over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you take in your offseason?

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Question.. I know my hormones well, but I personally would like to keep HGH and insulin strictly to competition prep usage to be able to actually add muscle in prep, which I accomplished this past time by doing just that. So in off season, aas wise I will only be running a good dosage of test nonstop, and alternating different compounds every 4-6 weeks depending on ester at 500-600 mg per week. IE test base at 1200-1500mg with dbol for 4 weeks at 50-70mg per day, then swap dbol for npp at 525mg per week, so on and so forth.

Now, I want to add a lot of size and move up a weight class this off season and try to top out heavies or close to top. Would, say, igf-lr3 at 50mcg per day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off all off season do the trick? I haven't messdd with peptides a whole lot, I know what they do but they're one thing I dont have much experience with..

Just curious how some other serious competitors handle off season when tryjng to limit the heavy artillery to competition prep (tren, mast, HGH, insulin, etc) I'm basically looking for a way to grow a lot in my offseason and still have new things to add in during competition prep to be able to be my largest on stage. I even limit my test while in prep to utilize the heavier compounds and save heavy test for off season growth.

Test and HGH and insulin is a great way to grow in off season. Why would you just limit it to preps?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LOL. Seriously. You're better off with slin in the offseason and leaving it out of prep. GH is important in the offseason too. You'd likely be better served lowering your dosages and not running as many compounds...or orals in your offseason but KEEPING slin and gh.

Gonna try this combo for first time at high doses (for me) trying to put on some good size. Shooting 1g test blend a week. 5iu geno eod and possibly thinking of trialling a low dose novo rapid shot pre wo 4x a week

LOL. Seriously. You're better off with slin in the offseason and leaving it out of prep. GH is important in the offseason too. You'd likely be better served lowering your dosages and not running as many compounds...or orals in your offseason but KEEPING slin and gh.

This is probably the way I would do it. If I had the money and wanted to do it right I would go higher test probably around 2 grams or more depending on the quality 10-15iu's growth depending on quality low Tren Enanthate and cycle orals. That's 'only' if I had the money and was really trying to put on size. Maybe low dose t3 to really pound down calories. You can get ALOT done with some good quality Tren. But there's no way I could afford that right now and I don't care to take that much at this point in my life as I'm only 23 years old and feel I can do a lot with just cycling AAS. Been working for me so far..

I just don't see why you wouldn't use the GH off season where it's just as or more important than prep. You mentioned you wanna put on real muscle during a good off season I believe GH takes time at decent doses to induce hyperplasia and not just water weight your probably seeing during prep

My next off season will be

Gh eod with slin pre n post ran eod for 6weeks on 4 off
Test at a base dose of 300 enanthate
6 week cycles of sust(250) n either npp(150mg) or eq(250mg) jabbed eod

After the 3rd or 4th cycle I may add n test susp in pre or oxys. 4 week down time periods will be to clean up n re sensitise body

Ill be having a long off season so if needed ill up doses as progress

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hmmm.. alright. I may switch my regimen and use the GH and Slin off season and cut down prep time to shorter 12-16 week prep, still focusing on test and milder compounds off season, and focus on tren, mast, eq, during prep.

Hmmm.. alright. I may switch my regimen and use the GH and Slin off season and cut down prep time to shorter 12-16 week prep, still focusing on test and milder compounds off season, and focus on tren, mast, eq, during prep.

Agreed! :cool:

Yeah I would do the opposite...skip orals in the off season, they can fuck with appetite. Eat more food and use gh/peps to help you eat more food without getting fat.

Orals can really get in the way of wanting to eat, at least for me. As soon as I cut my orals out and upped the test, I was hungry for every meal again

Take stuff that increase your appetite and avoid stuff that decreases it.

Test/eq/gh/slin/peps/t3

Then comp time go Orals like var, Tren, mast, eq, primo, more gh.

Oh trust me I know my hormones haha I been at this a while, just now finally getting my feet wetting competing on stage. But my appetite is insane no matter what I'm on. Nothing hinders it. I have zero problem taking in 6k cals per day. I'm actually typically still hungry on that amount, so even in off season a slight decrease in appetite is welcomed. Lol

Your head is in the right place. All I use anymore is test, deca, slin , gh and primo or a touch of npp

i've mentioned this before but the biggest guy i know stays on 2g test/wk and as much growth as he can afford. a couple times a year he might pick up a bottle of anadrol or two. no slin except to fill out onstage. tren before a contest. thats it. he keeps things super simple lol.

wouldn't mess with orals in offseason
would use gh
would use slin for sure
would use more than a lil bit of test if serious about it
I'd eat clean mon-fri not restricting myself by how often I eat but eating a certain macro amount to be safe. sat n sun I'd kinda relax n eat what I want (for me that's a fat steak n shitty carbs , eating less often, I get tired of eating all the time so weekends on offseason I like fattier meals n less of em). then back to eating often mon thru fri.
mid season to maybe early part of prep would introduce anabolic(s) of some kind... something like that. everyone and every timeline is different
-JS

wouldn't mess with orals in offseason
would use gh
would use slin for sure
would use more than a lil bit of test if serious about it
I'd eat clean mon-fri not restricting myself by how often I eat but eating a certain macro amount to be safe. sat n sun I'd kinda relax n eat what I want (for me that's a fat steak n shitty carbs , eating less often, I get tired of eating all the time so weekends on offseason I like fattier meals n less of em). then back to eating often mon thru fri.
mid season to maybe early part of prep would introduce anabolic(s) of some kind... something like that. everyone and every timeline is different
-JS

I agree with you exactly........shocker:D

in this order...

HCG...

proviron...

prop...

masteron...

dosages...??? VERY moderate

yea im old school........:cool:

hmmm

in this order...

HCG...

proviron...

prop...

masteron...

dosages...??? VERY moderate

yea im old school........:cool:

hmmm

why all the DHT stuff in the off season?

test
eq
igf-lr3
slin
peps
gh - when possible to affotd HG

Pharma gear
Test
Deca
Dbol ( only on training days )
Pharma gh or peptides
Heavy progressive frequent training
Plenty of food
Plenty of rest
Slin if ur really that advanced

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

This is probably the way I would do it. If I had the money and wanted to do it right I would go higher test probably around 2 grams or more depending on the quality 10-15iu's growth depending on quality low Tren Enanthate and cycle orals. That's 'only' if I had the money and was really trying to put on size. Maybe low dose t3 to really pound down calories. You can get ALOT done with some good quality Tren. But there's no way I could afford that right now and I don't care to take that much at this point in my life as I'm only 23 years old and feel I can do a lot with just cycling AAS. Been working for me so far..

I just don't see why you wouldn't use the GH off season where it's just as or more important than prep. You mentioned you wanna put on real muscle during a good off season I believe GH takes time at decent doses to induce hyperplasia and not just water weight your probably seeing during prep

pretty much what I'm doing for my off season. I only run 5 iu (bought engagement ring with my gh money lol ) but I run 70iu of slin right now. 2g of test with 800mg of tren 400mg mast a week. I've ran deca for 20 weeks and didn't see jack for results..switched to tren and DAMN! I won't ever use anything other then tren. I do implement t3/t4 in off season too. I'm currently intaking 7200 calories using flex diet approach.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws