the past. I have trained legs brutally for years using every system going. I am starting to make some progress though so hoping to carry that on over the years. I am hoping all that stretching of the fascia with a good program can bring about big changes.

I will be training calves every day in the gym (4-5 per week) plus performing bodyweight raises (stretching) after every time I inj. So they will be getting it everyday which I feel is the best type of training for my calves. I will use a variety of rep ranges and techniques which you will see in my log.

Hormones are all Genotec and will be 900mg test e and 900mg deca for now. Sure I could get by using much less but those are my doses.

Don't worry my other posts won't be so long winded :D Thanks for your time and I hope I can help motivate others :)

Last edited:
Good luck bro i couldn't imagine pinning the calves:eek:

I actually done it (not everyday) with syntherol for less than 2 weeks in the past and I was surprised how well they tolerated it. I done the full 6 injs in each one too and started getting good results but lazy me just stopped. I can be lazy when it comes to injecting but not this time. It would feel super tight after I injected (I actually enjoyed the feel) but no real pain. I have never injected anything else into my calves though.

Good luck with your log mate.
i know how it feels to have bad genetics.
one day i'd like to fix up my lagging calves with syntherol help

Really interested to see how this works for you. I have done injections (not Syntherol but AAS) in pretty much every muscle group minus calves. I also feel that my calf genetics are pretty piss poor (being 6'2 and having long ass legs) and pretty thin up until I started training about 10 years ago. Honestly I envy fat guys when it comes to calves, LOL. They seem to have the best ones due to the fact that they are carrying so much weight around. If this works out well for you, I may consider doing the same. If not, maybe I'll just start wearing a backpack with a couple of 45s in there to simulate being a lard-ass and walk around on my tip-toes all day for a couple of years and see if that works out better :p

Elvia hates the shit out of me but im excited to see this log and i encourage you elvia to do your best, 900test/900deca aint too much at all i think its perfect, be cool to post other gains alonh the way aswell but i know the focus on this thread is thesyntheroling the calves, good luck

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Elvia hates the shit out of me but im excited to see this log and i encourage you elvia to do your best, 900test/900deca aint too much at all i think its perfect, be cool to post other gains alonh the way aswell but i know the focus on this thread is thesyntheroling the calves, good luck

I don't hate you at all. I just play about on here. But sure everyone has some people being negative about them at times. But when the whole board with no exceptions are being negative you have to ask yourself why. I thought you were being sarcastic when you said you were 150 pounds but everyone thought you were serious. Regardless when you come on here and post you're really young and 300 pounds and ripped and not long been using gear long people will ask for pics. Your reasons for not posting pics were abit peculiar but then you started insulting members so it's no wonder people treated you the way they did. Well there is no point going over everything but just know I don't hate you and I appreciate the kind words.

I will be including info/pics of overall progress too. Ideally I would have had everything done before starting but pretty much done. The memory card came today so I will post pics 2moro... my bro is gonna take some for me. Today I have shaved my body which I am not a huge fan of but it has to be done as I am like a gorilla. It took me ages but I am all done now. Last day of training before starting the syntherol 2moro. I will be training calves, quads, bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I have moved over to training each body part frequently but with fairly low volume each session.

I pinned my calves once... NEVER again. Very interested in seeing how this works for you though. Particularly how it will affect training if it will....

All the best E, get the fuckers swole

I don't mind pinning calves for 1-2cc shots but what you are about to do... I don't think I could do it bro. let me know how it goes.
-JS

I actually done it (not everyday) with syntherol for less than 2 weeks in the past and I was surprised how well they tolerated it. I done the full 6 injs in each one too and started getting good results but lazy me just stopped. I can be lazy when it comes to injecting but not this time. It would feel super tight after I injected (I actually enjoyed the feel) but no real pain. I have never injected anything else into my calves though.

Very keen to see how your cycle will progress, Elvia, good luck with that!

I don't hate you at all. I just play about on here. But sure everyone has some people being negative about them at times. But when the whole board with no exceptions are being negative you have to ask yourself why. I thought you were being sarcastic when you said you were 150 pounds but everyone thought you were serious. Regardless when you come on here and post you're really young and 300 pounds and ripped and not long been using gear long people will ask for pics. Your reasons for not posting pics were abit peculiar but then you started insulting members so it's no wonder people treated you the way they did. Well there is no point going over everything but just know I don't hate you and I appreciate the kind words.

