over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OTC AI

Erase hands down is the best OTC AI

I've heard mixed reviews honestly,,,I'm a little skeptical. Have you seen any blood work to show it works? Not trying to bust balls just very leary of most OTC products.

To the OP, look for Arimistane or Transdermal Formestane. I've used them in TRT and they're fine. But if you're running a gram of Test, OTC won't likely cut it.

The old Erase was good, pretty strong. Dry and crackly joints as ever. lol. Or AIFM. And I'm an Adex guy who bloats easy, so, hard to impress. I did see some logs with BW back when I researched the stuff and they showed low E2.

The old Erase had "Arimistane" in it, which blocked E2 and Cortisol kinda like Cytadren. Worked well.

Then, for some reason they changed the formula, claiming it's now WAY better. FDA probably wrote them a letter or some shit. So, no idea how the new one works.

Foremstane can befound in certain products. Black Lion Researxh (sponsor here) carries a transdermal formestane.

Also Erase Pro by PES can help.

Have always used the old Erase. New formula I have seen doesn't work as nearly as well.

I've heard mixed reviews honestly,,,I'm a little skeptical. Have you seen any blood work to show it works? Not trying to bust balls just very leary of most OTC products.

Mixed reviews because they are probably not as good as before, when first they came out, they were just as good as arimidex

I wrote this at Steroidal.com.

Anti-estrogenic herbs and foods include:

Alium family: The aliums are foods such as, onions, garlic, chives, leeks, shallots and scallions. These are all rich in the powerful flavone anti-oxidant quercetin and sulphur containing amino acids. They work by allowing the liver to process more toxins maintaining a higher level of detoxification and aiding in the reduction of estrogen levels.

Cruciferous vegetables: These include, kale, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, watercress, horseradish and radishes. These vegetables contain nutrients, which detoxify toxic estrogen molecules in the body. These nutrients include, Diindolylmethane, Indole-3 Acetate, Indole-3 Carbonyl. Sulfuraphane and Phenyl Isothiocyanates are two sulfur containing nutrients, which again help the liver detoxify toxins and eliminate estrogens.

Herbal anti-oxidants: These common herbs pack a serious punch in promoting the excretion of estrogens by again increasing liver detoxification by being potent in certain oils. Thyme, rosemary, sage, oregano and turmeric. Tumeric has the ability to destroy estrogen receptor positive cancer cells, commonly found in uterine, ovarian, breast and prostate cancer. As well as being a valuable weapon against estrogenic side effects, Tumeric has also been shown to have cardiovascular protective effects.

Flavonones: Lemons, limes and other citrus fruits can aid in liver detoxification and are potent anti-oxidants. Citrus bioflavonoids include, diosmin, quercetin, naringin, narirutin tangeretin, diosmetin, neohesperidin and rutin.

Fermented foods: These contain anti-oxidants, probiotics, enzymes and organic acids that increase excretory channels and increase gut function. Fermented vegetables include sauerkraut, fermented soy and kimchi.

Healthy fats: These should already be part of your diet anyhow and shouldn’t need much of an explanation. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as, wild caught salmon, grass fed organic beef, whole eggs, avocados, nuts, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, raw milk, probiotic yougharts, wild game and seeds. These will help maintain hormone levels and cholesterol.

Fungi’s: Mushrooms have been shown to have anti-estrogenic properties, specifically white button mushroom in breast cancer patients. This is due to the presence of lectin, β-glucan, ergosterol, arginine, and other bioactive substances.

Chlorophyll: This is the substance found in foods that give them the deep green colour. Once again, a potent detoxification agent promoting the excretion of estrogens in the body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131