advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti Cancer Diet cuz I am motivated now....

Johnny Smiles

Banned
Hello my PM brothers. 6 months ago my good friend and mentor in business complained to me of headaches. He went to doc and was diagnosed with brain cancer and had 2 large tumors removed. since then he has endured chemo and his body wasting away. 2 weeks ago he had a terrible seizure and last I heard is on a ventilation machine... ALL that happened in 6 months or less!?!?!

B/c of his experience and to honor him, I am adopting an "anti cancer" diet for the rest of my life.

I am obsessive and so for the last week have spent hours researching how to be healthiest and prevent cancer. I have found what John Meadows and Dante have been preaching for years.... and now I know why....

Living the bodybuilding lifestyle is a MAJOR risk factor for getting cancer. Seems everything the bb'er does to increase muscle mass also seems to shorten lifespan and/or promote cancer. insulin, igf, large consumption of red meat etc... I am over it. not worth it.

I now look at this sport and a lot of these threads thru enlightened eyes. It all looks different now.
-JS

Don't count calories, count chemicals...whole 30 and Paleo are on to something.....

do it brother, im in on it with you

Oh, and forgot to mention last week I had an ultrasound done and looks like I will be having a (hopefully) benign cyst removed. It will be my 2nd one removed in the past 3 years. I had one removed from top of my skull a couple years ago.... shit aint worth it.
I always had these "bumps" for more than 12 years....it wasn't until I really started using growth factors and pushing the mg's that in 2-3 years they prolly tripled in size... not worth it....
-JS

Last edited:
Don't count calories, count chemicals...whole 30 and Paleo are on to something.....

That's my new mantra bro!
perfectly said.
the butter I buy now has 2 ingredients: butter and sea salt
the butter I used to by cuz it was low fat: has over 40 chems in it!?!?!?!
-JS

whoa...
you really think it was the increase AAS dosages that contributed?
or do you think it was really just the GH dosages?

glad you're ok and let's pray it's definetly 100% benign

whoa...
you really think it was the increase AAS dosages that contributed?
or do you think it was really just the GH dosages?

glad you're ok and let's pray it's definetly 100% benign

I don't know bro... but all my research shows growth hormones and too much anabolic hormones just isn't good.... I know that I didn't use as high doses in my 20's as I did in my 30's. I had two "bumps" that were there in my early 20's and stayed same size for bout 10 years. like small pea size. bout mid 30's they had grown 3-5x bigger.... I cant ignore the correlation. I don't think the PED's caused them to appear but I do believe they caused them to grow.

igf doesn't give a shit what it grows. muscle cells, cancer cells... it is happy to grow both of em.
-JS

I am sorry for the graphic pic

I want all of you to see the reality of this disease.
here is my friend and mentor being brave as fuck and battling this disease head on. I love you bro. Kick its ass!!!!!
-JS

Attachments

• 10400873_10152409951078387_1232851587746808695_n.jpg
    10400873_10152409951078387_1232851587746808695_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 870
If that^ is too graphic mods can delete it. I just want to wake up anyone that doesn't think this shit is REAL. he is my age. late 30's. had a bad headache...

count your blessings and seriously weigh the benefits to risk when deciding how much drugs and/or processed foods you put in your body.
you only have 1.

IMO, if you don't make your living in this sport and/or don't intend to and you are a casual PED's user, I would re-think it.
-JS

Greed is the root of all evil

I get it now. I have learned a lot about business in the past year (now that I own and operate my own company) and I get it now. "Greed is the root of all evil" I will explain....
My decision to eat a "anti cancer diet" is to kind of give the finger to these corporations that increase our risk of death and disease so they can make a few extra bucks.
here is why:
a beef buyer wants to maximize profit so they are FAR more motivated to buy a cow full of growth hormones, steroids and chemicals and were fed shitty cheap food bc that cow will yield near 2x what a normal organic cow can produce and the margin is huge. to make a few more $$$ these companies are ok with us ingesting less than best foods, meats, etc. all the while increasing risk for us and our children.
I wont play their game anymore. I wont let my kids eat that way either (kids will be kids but I am going to lead by example). I will gladly pay a few extra $ and fuel my body safely and best I can from now on.
don't buy into the greed. go organic. I now shop at a local farm market 2 times a week.
-JS

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly agree that a healthy diet is essential to preventing certain cancers, but a bunch of them are also just genetic. Let's not forget that cancer can strike anyone and a huge part of it is genetics. Just cause you eat healthy will not guarantee you don't get cancer. Live life to the fullest my brothers and sisters.