I will be including info/pics of overall progress too. Ideally I would have had everything done before starting but pretty much done. The memory card came today so I will post pics 2moro... my bro is gonna take some for me. Today I have shaved my body which I am not a huge fan of but it has to be done as I am like a gorilla. It took me ages but I am all done now. Last day of training before starting the syntherol 2moro. I will be training calves, quads, bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I have moved over to training each body part frequently but with fairly low volume each session.

Respect bro i apreciate the kind words aswell, i am working on my attitude and professionalism cant make it in this sport being an ass plus thats not who i am, to the pic crap i would like to keep anonymity for awhile, im not 150lbs lol.. But thanks for kind words respect bro and i encourage you to train like theres no tomorrow! U.K. STYLE!!(zach khan voice)..

Synthol is complete crap. Only thing it builds is scar tissue and puss filled cysts.

You are going to be in pure agony all the way through this, 12 injections every single day + syntherol pain...

That's a lot of oil. I don't envy you. Hopefully I will envy your results though! :)

Good luck. Update us with some pics.

I don't mind pinning calves for 1-2cc shots but what you are about to do... I don't think I could do it bro. let me know how it goes.
-JS

Will do... hopefully I get the results I am after.

Very keen to see how your cycle will progress, Elvia, good luck with that!

Thanks matey. I will be starting tonight (pre bed) but after a few days change to pre training (about 12pm).

Respect bro i apreciate the kind words aswell, i am working on my attitude and professionalism cant make it in this sport being an ass plus thats not who i am, to the pic crap i would like to keep anonymity for awhile, im not 150lbs lol.. But thanks for kind words respect bro and i encourage you to train like theres no tomorrow! U.K. STYLE!!(zach khan voice)..

Thanks matey... that means alot. I will train them brutally... Zack Khan is a big motivation. I have chatted to him... he is huge... those arms are definitely filled with syntherol :D

Today I skipped doing arms and just done calves and quads. I usually do a few movements but kept it very simple. Calf Raises on the leg press upto 6 plates a side but lots of holding under tension (5 secs at the bottom on every rep). I done a lot of sets and they were destroyed. I then tried standing calf raises in the smith machine. I got up to 4 plates a side but they weren't responding like I wanted as they were gone. I find that is common for that movement if they have already been hit hard. I could do lots more leg press or seated calf raises fine but not standing. I could barely walk. Then I just done leg press for quads and started at 1 plate up to 12 plates each side. I got 11 reps then once more for 8 reps with 24 plates. I try not to go that heavy due to knee issues in the following days but they feel good now.

Synthol is complete crap. Only thing it builds is scar tissue and puss filled cysts.

Complete rubbish as I know many guys who love it... hence my log. Well I am hoping I don't get anything bad from it. Hopefully I get great results and you will have to rethink your opinion...time will tell.

You are going to be in pure agony all the way through this, 12 injections every single day + syntherol pain...

I am ready :eek::D I think once I get used to it I should be fine!

How big are they alrdy e?

Just measured them for the first time. They are exactly 17 inches.

That's a lot of oil. I don't envy you. Hopefully I will envy your results though! :)

Good luck. Update us with some pics.

I am just about to put my before pics up :eek::D

before and after pics too

Will do matey. I just got my bro to take some. Last night I done some and was genuinely embarrassed to put them up. I was thinking people will think I haven't even trained them before haha :eek: I am the first to slate them but they don't look that bad in person. I take a 35 inch inner leg trouser so they are long and combine that with my genetics they are a nightmare.

We had issues with the new cam as the lighting was off. I apologize for the shocking poses/pics but you get the idea....

spu99l.jpg

14c42lz.jpg

1zy9eth.jpg

316x8y9.jpg

This is a calf log but just adding a few other pics to show were I am at now. Just adding I am 6ft 2.

2uhl5at.jpg

2zz0tc2.jpg

Fuck with my hormones being up and down and eating crap I have put on fat and look abit shit really. I will sort things out though. I have also just started 900mg test and 900mg deca and not on any AI's so water is moving up (again will sort out)...

10ifaft.jpg

2ekrslx.jpg

Ps... trust me these were the 2 best pics... the other 10 were awful haha :eek:

Excited to start now :)

Am I the only one who always leaves the hair on the collarbone haha :eek: My body is covered in patches of hair I missed!

It wouldn't let me edit my post. Just wanted to input all my pics were taken with no pump and I will carry that on for all future pics.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws