over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

safety first

mikeyp123

Registered
My best friend wound up in the hospital with his heart failing id like to start a thread on how safety and your health should be first and foremost and how to stop and prevent. Deadly sides please all veterans post on this thread if u have been affected and what u did. To change so that whatever happend to you didnt hppen again my best friend is icu im not sure what he took or did but my heart is broken he is a fellow military veteran please say this prayer for him sacred heart of jesus christ my trust is in you his mom asked i pray for him please help others not to ever get in this situation it could be tottaly unrelated but there is always a safe way to do things please share how u stay safe

no

to be honest if health is a person's #1 priority then they most likely shouldn't be doing any performance enhancing drugs. moderate lifting and aerobics with a healthy lower calorie diet would be at the top of my list. and the farther you get away from that the less healthy you will probably be in the long run.

to be honest if health is a person's #1 priority then they most likely shouldn't be doing any performance enhancing drugs. moderate lifting and aerobics with a healthy lower calorie diet would be at the top of my list. and the farther you get away from that the less healthy you will probably be in the long run.

Not true, if a person needs TRT then it is putting their health first. Abuse is anther story. Just like having a glass of wine vs drinking a bottle a night are totally different in the health aspect.

Mikey, what happened to him?

Well hes been sweating a lot throwing up dry heaving then shivvering at night till it hurt he said then fluid got in his heart and caused his blood pressure to drop because the fluid was preventing the blood to pump they had to revive him 3 times and now give him dialysis he is 32 a warrior he is a hardened combat vet i hope he pulls through ive turned it over god please pray for him

Its called myocarditis i have no idea what it is but it looks terrible

What's the cause of all of this?

I just know people over look things like high bp water retention and whatever else im no dr s0 thats why i wanted to start this thread how can we all make safer decisions even.if its not related its important that we all stay safe we are someones father someones brother mother sister sondaughter and so on its important we all live long healthy lives to be there for are loved ones

The etiology of inflammation of the heart can stem from several different things. Half of the time it's idiopathic (unknown origin).

Hopefully he pulls through this...

What's the cause of all of this?

Last edited:
I'm not a Dr. either but the mayo clinic says it's usually caused by a viral infection. I hope he gets better.

Not true, if a person needs TRT then it is putting their health first. Abuse is anther story. Just like having a glass of wine vs drinking a bottle a night are totally different in the health aspect.

Mikey, what happened to him?

I'm just playing Devil's advocate... but then you need to ask yourself, is TRT (or any other hormone replacement therapy) really "performance enhancing" if the hormones are kept within a healthy range or is it "normalizing" the person to be a healthy individual?

Yes, one may argue that a man would have improved performance going from testosterone levels below the reference range to near the top of the reference range, but their performance is not enhanced beyond what is "normal" or what could only be achieved with supraphysiological hormone levels

Last edited:
I'm just playing Devil's advocate... but then you need to ask yourself, is TRT (or any other hormone replacement therapy) really "performance enhancing" if the hormones are kept within a healthy range or is it "normalizing" the person to be a healthy individual?

Yes, one may argue that a man would have improved performance going from testosterone levels below the reference range to near the top of the reference range, but their performance is not enhanced beyond what is "normal" or what could only be achieved with supraphysiological hormone levels

Well my advocate friend :D
He did say "performance enhancing drugs"
AAS get the PED name thrown at them all the time, but you're right, taking them to bring you into "normal" ranges does not qualify as "performance enhancing" to me. BUT, he'd still be taking a PED :p

Can gh or juice cause this myoinfection or whatever its called i wrote on the first page

The probability of bacterial endocarditis from bad gear is more likely than myocarditis. Although, there are case reports of myocarditis from AAS.

Medscape: Medscape Access
Causes of myocarditis include the following:

Viral - Enterovirus,[8] coxsackie B, adenovirus, influenza, cytomegalovirus, poliomyelitis, Epstein-Barr virus, HIV-1, viral hepatitis, mumps, rubeola, varicella, variola/vaccinia, arbovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, herpes simplex virus, yellow fever virus, rabies, parvovirus

Rickettsial - Scrub typhus, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Q fever

Bacterial - Diphtheria, tuberculosis, streptococci, meningococci, brucellosis, clostridia, staphylococci, melioidosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, psittacosis

Spirochetal - Syphilis, leptospirosis/Weil disease, relapsing fever/Borrelia, Lyme disease

Fungal - Candidiasis, aspergillosis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis, actinomycosis, blastomycosis, coccidioidomycosis, mucormycosis

Protozoal - Chagas disease, toxoplasmosis, trypanosomiasis, malaria, leishmaniasis, balantidiasis, sarcosporidiosis

Helminthic - Trichinosis, echinococcosis, schistosomiasis, heterophyiasis, cysticercosis, visceral larva migrans, filariasis

Bites/stings - Scorpion venom, snake venom, black widow spider venom, wasp venom, tick paralysis

Drugs (usually causing hypersensitivity myocarditis)

Chemotherapeutic drugs - Doxorubicin and anthracyclines, streptomycin, cyclophosphamide, interleukin-2, anti-HER-2 receptor antibody/Herceptin

Antibiotics - Penicillin, chloramphenicol, sulfonamides

Antihypertensive drugs - Methyldopa, spironolactone

Antiseizure drugs - Phenytoin, carbamazepine

Amphetamines, cocaine, catecholamines

Chemicals - Hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, arsenic, lead, phosphorus, mercury, cobalt

Physical agents (radiation, heatstroke, hypothermia)

Acute rheumatic fever

Systemic inflammatory disease - Giant cell myocarditis, sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Crohn disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, ulcerative colitis, Wegener granulomatosis, thyrotoxicosis, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis

Peripartum cardiomyopathy

Posttransplant cellular rejection

Can gh or juice cause this myoinfection or whatever its called i wrote on the first page

just an update the nurse asked for him so squeeze his hand and he was able to he's still out and on dialysis to clean out his blood and his heart is still weak so the prayers are working thank you theres many praying for him thank you all

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws