over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doug Miller "Natural" Pro?

Feeshoils

Registered
First of all, I'm not hating on Dougs' physique at all, Doug has a very impressive physique and I've never seen another athlete, in his league of natural athletes, that even comes close.

Could he be natty? Do you think its possible to have his hardness, condition and dryness on a natural stage, without the use of PED's..? Maybe i just haven't got the motivation he does in order to stick at it as long as he has.
I believe that no one could ever really reach their natural potential as there's always something else to do to try improve your physique, it just takes a little longer.. However I've seen people on gear who still cant match his condition and size (maybe he was just born to be a freak). I know he posted his Urine test online showing 0 metabolites for anything...

Given the benefit of the doubt: Could he be similar to lee priest in terms of having and have a myostatin deficiency, the genetics, bone structure and perfect hormonal environment that just allow for his body to support the size and musculature that he has?

Not hatin', just thought it would be a good topic for discussion.:star-w:rs

Attachments

• doug miller natty.jpg
    doug miller natty.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 10,922
  • doug miller natty 2.jpg
    doug miller natty 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,315
Didn't Lance Armstrong pass over 100 drug tests? So this guy posting a test that shows zero metabolites means what exactly?

he has figured out how to get dry. that's for sure...:eek:
looks to have great genetics. if he ever wants to go for it and make some money he will have to go NPC and then IFBB. he wont be "nattie" for long if that happens...
-JS

Last edited:
Hellz to the nozzz.. looks good tho for sure

To me I dont care, I have heard the opinions about his natty status. Im simply impressed by his back and shoulder development.
Kudos to him either way.

To me I dont care, I have heard the opinions about his natty status. Im simply impressed by his back and shoulder development.
Kudos to him either way.

I completely agree. You hate to cut the guy down saying he's not natty if he truly is but either way, he's built a great physique!

Wait....there are actually still people out there that think Doug Miller is natural?

LOL!!! Come on now .

Who cares if he is natural?? I don't understand why that would make a "good discussion". Maybe I am just not into "Real Housewife" gossip - I prefer to learn some shit that actually matters here. I guess it's just the progression of the boards but when it was a smaller group of hardcore guys seemed like there was less finger pointing or giving a shit about others...
The fact is that NO ONE has a fucking clue except him! If you truly believe you can just look at him and tell your insane. Hell I have seen guys tell you they DEFINITIVELY know not just a guys natty status is wrong but they will tell you that they can identify exactly the compounds he is using -WTF??? LOL that's insane and comments like that peg the one making the comment as one that doesn't know shit!
Not knocking those of you that have commented with opinions. I admit he looks like many guys that use might look - but I HAVE seen natural guys that you would swear are on and they aren't I KNOW... In fact some of them are so clueless about AAS they couldn't get the damn too off a vial to even begin the damn process

the reason people care is because he competes in 'natural bodybuilding' and yet isn't natural....and really tries to defend his status.

just like you, I personally don't give a crap. i would never start a thread like this either.

but i can understand why others care: because some people out there who are actually natural want to do it without drugs, and then people like doug come along using moderate test suspension/gh or peptides/insulin/anavar sometimes throughout the year....and then act natural

it's b/s, and i understand why they care. this doesn't mean I care though. I agree that I don't think anybody should care..

after all, it is only "natural bodybuilding" (no hate, just being honest)

Funny thing is all the asshat haters who take shit piles of drugs and cant build 1/4 of a physique like his, so what if he juices and doesnt feel like admitting it, he still has a better physique than 99% of the haters who dont do shit with their physiques but stab themselves up with more tren and wish for a better build.
This guy has a great look no matter what.

What's natty these days 3 years "substance free"? Yeah and "natural" usually only means AAS I believe I could be wrong though. He looks great though natty or not!

He looks sick. He could compete in any division and do well.

I looked at his pics twice and hes actually unreal. Put it this way if he is really drug free. If he wanted hed give big ramia run for his money

Last edited:
He very well might be natural. I know Doug personally.

I just took a look at him again, either way I agree, he looks amazing..he really knows how to condition or his coach does or both, he is peeled that's for sure..

We have a natural Pro at my gym. He is natural, that I know. He is the size of Big L here. I am going to tell you why I know he is natural, He said something that made perfect sense. He told me he is big now, but without using drugs, he ends of losing a lot of the size when trying to get shredded. It is very dam hard to get in that condition with drugs, let alone none. This guy in this picture is shredded and I like to see a picture of him in his off season.

I am not going to mention who, but one of the greats in BB was promoting natural shows. One day my good friend in the 90's told me let's go get some AAS to cycle on. We were in LA at the time. Guess who was selling the gear? You got it, the same legend in this sport who was promoting natural shows. He actually went into how to train for natural shows. Most of these natural shows guys juice. They just know how to beat the system.

I agree with the other posts, I could care less if he is taking gear. If he is, just means he is a liar and I respect people being honest then lying.

I Hate Liars.
He needs a good Slapping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner