over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

john o'reagan training protocol?

thewizkid

Registered
I know he is more known for his drug/diet protocol but no one really talked about his training protocols, is it as crazy as his drug/diet approach?

If anyone who's had him as a coach or knows someone who has could chime in that'd be greatly appreciated.

A close friend was with him... There is a reason no one talks about his training protocols...

Four on, one off, moderate volume 4sets, 4 exercises. Really kind of resemblemed Phil Hernon's also. Was years ago, might be different now. I only did two shows with him. Nice guy...a little quirky. (whatever that means)

Not man people he trains follow his workouts. Real big on wide stance squats

Cause hes an idiot. He knows absolutly nothing nor science behind drugs. Why would he know bio-mechanics for training. Ive seen his diets and its quite disgusting. Nothing but a glorifed old guy who tells people to take just various compounds...

any coach known for his training programs?

Off the top of my head...

Scott Stevenson: Fortitude Training
John Meadows: Mountain Dog Training
Dante Trudel: DC training (Scott Stevenson is the official DC trainer now)
Trevor Smith: Beyond Failure Training
Dave Tate: 5/3/1 Training
Ronnie Rowland: Slingshot training
Eric Browser: Power/ Rep Range/ Shock
Leo Costa: Big Beyond Belief and Titan Training

Off the top of my head...

Scott Stevenson: Fortitude Training
John Meadows: Mountain Dog Training
Dante Trudel: DC training (Scott Stevenson is the official DC trainer now)
Trevor Smith: Beyond Failure Training
Dave Tate: 5/3/1 Training
Ronnie Rowland: Slingshot training
Eric Browser: Power/ Rep Range/ Shock
Leo Costa: Big Beyond Belief and Titan Training

5/3/1 would be Jim Wendler

Last edited:
That guy is a huge pervert and shmuck. Known for accepting sexual favors from his clients when these young guys couldnt afford to pay him. Stay as far away from him as possible.

That guy is a huge pervert and shmuck. Known for accepting sexual favors from his clients when these young guys couldnt afford to pay him. Stay as far away from him as possible.

You're an asshat. Don't spread dumbass rumors because you know nothing an probably just read that off of a google search.

Johns been my coach or about a year now. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Works a real job along with coaching, has a girl he's been with for decades...has never asked or hinted at any sexual favors a single time. He even flys out to me to train me every once and a while and barely charges me anything. He honestly just likes helping people. Even I was skeptical at first of him but he's not a creepy old schmoe. His dieting and training philosophies are simple, an they work. His drug protocols are more
Complex with timing and compounds and he's methodical with it. But he will push your ass in regards to doses and food intake...but he's realistic with you in what you need to do to succeed.

You're an asshat. Don't spread dumbass rumors because you know nothing an probably just read that off of a google search.

Johns been my coach or about a year now. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Works a real job along with coaching, has a girl he's been with for decades...has never asked or hinted at any sexual favors a single time. He even flys out to me to train me every once and a while and barely charges me anything. He honestly just likes helping people. Even I was skeptical at first of him but he's not a creepy old schmoe. His dieting and training philosophies are simple, an they work. His drug protocols are more
Complex with timing and compounds and he's methodical with it. But he will push your ass in regards to doses and food intake...but he's realistic with you in what you need to do to succeed.

Okay so it hasnt happened yet to YOU but more than a few of his guys have talked about this. Keep the lube handy.

Okay so it hasnt happened yet to YOU but more than a few of his guys have talked about this. Keep the lube handy.

You mean the guys that couldn't handle his protocols because they didn't want to work hard :rolleyes:

None of his other clients I've talked to have said anything other than good things about him.

You mean the guys that couldn't handle his protocols because they didn't want to work hard :rolleyes:

None of his other clients I've talked to have said anything other than good things about him.

Actually it is pretty true....... Hes a pedophile schmoe... A real winner.....

If you don't do G4P or flex for Cash then your not willing to do whatever it takes.

No doubt he's a nice guy, but should be more upfront about his inner schmoe. Like trying to jerk off under the covers in the hotel bed next to yours.

No doubt he's a nice guy, but should be more upfront about his inner schmoe. Like trying to jerk off under the covers in the hotel bed next to yours.
He told me he had sweaty balls and was just trying to dry them off under the covers.

I worked with John several years ago.

nice guy, basically trained me for free, didn't push compounds on me, and was not a pervert in any way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws