over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.... BCS NAT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

PitbullTank

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
im a cane fan, but i have to congratulate tha noles on an incredible season... that championship game was one of the top 3 college games I've ever seen (UM wins over FSU being my favs lol) .... dam, Winston is tha real deal!!! that kid has one hell of a future...

few days ago too i just saw manziel is going into the draft too, should be interesting to see what he can do at that level...

Was a great game.My favorite was Texas over USC a few years ago.Manziel is a very very talented QB and a tough S.O.B.I hope he can take the pounding in the NFL.Going to have to learn to slide like the others.I like him and wish him the best.

I disagree about Winston being the 'real deal'. I thought Winston was going to cry during the game - seriously.

That was purely a coaches win.

The fake punt was a ballsy call - allowing FSU to both stay in the game and gather some momentum going into half time.

Good coaching and adjustments won that game.

I disagree about Winston being the 'real deal'. I thought Winston was going to cry during the game - seriously.

The fake punt was a ballsy call - allowing FSU to both stay in the game and gather some momentum going into half time.

The kick return for the TD helped too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how a team can look so good in one half and then the other team looks even better in the second.

I think lots of NFL and MLB scouts and GM's would disagree with that assesment and be willing to put millions on him.

Good coaching for sure, however.....

The fact that Winston kept his composure to come back from that deficit on that stage and continue to make plays with his feet as well as throwing accurate passes throughout the rest of the game shows a calm that is worth gold to NFL teams.

Winston will be able to succeed almost anywhere he goes. Manziel will only do well in either San Francisco or Philadelphia, thats about it.

Good coaching for sure, however.....

The fact that Winston kept his composure to come back from that deficit on that stage and continue to make plays with his feet as well as throwing accurate passes throughout the rest of the game shows a calm that is worth gold to NFL teams.

Winston will be able to succeed almost anywhere he goes. Manziel will only do well in either San Francisco or Philadelphia, thats about it.

Manziel will be gone before either of those teams draft.

Crazy how a team can look so good in one half and then the other team looks even better in the second.

Apparently the Auburn defense was reading signals in the first half to shut down the FSU offense. FSU started using towels to cover their sideline calls in the second half, and you saw the results.
No foul on Auburn's part, though. It's a part of the game and FSU should have been more careful.

I think lots of NFL and MLB scouts and GM's would disagree with that assesment and be willing to put millions on him.

I never said he wont get drafted into the NFL. I just don't think he will amount to much.

i cannot see winston having any success at the next level. Just hearing winston speak u can tell he lacks basic intelligence. In the NFL it takes much more than talent and athletic ability. Look at Vince Young, if you cannot read defenses and recognize zone coverage, you are in trouble.

The Manziel draft thing will be interesting. I think his height will be a big issue for him and I don't think he's going to get away from NFL defensive lineman the way he has in college. Much more athletic and quick guys in the NFL. Just my opinion. He is however, very entertaining to watch.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Also, is Winston not a complete idiot? I'm sorry but if I had to say someone comes across as a rapist, it would be him... And your "Hymen" Trophy winner is....

The Manziel draft thing will be interesting. I think his height will be a big issue for him and I don't think he's going to get away from NFL defensive lineman the way he has in college. Much more athletic and quick guys in the NFL. Just my opinion. He is however, very entertaining to watch.

I think Russell Wilson`s success will make teams less trepidant to draft Johnny.He has a strong enough arm and runs great.He has the "it" factor everyone looks for.He also will sometimes to avoid a sack just kinda throw it up for grabs and he will have to learn not to do that.

Manziel will be gone before either of those teams draft.

he may be gone, but he is a qb that will only work in a spread option type system, unless he turns out to be the next drew brees.

I dont see him becoming an elite passing quarterback unless he grows up and decides to put the work in... He isn't going to be able to run around in the NFL because of his size.

he may be gone, but he is a qb that will only work in a spread option type system, unless he turns out to be the next drew brees.

I dont see him becoming an elite passing quarterback unless he grows up and decides to put the work in... He isn't going to be able to run around in the NFL because of his size.

Yeah if he`s drafted high they will build the offence to his strengths.I have seen every game he played in college and I just think he is the kind of player that is a leader.You are right in that he just cannot get hit in the NFL as many times as he did in college.

Winston reminds me a lot of Josh Freeman. He will be drafted but I have to question whether or not he has what it truly takes. We will see how he develops over the next 2 years as the weapons around him change and if he matures in his decision making.

I dont see him becoming an elite passing quarterback unless he grows up and decides to put the work in...

he is 20... a FRESHMAN... what else can he do besides grow up? lol... he's a 20 year old kid that was still playing baseball!! this kid is going to be a STAR imo.... i disagree w the statement that he can't read defenses or zone coverage while winning the heisman and putting up 4k+ yards and almost 70% comp rate...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear