YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prime Nutrition INTRA - MD (MountainDog)

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sexy...

**broken link removed**

Saw that on fb this morning. They better be prepared to sell alot.

Any further info on it??????

Any further info on it??????

What would you like to know? The nutrition label will not be available until closer to it's release. However, it is a blend of HBCD, EAA, Citrullin Malate, and Electrolytes.:)

EAA's are much cheaper and are pretty damn effective.

Exactly.

I heard a gazillion complaints about cost and rightfully so (high grade casein hydro is expensive), so I wanted to make something affordable that still accomplished the goal. This does. Evan was even shocked and he has never been a big pusher of intraworkout nutrition.

When's this set to come out john?

My only concern is will there be enough in stock when it launches?

Future customer here!

I guess if you really felt it was necessary, you could buy some TN peptopro and add it in this mix but I think the EAA is a much cheaper way if achieving the same goal.

I've even seen the converse argument made that l-leucine needs to be in the intra formula as well as the peptopro because the presence of leucine optimizes mTOR signaling/protein synthesis where peptopro alone is less optimal at this. So as you guys know, you can argue it to death on what's optimal.

As far an an optimal anabolic "trigger" I think leucine in the EAA fits the bill. Peptopro is a luxury in terms of just getting your peri protein in. Not absolutely required. But you can't go wrong adding some peptopro and having both.

Last edited:
Taste

Exactly.

I heard a gazillion complaints about cost and rightfully so (high grade casein hydro is expensive), so I wanted to make something affordable that still accomplished the goal. This does. Evan was even shocked and he has never been a big pusher of intraworkout nutrition.

I usually don't mind the taste of supplements, but I stil have 5kg of pepto pro that I just cannot get down me. So damn bitter its disgusting.

What will this formula taste like and where will it be sold?

I usually don't mind the taste of supplements, but I stil have 5kg of pepto pro that I just cannot get down me. So damn bitter its disgusting.

I think we have the orange flavor nailed. The goal is to do this, and then I have two other flavors we will be working on in the meantime....

JM

Future customer here!

I guess if you really felt it was necessary, you could buy some TN peptopro and add it in this mix but I think the EAA is a much cheaper way if achieving the same goal.

I've even seen the converse argument made that l-leucine needs to be in the intra formula as well as the peptopro because the presence of leucine optimizes mTOR signaling/protein synthesis where peptopro alone is less optimal at this. So as you guys know, you can argue it to death on what's optimal.

The beauty of this product...is anything any of us crazies desire, we can simply buy and add. Want 25g more HBCD? Buy it and throw it in? Need more EAA? Buy it and throw 10g in. Citrulline Malate? Do the same. Now if you want leucine, creatine or anything else for that matter...just buy it and add it or take it at once pre workout.

One thing about Leucine is that about 5g are supposedly needed to signal mtor. Well, that certainly isn't 5g spread out across a 90 or 120 minute workout that you have been sipping on. I would tend to think you need the 5g of Leucine in a short time period so it can do the activating.

All in all, the formulator(s) of this product are very intelligent. I guarantee you they made the most appropriate ratios when combining HBCD:EAA:Citrulline Malate so the formula can be dynamic.

Send it to me haha

If Gaspari goes tits up or they stop doing Glycofuse when the company changes hands (which it sounds like it will soon) then that would leave only one competing type of HBCD product (plasma, way overpriced) besides doing a TN mix of your own. Glycofuse is really just HBCD and electrolytes too. That would be good for Prime.

Adding pepto to prime's intra-md product would put it in a price range mainstream consumers may not go for so the EAA makes sense.

Last edited:
The beauty of this product...is anything any of us crazies desire, we can simply buy and add. Want 25g more HBCD? Buy it and throw it in? Need more EAA? Buy it and throw 10g in. Citrulline Malate? Do the same. Now if you want leucine, creatine or anything else for that matter...just buy it and add it or take it at once pre workout.

One thing about Leucine is that about 5g are supposedly needed to signal mtor. Well, that certainly isn't 5g spread out across a 90 or 120 minute workout that you have been sipping on. I would tend to think you need the 5g of Leucine in a short time period so it can do the activating.

All in all, the formulator(s) of this product are very intelligent. I guarantee you they made the most appropriate ratios when combining HBCD:EAA:Citrulline Malate so the formula can be dynamic.

I do not remember the figure, but significantly less leucine is needed when the other EAAs are present in order for Mtor signaling... I beleive it is something along the lines of the amount of leucine in 25g whey, whey combined with the other EAAs will optimally stimulate protein synthesis

Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men

I would very much like to try this product... I just ordered my own mix from True Nutrition and I would be able to use this with a few extra ingredients, as you posted to replicate my mix.

If Gaspari goes tits up or they stop doing Glycofuse when the company changes hands (which it sounds like it will soon) then that would leave only one competing type of HBCD product (plasma, way overpriced) besides doing a TN mix of your own. Glycofuse is really just HBCD and electrolytes too. That would be good for Prime.

Adding pepto to prime's intra-md product would put it in a price range mainstream consumers may not go for so the EAA makes sense.

Plazma started cheapening the formula by using Isomaltulose. I am pretty sure it was about 33% of the carbs. And yes, some believe it effected it negatively.

Plazma started cheapening the formula by using Isomaltulose. I am pretty sure it was about 33% of the carbs. And yes, some believe it effected it negatively.

Knight9 is the producer on 60-minutes' next explosive exposé on Plazma's adulteration and it's slow slide to snake oil'dom! Nobody is on intra formulas like Knight9, I swear.

Last edited:
Usually do my own custom mix but may have to give this a try depending on price point of course.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear