over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Always tired

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In the past 6 months I would say, I am finding myself always tired. Example, just this morning, I got to work around 7:30 and was so tired I fell asleep at my desk until 9:00AM. I own my own business so no one was here. Another example: I find myself dozing off when I am driving. Especcially like going to the deer lease. I have been known to pull over and sleep for 20 minutes and then drive some more. I cannot figure out what it is. I average about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. More on the weekends.

I am currently on 150 Test E and 300 Primo, just cruising.

Never been diagnosed for sleep apnea, however my wife says I do stop breathing in my sleep. No stims right now. Do not drink coffee and maybe one Coke a day.

Never been diagnosed for sleep apnea, however my wife says I do stop breathing in my sleep. No stims right now. Do not drink coffee and maybe one Coke a day.

Breathing disruption while sleeping is a sign of sleep apnea. What is your neck size? Has it increased over the years of training? What's your stats? Weight, height?

Apnea, poor hydration, kidney problems, anemia, thyroid, vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Should be one of these.

Breathing disruption while sleeping is a sign of sleep apnea. What is your neck size? Has it increased over the years of training? What's your stats? Weight, height?

My neck size I believe is 18. Last time I had it measured for a shirt that is what it was. I am 6' and currently 265lbs. Carry a lot of fat in my upper body. I am not what I call "sloppy fat". I would say I have more a power lifters body.

Over training maybe? How physical is your job? May need more rest, listen to your body..

Stress? Shit bothers me and I don't even know it, anything happen 6 months ago????I take all my problems to bed, then I wake up with them, exhauisting!!!!!!

sound like a definite candidate for apnea. same symptoms i had. do you feel better the longer you are awake?

Did you check your thyroid levels lately?

Last edited:
you should go see a doctor ASAP, it can be many things but you wont know until you at least have some bloodwork. The last thing you want is to fall asleep while driving at night brother. No one here can substitute a doctor.

sounds like classic sleep apnea. lots of people dont get it checked because they dont want the mask over their face, but there are options for that. dying in your sleep is not one of them, get yourself checked.

My wife was falling asleep at the freaking wheel and went in for a sleep study .
It let her know to never take any stimulants again.
Any DR can set you up with a sleep study and it takes away some of the guessing.

My neck size I believe is 18. Last time I had it measured for a shirt that is what it was. I am 6' and currently 265lbs. Carry a lot of fat in my upper body. I am not what I call "sloppy fat". I would say I have more a power lifters body.

It could be a number of things but I can say from experience that I developed a bad case of sleep apnea when I reached a lean 250 lbs. If this is the problem you clearly don't have it as bad, but at this point I decided my quest for mass was over and decided to drop 30 lbs. Felt much better and didn't even realize how shitty I was feeling for so long.

I had the same symptoms. Sleep study diagnosed me as severe sleep apnea. I sleep much Better and feel energetic now during the day .

sounds like classic sleep apnea. lots of people dont get it checked because they dont want the mask over their face, but there are options for that. dying in your sleep is not one of them, get yourself checked.

What options besides a CPAP or tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy?

I would go get a check at the Dr., blood tests and ask him to prescribe a sleep study.

It could be many things ranging from thyroid dysfunctions, hormone imbalance to sleep apnea. Best to see your Dr.

What options besides a CPAP or tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy?

I was referring to other options besides a full face mask. For example there are nose only masks and canulas (the hose that fits inside the nose). That is what I meant by options.

I was referring to other options besides a full face mask. For example there are nose only masks and canulas (the hose that fits inside the nose). That is what I meant by options.

if the wife says you stop breathing then it sure is apnea. I just got the full face mask a month ago and every night I rip it off during sleep. drives me fucking nuts

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws