over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Pinkton

Featured Member
Registered
Hello everyone, as many of you may know my coach and good friend JJB1 made a thread on how he used site injections to increase my leg size dramatically...now we're going to move into other areas and use actual synthetek syntherol (including my weakest spot, arms). This log will be updated daily with pictures and how everything is going. Currently I am 5'8 220-222lbs 20 years old. Aspirations of being professional.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to following this log...Should be very interesting!

MXUg1Cq.gif

those pics posted of u in the other thread are insane bro u have endless potential

Figured I would move this post here:

He just did his first ever bicep shots, 1/2cc in each head of each bicep. I told him to go pump them up at the gym.

Here is a before pic of Pinkton's bicep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4,249

Oh man...my embarrassingly small arms. That's gonna change real quick

I just did both biceps last night and can barely move them today! Did measurements and they've already grown 1/2 inch each lol

Oh man...my embarrassingly small arms. That's gonna change real quick

I just did both biceps last night and can barely move them today! Did measurements and they've already grown 1/2 inch each lol

I would suggest making sure to get yourself a small 2" paint roller and massaging post injection and throughout the day...Will really help!

Good luck pinkton. Nice to meet you man. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you use Big A's protocol?

Thanks

Most likely it will be bigA's with a JJB1 twist.

We're going to slow things down as compared to Big A's protocol. My belief is it's better to look at site injecting as a long term investment just like weight lifting. Rome wasn't built in a day. Slow and steady wins the race. Pinkton is adamant about keeping his arms looking real. We're starting with 1/2" in each bi and each tri head. Injects will only go in when we both feel it's safe based on how sore and irritated the surface tissue is to the touch. I guarantee with this kid's genetics his arms will blow up fast even sticking with a 1/2cc per head eod or e3d's.

We're going to slow things down as compared to Big A's protocol. My belief is it's better to look at site injecting as a long term investment just like weight lifting. Rome wasn't built in a day. Slow and steady wins the race. Pinkton is adamant about keeping his arms looking real. We're starting with 1/2" in each bi and each tri head. Injects will only go in when we both feel it's safe based on how sore and irritated the surface tissue is to the touch. I guarantee with this kid's genetics his arms will blow up fast even sticking with a 1/2cc per head eod or e3d's.

I'll be following this thread buddy.

What size pin are you using? I think you said on another thread, you like to inject the oil deep beneath the muscle to push the muscle up. Are you doing that with biceps, too?

Sent using Tapatalk

We're going to slow things down as compared to Big A's protocol. My belief is it's better to look at site injecting as a long term investment just like weight lifting. Rome wasn't built in a day. Slow and steady wins the race.

In the other thread, I think you said you were injecting 12cc every day in the quads. That sounds more like fast and furious than slow and steady, lol! I guess the different philosophy here is because biceps are such a small muscle group, is that right?

I will be following this thread. I have ordered my SEO and scared but ready.

Good luck. I used jjb1 for site inject help and i started at 1/4 ml eod and my arms grew about 1 inch almost and i only worked up to .5ml and since doing my arms have kept growing. So his method is def solid.

Looking forward to this log. I would love to do a log for my arms but sticking to calves for now. What are your starting measurements?

In the other thread, I think you said you were injecting 12cc every day in the quads. That sounds more like fast and furious than slow and steady, lol! I guess the different philosophy here is because biceps are such a small muscle group, is that right?

If you check the last page you'll see I admitted messing up muscle definition by putting too much in too fast. I'm now doing 6ccs preworkout twice a week prior to training quads.

Pinkton is new to site injects. My biceps can handle 6ccs without over swelling. His would look like he got hit with a baseball bat. It takes time for the body to adjust to the shock of site injecting large volumes of oil.

What size pin are you using? I think you said on another thread, you like to inject the oil deep beneath the muscle to push the muscle up. Are you doing that with biceps, too?

Sent using Tapatalk

I use 23 gauge 1 1/2" for arms but Pinkton only has 22 gauge 1" on hand so that's what he is using.

I'll most definetly be following as well, really looking forward to seeing how this goes... I'm pretty uneducated about syntherol but it's really sparked a lot of new curiosity and I would love to try it out eventually...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws