over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad to see the 90's and 2000's bodybuilders continually going thru this

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
David Dearth = quadruple bypass surgery

Good morning y'all
WOW. I'm alive. Man I've never experienced anything like a quadruple bypass open heart surgery. Scariest thing in my life. Plus I had some complications..... Plus I actually woke up during my surgery. All in all though I made it through. I'm really weak but nothing some good rehab and hard work won't fix. I can't even begin to tell you all what you mean to me with all of the love and prayers and support you sent me here on FB. Of course I should have expected it because I have the greatest people on my wall in all of FB. Getting a little worn out so once again, thank you, I love you and wish nothing but peace and love to all of you

===============================================

Since everyone here cannot have serious doubt screw up their belief system when they are juicing....and you must present an argument to let you continue on juicing.... let me start the following posts for you

a) He must have had a genetic predisposition
b) He probably ate like crap
c) My brothers's uncle's barber's mailman dropped dead at 38 of a heart attack and he wasn't a juicer so there
d) {All the Young guys in forum}= Better to go out with a blaze of glory doing what you wanted and have a full life looking jacked than .....(15-20 years later) "holy shit that came quick I want to live!!!!!"

Me: I don't know what its from. I just know this. I know that there is a scary amount of bodybuilders and wrestlers dying from 34 to 55 years of age...like so much so that you forget all the guys who died until you really research and think about it. I have my wishful thinking theories that could really be fact....things like "sleep apnea in bodybuilding that is rampant but most people do nothing about" ,<--GIGANTIC PROBLEM....things like "the old timers did absolutely jack crap about estrogen and when you walk around with extremely high estrogen for years...you are asking for serious problems"<---ANOTHER HUGE PROBLEM....things like "these guys never got bloodwork and could have fixed a lot of problems that were off"......and then the truth of the matter which is painful to think about but lets get down to brass tacks......

How come in every other sport there are people who retire and its very rare to see baseball players and runners, and basketball players etc etc etc dropping dead of heart problems from 35-55 yet in bodybuilding with an abundance of cardio and supposed clean eating (way way better nutrition than virtually any other athlete) the deaths are becoming way too numerous?

Don't worry there are many guys reading this thread right now who just love juicing...their lives are built around juicing...they would feel worthless and like a nobody if they didnt have their juicing.....who are not happy that im screwing up their day with selfdoubts of "dammit am I hurting myself"?

Again I don't know the answer.....but I think we need to seek out the answer/s.

I feel bad for these young 20 something kids thinking grams and grams and Bostin Loydism cycles wont hurt them..... Life might come crashing down hard on you in your mid 30's, not your forties and fifties like these guys.

Attachments

• 10437781_10202739085426147_3147038778528468280_n.jpg
    10437781_10202739085426147_3147038778528468280_n.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 4,544
Last edited:
These guys are pushing the limits on an ongoing basis of what they're bodies can handle-there's going to be repocussions later in life

I'm under no illusions that hammering your body with large doses of hormones doesn't have effects. Key is to keep it within check and make sure you keep on top of your blood work

If you're competing at top levels you have to push the envelope-and this risk is par for the course, but if you're not a top contender or recreational there's no need to push the envelope for an extra 1/2 inch on your bicep today for a heart attack tomorrow

It's a stupid sport. Let's all quit. Who wants a Big Mack and fries? I'm buying.

Think he lost his brother earlier in year and seem to remember that he had gotten a bad infection while in hospital. Sad was a favorite of mine. You see this and others have passe than I'm amazed at Labrada , Priest, Yates, and Strydom and big Lou all looking so good.

I think a lot of people are under the illusion or delusion that some how bb and all this relate to a healthy life style rather then what it is for most, high level drug use/abuse.

plenty of other people that do lots of drugs have health problems young too. people love to put juice on a pedestal and say oh its not so bad, sure it isn't the kind of thing you od on or do too much one time and get a heart attack but the effects are cumulative.

I don't know any rec drug users that have had multiple heart attacks blaming it on genetics... they are usually quick to point out it was from all the booze, cigs and blow.

you start combing juice with all that and you are absolutely pushing things in a not good direction real fast.

im all for people doing whatever they want, just recognize its your choice and don't go crying for sympathy after something bad happens.

Not disagreeing at all with Dante's points because they are all very good, but Dearth was pretty well know for hitting the recs including the "white" pretty hard. Im not sure if there's much research but I think blow can really put some hard miles on a person including their cardiovascular health. After speaking with a cardiologist and asking her about stimulants she felt that the stims lead to more irregular heartbeats, tachycardia, arhythmias, etc but im guessing it can also lead to some calcification and hardening of the arteries. It's just something that is difficult to study.

I'm a nobody but wouldn't mega dosing gh and slin play a big role? I mean most of these pros are probably taking 5-10x the amount your average "juicer" is taking. Jmo for whatever it's worth

I'm a nobody but wouldn't mega dosing gh and slin play a big role? I mean most of these pros are probably taking 5-10x the amount your average "juicer" is taking. Jmo for whatever it's worth

The average gym juicer nowadays is on 3.5 grams plus cruises at 500mg wk and maybe cruises with tren year round, starting at age 22. Fuck how many asinine threads do you see on here about how do I smuggle drugs for a 1-2 wk trip, how should my friend going to jail juice, and how do I stay on while trying to have a child? I'm not perfect but I'm not in the river of denial like some of you. Social media has everyone afraid to shrink down a bit or get soft for fear that might have to go a month without a selfie.

And don't forget who the new hero is to the young and how much shit he says he takes.

I used to believe this too and would assume every pro or top amateur who would list his cycles (dorian, priest, cormier, prince, etc.) was lying. Now, not so much anymore and I actually believe them now. Genetics play such a large role and for that reason, I feel so many of the top pros probably use less than people half their size, because they have such better genetics. I have become very interested in DNA testing (MuscleGene in particular) now and would be curious to see how all those guys would test.

David Dearth = quadruple bypass surgery

Good morning y'all
WOW. I'm alive. Man I've never experienced anything like a quadruple bypass open heart surgery. Scariest thing in my life. Plus I had some complications..... Plus I actually woke up during my surgery. All in all though I made it through. I'm really weak but nothing some good rehab and hard work won't fix. I can't even begin to tell you all what you mean to me with all of the love and prayers and support you sent me here on FB. Of course I should have expected it because I have the greatest people on my wall in all of FB. Getting a little worn out so once again, thank you, I love you and wish nothing but peace and love to all of you

===============================================

Since everyone here cannot have serious doubt screw up their belief system when they are juicing....and you must present an argument to let you continue on juicing.... let me start the following posts for you

a) He must have had a genetic predisposition
b) He probably ate like crap
c) My brothers's uncle's barber's mailman dropped dead at 38 of a heart attack and he wasn't a juicer so there
d) {All the Young guys in forum}= Better to go out with a blaze of glory doing what you wanted and have a full life looking jacked than .....(15-20 years later) "holy shit that came quick I want to live!!!!!"

Me: I don't know what its from. I just know this. I know that there is a scary amount of bodybuilders and wrestlers dying from 34 to 55 years of age...like so much so that you forget all the guys who died until you really research and think about it. I have my wishful thinking theories that could really be fact....things like "sleep apnea in bodybuilding that is rampant but most people do nothing about" ,<--GIGANTIC PROBLEM....things like "the old timers did absolutely jack crap about estrogen and when you walk around with extremely high estrogen for years...you are asking for serious problems"<---ANOTHER HUGE PROBLEM....things like "these guys never got bloodwork and could have fixed a lot of problems that were off"......and then the truth of the matter which is painful to think about but lets get down to brass tacks......

How come in every other sport there are people who retire and its very rare to see baseball players and runners, and basketball players etc etc etc dropping dead of heart problems from 35-55 yet in bodybuilding with an abundance of cardio and supposed clean eating (way way better nutrition than virtually any other athlete) the deaths are becoming way too numerous?

Don't worry there are many guys reading this thread right now who just love juicing...their lives are built around juicing...they would feel worthless and like a nobody if they didnt have their juicing.....who are not happy that im screwing up their day with selfdoubts of "dammit am I hurting myself"?

Again I don't know the answer.....but I think we need to seek out the answer/s.

I feel bad for these young 20 something kids thinking grams and grams and Bostin Loydism cycles wont hurt them..... Life might come crashing down hard on you in your mid 30's, not your forties and fifties like these guys.
What can help prevent this?
I understand that rec drug and booze is a big no no with steroids (yet a lot of young dude i know are abusing the shit of both of them some are having heart attack in their 20's)

Personally i try to really live the lifestyle. Eat well, sometimes a little crap here and there for cheat meal or to get extra calories that would be ridiculous to get clean( like dusty hanshaw/jose raymond and their muffins).

Most of my OTC supplement are for health more than anything.

curcumin
probiotic
high epa/dha fish oil
Coq10
and gonna add soon enough injectable methyl b-12 for homocysteine and as a methyl donor/gluthatione injectable for liver, kidney and overall health/ curcumin injectable to replace my meriva capsules which already worked great for me/resveratrol injectable for blood pressure, weight loss, insulin sensivity and all the others benefits

i keep my super supps below 2-3g total per week, never takes oral and cruise on 150mg/test a week 3-4times a year until bloodwork comes back great. I'm 26 and I started doing this this year to keep up for the fact that I never recovered 100% post cycle even after 10 months off.
I don't use gh/slin at all and try to stay conservative with peptides uses to keep up for it.

Do you really think I can live a relatively long healthy life doing this or am I fooling myself?

Is there anything else that you recommend me as far as OTC supps or things I could do to increase my longevity in this sport. I know damn well I ain't gonna be Mr olympia and this is why I'm not reckless with my health.

oh great!!! another one of these threads how steroids can be very bad. that's breaking news!! thanks for warning us. if any member of this board by now doesn't realize they can be very unhealthy then they are total idiots. please continue to update us when a body bulilder has a heart attack so you can tell us all I told you so

oh great!!! another one of these threads how steroids can be very bad. that's breaking news!! thanks for warning us. if any member of this board by now doesn't realize they can be very unhealthy then they are total idiots. please continue to update us when a body bulilder has a heart attack so you can tell us all I told you so

So you would rather not hear about any bodybuilder having health problems I assume?

You do know Ive been on TRT since 2009 correct? I have no axe to grind and no objective at all here other than people being very responsible for their health now so they wont have to go thru hell later.

Last edited:
No doubt steroids are bad, even worse is the lifestyle of a competitive bodybuilder, which usually entails continuously pushing the envelope with drug dosages, trying anything new, huge fluctuations in body weight, large use of fat burners which increase heart rate dramatically, diuretic use along side nsaids usage.

No doubt if you use large amounts of drugs they will cause harm, however to be absolutely honest 99% of bodybuilders i have personally met in real life do not give a SHIT about their health, I have yet to meet a real health conscious bodybuilder, only on THIS board do i read about them. Here are few run down facts :-

1. I do not know many bodybuilders who do cardio all year round, every single day of the year perform a cardiovascular activity for over 40mins.

2. Actually eat a heart healthy diet, forcing tons of protein and eating brown rice is NOT healthy, its CLEAN. healthy is making sure that you eat a diet with a huge amounts of fibre, anti-oxidants and full of healthy fats to improve cardiac function alongside keep cholesterol in check and keeping blood sugar stable and controlled. And staying on this diet year round. I see facebook and have mates that eat dirty continously , the only time they diet is for contest and guess what, like i said earlier going on a protein only diet with "clean" carbs, is not healthy, its not heart healthy.

3. Using pre workouts and fat burners most of the year which jack your heart rate up, if you using anabolic which makes muscle tissue grow when under stress. What do you think will happen when your heart is pumping out at a higher rate continuously. I know PLENTY of guys who fucking use clen and eph to get them in the "MOOD" to train.

4. eradicate orals from the regimen completely bar say 4 weeks out from a contest. Orals destroy HDL levels and it can take weeks to recover and usually by the time you have recovered you are back on again.

5. Take long cruises with actual correct doses i.e 100-150mg test per week max. Again most of all the bodybuilders i personally know think 500-750mg for 6 weeks is a good clean out. I actually spoke to a PRO , who is WELL KNOWN for his health approach and he said he uses 1g test year round, is that healthy?

6. Detox regularly, to remove toxins from the body.

7. Monitor blood work, blood pressure routinely to the point where they are at slightly high or normal levels on blood markers DURING a cycle? Not for the last 2 weeks of a cruise.

8. Take a pro-active approach to cardiac-vascular and blood clot health with supplementation, such as ubiquanol, reversatol, serrapeptease, nattokinase etc.... and the list goes on, these things cost more than the actual AAS at times.

9. dont party or use rec drugs, most the lads i know are out flaunting their shit in clubs getting rec highs and drinking, that seems to be the norm until contest time.
The UK, especially were i reside has a huge bodybuilding community, literally EVERYONE uses, even "natty" guys. I have yet to have a single conversation with anyone who even does 2-3 of the above. Most of the guys i know breath heavy and are winded easily, hate cardio, eat semi clean and cruise well over the recommended max. So i am not surprised if they encounter heart issues, i think bending over and doing up your shoe laces and then being out of breath and sweating should be an indicator no?

Last edited:
Glad he's doing OK and hope he does better. I had the pleasure of chatting with him online and via phone a few times way back in the day in the early to mid 90s. I think he worked at some sport magazine or something. As far as rec drugs I'm not sure but I think he was one of many guys who used that stuff that helped people sleep and also clubbers would use. Starts a with the letter G.

Good guy though and was so cool to shoot the shit with someone at that level and for me in my little world of BB I considered him a celebrity. Never had a bad thing to say about him. Good guy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Not defending AAS but there are a lot of people dying in the age group listed that never touch AAS. Much more dying in this age group than before.

I am very active on allrecipes and nobody on that site posts comments like "be warned red meat in excess will kill you"

1. I do not know many bodybuilders who do cardio all year round, every single day of the year perform a cardiovascular activity for over 40mins.

QUOTE]

i disagree with only this one part- nobody needs to do cardio everyday to be healthy. if you're saying you need cardio to reduce water for gear users, i agree.

The average gym juicer nowadays is on 3.5 grams plus cruises at 500mg wk and maybe cruises with tren year round, starting at age 22. Fuck how many asinine threads do you see on here about how do I smuggle drugs for a 1-2 wk trip, how should my friend going to jail juice, and how do I stay on while trying to have a child? I'm not perfect but I'm not in the river of denial like some of you. Social media has everyone afraid to shrink down a bit or get soft for fear that might have to go a month without a selfie.

And don't forget who the new hero is to the young and how much shit he says he takes.
well personally ive never even used 2g. i monitor my bp at home several times a week usually, and get bloodwork 1-2x a yr(i know 3-4 is better, but not bad i dont think). i came OFF off for 3 months before starting current blast, no cruise, just dropped cold turkey. so while i might not be doing things 110% ideal, i feel im doing halfway decent in all this. btw good to see ya big man!
I used to believe this too and would assume every pro or top amateur who would list his cycles (dorian, priest, cormier, prince, etc.) was lying. Now, not so much anymore and I actually believe them now. Genetics play such a large role and for that reason, I feel so many of the top pros probably use less than people half their size, because they have such better genetics. I have become very interested in DNA testing (MuscleGene in particular) now and would be curious to see how all those guys would test.

i agree, BUT even if ther not mega dosing juice, a lot of them are hitting the IGF, GH, SLIN hard. anything that can enlarge your heart like gh at high doses surely cant be good long term

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear