YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offsubject: Anyone very familiar with the Charlotte area (north carolina)

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
You can kind of figure it all out but my business partner and I are looking into buying a building in Charlotte North Carolina or suburbs. I am not familiar with this area at all and I have pinpointed a couple buildings of interest. The problem is I don't know these neighborhoods. Am I buying in the ritzy section or the ghetto. Could use someone with local knowledge to answer some questions of where to stay away from

we can talk here or please PM me..... thanks

Last edited:
Can't help you much with Charlotte personally but I have a friend there that knows it pretty well.
Is it better down there VS the Raleigh/Durham area? A lot of commerical land up here and the Research Triangle Park.

True East!

I worked with Carolina Sports Nutrition (dist) a few yrs back but was only there a short time... it was on the outskirts of the city. Several people on here are bound to be in the area. I'm one of the few people who can't seem to figure out why so many love Charlotte... I want to see it through their lenses.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't help you much with Charlotte personally but I have a friend there that knows it pretty well.
Is it better down there VS the Raleigh/Durham area? A lot of commerical land up here and the Research Triangle Park.

due to the hub every single person on the east coast all the way over to the middle of the usa will get their packages in 1-2 days.....charlotte is the key to making that happen

Find a place in NC then I can come work for you
Agreed on this...planning on moving around soon, Charlotte is a very, very happening/booming city at the moment. Been there a few times. If you're looking for future employees, don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, excited about this concept...although up in the northeast I already get packaged from TN in 3-4 days.

I haven't been often. But have friends and family there. I sure someone will be more informed. But I can hit up some people if need be. I remember freedom drive, and far east and far west are rougher areas.

due to the hub every single person on the east coast all the way over to the middle of the usa will get their packages in 1-2 days.....charlotte is the key to making that happen

Can I just walk into a building and pick it up? LOL:D

Look in the locust area 28097. About 30 mins east of Charlotte. Should be a little cheaper.

i live 15 min north of Charlotte...20yrs

ill answer any questions i can

East and West Charlotte are pretty much ghetto within 485 belt. North Charlotte is okay, less ghetto but decent. Further up is Huntersville with is good. South Charlotte is probably where you want to be if you want to still be close to the city. Matthews, Pineville, mint hill are great. Ballantyne and South Park are the ritzy areas. All these areas are within 485 belt and close to downtown.

East and West Charlotte are pretty much ghetto within 485 belt. North Charlotte is okay, less ghetto but decent. Further up is Huntersville with is good. South Charlotte is probably where you want to be if you want to still be close to the city. Matthews, Pineville, mint hill are great. Ballantyne and South Park are the ritzy areas. All these areas are within 485 belt and close to downtown.
I live in Charlotte as well and this is a pretty accurate overall assessment.

Man i wish you were coming to Houston i could help you here quite a bit, in more ways than one. Good luck on the east coast my man.

Last edited:

I love hearing this, being from the Northeast.

charlotte

I live in SE side of Charlotte, anything in the south, sw, se is good. Guy above me is correct of the locations and their social structure.
Downtown Charlotte is booming

Dante, CSN bought a new warehouse in 2010 towards/in Matthews which is southeast of Charlotte. Perhaps look in that direction?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

YES

Matthews is great ! Nice town.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members