YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anybody NOT practice nutrient timing?

Lene28

Registered
I still see people talking about nutrient timing doesn't matter; I personally think there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. Has anyone ever disregarded nutrient timing and stayed lean?

obviously you can still stay lean with shitty nutrient timing...

but if you ask me you can eat a lot more calories or lose more fat and gain more muscle by perfecting your nutrient timing.

I don't think nutrition timing is that important.

Shelby put me on a diet that has no nutritional timing whatsoever and it was great.

I managed to loose the amount of fat within the date set.

In fact i did not have any pre and post workout meal.

All i had was 6 meals and it was great. The results speak for itself.

Thanks Shelby.

I still see people talking about nutrient timing doesn't matter; I personally think there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. Has anyone ever disregarded nutrient timing and stayed lean?

This is the key! Ur right, if u time ur food intake u don't need supps!

I don't think nutrition timing is that important.

Shelby put me on a diet that has no nutritional timing whatsoever and it was great.

I managed to loose the amount of fat within the date set.

In fact i did not have any pre and post workout meal.

All i had was 6 meals and it was great. The results speak for itself.

Thanks Shelby.

Do you feel you gained any muscle? Did you do this for a show or just dieting down.

I agree with Ronnie. I've done steady state with shelby. Carbs post workout, carbles post workout, training fasted. If your Macros add up it all works so might as well do whatever your most comftable with. The only nutrient timming I stick to religiously is training carbless as I'm much stronger. doing done carbless post workout to tighten up s little at moment and liking it. Probably do next mini cut steady state for a few weeks. Will do steady State as soon as I've tightened up a little bit with a few treats thrown in hear and there

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Do you feel you gained any muscle? Did you do this for a show or just dieting down.

I don't compete, but have I gained muscle yes, do I feel better yes, do I look better yes. The hard part is figuring out the timing and the foods that work best for u. I've used every supp, vitamin, protein powder, u name it I tried it. Whole foods at the right time are a far superior to any supp on the market. Not to say supps do to have their place in a fast paced world we we have little time to cook whole foods. In a pinch I will use a shake to get aminos in, but whole foods at the right time will work wonders. There is no secret to whole foods they have been with us for millions of years, ur body knows how to break them down to their perfect digestible subscripts. The hard part is timing. Just remember before all the processed BS there was whole foods! Test, GH, and whole foods is all u need. U may never be a pro bodybuilder, but no food, supp, or drug will ever change that.

I agree with Ronnie. I've done steady state with shelby. Carbs post workout, carbles post workout, training fasted. If your Macros add up it all works so might as well do whatever your most comftable with. The only nutrient timming I stick to religiously is training carbless as I'm much stronger. doing done carbless post workout to tighten up s little at moment and liking it. Probably do next mini cut steady state for a few weeks. Will do steady State as soon as I've tightened up a little bit with a few treats thrown in hear and there

This is for dieting. I also don't care about nutrient timing when dieting. I pay more attention to it when trying to put on size. I don't know if it matters or not, but I do it "just cuz"

I dont really give much of a shit about what the scientific studies state because at the end of the day I find I can eat about twice as many carbs at breakfast to my other meals, and still get hungry pretty quickly. I find it I cut my fats post workout then I can throw down a big shake and some simple carbs and it doesnt bog me down for hours. And I find I can manipulate my fat intake by keeping it low throughout the day Im always hungry for my meals, and by increasing it closer to bed time I dont wakeup hungry in the night.

To me, they are examples of how I can alter the timings of different nutrients to achieve a desired result without changing the overall total nutrient intake for the day.

I like to have a decent sized meal with more carbs than normal pre workout, I feel like a perform better.

Nutrient timing has nothing to do with staying lean, don't exceed your TDE and you won't get fat.

I've never even thought about it.

I eat the food I like whenever I can. The only things that cross my mind are "need protein" and "getting fat, cut carbs" or "not getting fat, up carbs".

This is for dieting. I also don't care about nutrient timing when dieting. I pay more attention to it when trying to put on size. I don't know if it matters or not, but I do it "just cuz"

When trying to lean gain I prefer steady state just for pure consistency but still train carbles. I find training carbles with post workout cardio and done gh in the system is very easy to stay lean while slowly growing and eating a lot of food. I like to throw in little mini cuts hear and there to be sure. Just 1-3 weeks depending how I feel.

Last edited:
People over think this. Get in your protein requirements, adjust carbs accordingly

It depends on what drugs you're on. Depending on what you use nutrient timing can lead to better results. But on the flip side drugs also allow you to be less strict and still experience the desired effects. You can disregard nutrient timing if you still stay within macros but will your results be just as good, probably not. Will it be a significant difference, well that depends on a number of factors.

i have no problem staying lean as long as my total calories for the day are in check. ill eat what i want, when i want. if i feel like 50-75 carbs right before bed, thats what i eat

Please post the evidence and research on nutrition timing will help build muscle vs daily n weekly calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After bbinbg for more than 12 years, i find nutritional timing doesn't make much difference.

Yes i've tried the pre/intra/post nutrition thing. It does help but not much. If you can time your meals, that would be good. If u can't (due to hectic schedule), it doesn't make much difference especially if u're not competing.

When cutting or bulking, i believe the total overall calories consumed within the day is what counts.

Shelby did not put me on a nutritional timing and we hit my goal on point. In fact i did not have a pre/intra/post workout meal. But i had a very good customized nutritional macro from Shelby.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws