over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren/test/roids make you look older

jdog55

Banned
Just like the title. Has anyone else notice that steroids make you look old? I started my first cycle when I was 24 and now i'm 38 and look much older. I have some wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. A met an old friend the other day that I hadn't seen in 10 years and he said I looked older.

Do you guys think any specific roids are the main culprit? Possible deca, possible tren, eq? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

im confused...

are you saying you look older after 14years???
hello...its been 14 years,of course you look older.

im confused...

are you saying you look older after 14years???
hello...its been 14 years,of course you look older.

Damn. I wanted to post that. This thread made me laugh. My nans 82, never touched a steroid in her life yet she looks quite old?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

lmao im dying here because of the first answer :D:D

Get Botox and call it a day :D

It's obvious to me the topic starter meant do aas age you at a faster rate. In my opinion tren does, yes. I swear I've gotten grey hairs early because of tren.

Just like the title. Has anyone else notice that steroids make you look old? I started my first cycle when I was 24 and now i'm 38 and look much older. I have some wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. A met an old friend the other day that I hadn't seen in 10 years and he said I looked older.

Do you guys think any specific roids are the main culprit? Possible deca, possible tren, eq? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

Are you a sun-worshiper or do a lot of tanning?

Heavy androgen use for prolonged time certainly seems to age the face, anecdotally speaking. Never seen any literature or studies supporting it per se.

i can think of a well-respect part of the powerlifting community where the father and son look like brothers

I've noticed it on myself.

I think it really just has to do with genetics, dosage time and length.

Like G.I.Bro said, the androgenic component of AAS are the main culprit, although they don't actually "age" us any faster...at least not significantly.

Rather, we become more heavily androgenized, which can be misinterpreted for aging. Through prolonged steroid use, we more quickly max out the body's capacity for change in this area, but once its done, it doesn't go any further.

On the other end of the spectrum, androgens can also have the opposite effect on appearance as we get into our older years. Have you ever seen a 70 year old steroid? I have more than once and in all cases, they appear to be much younger than your typical skinny-fat, frail, sickly, beaten down by life looking 70 year old. Older steroid users have defied time. They look strong and capable. Their movements are unimpeded and fluid. They walk with the confidence and air of a man 30 years their junior. They are more exuberant and exhibit a zest for life. Their overall disposition exudes virility and vitaity. They look like they could and still do bang women .

Of course, steroids don't guarantee any of this stuff, but the potential is there. They can turn back the hands of time by preventing osteporosis and maintaining or increasing muscle mass beyond what the individual displayed decades earlier. They jack up libidio and improve overall sexual, physical, and mental functioning. Basically, they allow you to maintain the qualities associated with youth.

Last edited:
I think long as you take care of your skin you should be fine. Exfoliate, moisturize, wear sunblock, take zinc and vit c

These are things you should practice before the damage is already done, although some aging can be reversed

Last edited:
I don't really know how you could ever know if you are aging faster or not...maybe you would have aged the same amount not on cycle?

As for short term, I definitely look younger when I come off. Not dramatically obviously, but on cycle I can pass for 30 (im 27) and off cycle feel like I instantly reverse a bit. Cant quite explain it but it just happens...skin, water retention et

I think long as you take care of your skin you should be fine. Exfoliate, moisturize, wear sunblock, take zinc and vit c

These are things you should practice before the damage is already done, although some aging can be reversed

Exfoliate, mositurize? So basically you are suggesting to reverse the effects of androgens to take estrogen and become a woman? :eek:

Call it what you like, but I won't be the 1 with a leather face ;)

I was joking I use both as well. I dermaroll too. TBH people think I am younger then I look.I am not inherently young looking like some people, I look my age normally. I think its due to the peptides I use. Other things help too
1) Having hair
2) Being lean however being dry has the reverse effect. When I was fatter around 16%BF people thought I was older, when Im around 10-12% people think Im younger
3) The way you style yourself. If you wear more trendy clothes, hairstyle etc it helps.

I have been cycling for 15yrs and am currently 39yrsold but people always assume I'm 5-10yrs younger. I definitely think everyone is different. I do think the aas speeded up my development of colitis. I developed it 10yrs earlier then my father did.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws