concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Ist day of summer, 1st day boating.
Just arrived at the island, me and my co- workers (employees) out to have a day of summer at devils island.
Day started great, minus a killer thunderstorm and tornado warning, not the best for boating.

A few hours into enjoying the fruits of my labor and feeling the appreciation from the normals--- a small scuffle insued. Noticed a group near my boat and as I proceeded to check it out noticed a damsel in distress. ( feel off the dock).
With no hesitation offered to help her up, I grab her arms and start to help her up then, I SLIP. Head over heels and into the drink.
As I pull myself out notice severe pain and a ball around my calf...( all hamstring musculacher. 5 rips say the MRI.

!st day of summer into the last day of summer in a blink of an eye.
Let the rehab begin....DAMN !!!

In the blink of an eye. I'm really sorry to hear that! Was there any injury to the area prior...That you were aware of? I hope rehab goes smoothly and swiftly!! You may want to look into BPC-157 to aid in the healing process. Hang in there.

Nearly pulled a hamstring in two 6 years ago waterskiing.It took 8 mth to recover and looks a bit diffenent now.

Did doc say what grade tear you have? The problem with hamstring injuries is that they tend to feel better pretty quickly but that last little bit to get you to 100 percent takes forever, so many people think they are fully healed and they re injure when they push it. Grade 1 usually about 6 weeks to recover properly and grade 2 several months. Grade 3 is a complete tear off the bone which doesn't sound like you have and that only heals with surgery to reattach. I've have a few when I was playing college sports and listen when I tell you that in the beginning you want to be off it completely icing. Therapy and massage are also super important with hamstrings because if you do not properly rehab the the muscle fibers will heal in a criss cross pattern as opposed to all in the proper direction of the muscle. If that happens you can have trouble with it forever. Good luck

So many injuries come outside the gym. Our bodies are used to the perfect form and control when we lift, but any straining that's outside the gym and not in a controlled fashion and we get hurt whereas some skinny guy will have no problem.

That really sucks! I hope things go well with your reattachment surgery and rehab.

Post surgery use BPC157 and TB500 to accelerate the healing process.

Never a dull moment bro....you mentioned Devils...is that on the Fox? Heal up buddy!

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that. I have torn my right hamstring 2 times, both times in the gym. I have been told once it has been torn, its easier to tear again. Once you heal, keep them stretched and flexible. Tight hamstrings are more at risk to tear. Have a speedy recovery bro.

feel for ya mate, im out 3 months due to a tore lat and quadricep

shit happens, worse coz its summer for you

wish ya the best in your recovery

Last edited:
Thanks... Doc said its the worst he has ever seen.
He said it would take multable surgerys to reattach but with my youth ? and physical condition I should be able to rehab 100% without surgery ?.
I'll post some pics, I am bruised from my ribs to my toes and everything in between was engorged with blood.
Always wanted a big blacky but not in this manner.

13 days today, doc said to start walking on it and rehab 2-3 days a week???
Hurts like a bitch and trying to stay off the meds...
Hit the gym twice, once a week for some upper body machine work trying to keep a little of the physic up..

Running 400test 100 tren, dac w- ghrp 2 and just received some Kefies..
JJ if you could PM me on the other peps I would gratefull..
Need to pour a driveway by weeks end that I started before my collapse ?

So much for being a good sameriten....

If he says it will heal without surgery, I say go for it. That's good to hear. Always better not to be cut on if you can avoid it. I think the walking on it is a good idea at this point too. I'm sure it does hurt like a mofo. Injuries are a royal pain in the ass. I had a good friend years ago that had a total rupture of his Achilles tendon while pushing a car. He was huge guy too. Crazy shit happens anywhere, anytime.

In the blink of an eye. I'm really sorry to hear that! Was there any injury to the area prior...That you were aware of? I hope rehab goes smoothly and swiftly!! You may want to look into BPC-157 to aid in the healing process. Hang in there.

Never any priors, deadlifting over 500 all winter, walk about 10 miles and bend over 10,000 times daily do to my job and large property I own.
Only prior was A bone in my hand I broke playing video golf.. (I usually Don't tell anyone)

OUCH !!! F'N rubber bands....

Attachments

• photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 297
  • photo_2.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 288
  • photo_3.JPG
    photo_3.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 292
  • photo_4.JPG
    photo_4.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 275
Oh damn bro thats a gooder! I feel your pain.

I tore mine 3 years ago, not as bad as yours, but I was purple and black from ankle to hip. The first week sucked trying to move around and go to the can. I was having to crawl on the floor first few days. Not a fun experience.

I went to therapy twice a week for it. The guy put a laser treatment on it, then hooked up those electrodes after. Id go do an hour of physical therapy after that then into the warm H2O oxygen tank alternating with ice. It healed up nicely, it actually looks better on my side poses than my good Hammy, lol. Id say its about 60% the strength as my good one on any single leg curling movements, doesnt affect two leg curls much though. It tightens up almost to a cramp when I train them but its not bad. Also running is right out of the question, I can feel it about to blow soon as I begin a jog....and Im perfectly fine with that lol.

Good luck on your rehab.

I'm spending the summer on the shelf recovering from surgery myself. I'm really sorry to hear that bro.

holy shit i have never seen bruising that bad from a hammy. wow so sorry i hope everything heals up nicely for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131