That being said, I really hope your friend pulls through. The battle with cancer is a tough one but definitely worth it (I've been there myself).

Last edited:
Johnny, I know we can all go search and find our own info...but perhaps you can share what you are annotating or going to implement. I guess it would serve as a cliffs notes or a plan...but it would be great to see you map out what your strategy is and becomes..:lightbulb:

:headbang:

yes, i think everyone would be interested in following your longevity plan of your diet supps and training

Johnny, I know we can all go search and find our own info...but perhaps you can share what you are annotating or going to implement. I guess it would serve as a cliffs notes or a plan...but it would be great to see you map out what your strategy is and becomes..:lightbulb:

:headbang:

will do bro. I have been face booking my journey thus far. I think I might start a log... we can all evolve together but I will def be happy to log my journey and what I learn.
There isn't much reason to post about anything else anymore cuz you beat us all to the best answers ;)
-JS

yes, i think everyone would be interested in following your longevity plan of your diet supps and training

I think the journey could be interesting but I guarantee you right now John Meadows and Dante know FAR more than I do about the subject. I will catch up quick tho ;):)
-JS

I wholeheartedly agree that a healthy diet is essential to preventing certain cancers, but a bunch of them are also just genetic. Let's not forget that cancer can strike anyone and a huge part of it is genetics. Just cause you eat healthy will not guarantee you don't get cancer. Live life to the fullest my brothers and sisters.

That being said, I really hope your friend pulls through. The battle with cancer is a tough one but definitely worth it (I've been there myself).

I realize there are genetic factors BUT from what I have been reading I wouldn't be surprised if you can slow or even stop some of those factors thru diet alone. The power of foods are amazing apparently lol. I only used them to get big or get lean but never for healths sake only. I am actually very excited and feel "free" so to speak now that I don't care about how many grams of this or grams of that I eat. no longer trying to eat more than I need. in a way it is humbling.

even if diet cant change genetic diseases, I would rather go out trying and have no regrets and teach my children to respect mother earth and their bodies.
-JS

Well, here's my notes on anti-cancer supplements worth using..

Not trying to hi-jack thread but just puttin this out there for Johnny to elaborate on..(presuming he has taken note of several-if not all of these things)

Vitamin D
Curcumin
Green Tea Extract
Quercetin
Beta-Glucans
Broccomax
IP6

Juicing (vegetables)

Last edited:
Will be very interested in seeing what your eventual meal plan will end up looking like...whether is be just a list of general foods you stick to or a rigorous meal break-down. Definitely on-board with this man, can't think of any reason anyone WOULDN'T want to follow an anti-cancer diet plan!

"Greed is the root of all evil"

The day mankind as a whole entity plainly realizes thousands of years spent trying to abuse and dominate his neighbor only caused its undoing, it will unfortunately be too late... :cool:

JS, I truly hope your friend will get better and fully recover in no time. :)

As for you and that anti-cancer diet, taking it easy on vodka would be a good start... :D;)

The day mankind as a whole entity plainly realizes thousands of years spent trying to abuse and dominate his neighbor only caused its undoing, it will unfortunately be too late... :cool:

JS, I truly hope your friend will get better and fully recover in no time. :)

As for you and that anti-cancer diet, taking it easy on vodka would be a good start... :D;)

dammit bro you remembered!
its potatoe vodka, does that help:D
yeah, I am weening off of it as we speak. you guys don't wanna know how out of control I got with the vodka. embarrassing.

I geuss what worries me a bit, is in my past I have smoked a lot of marijuana and some cigarettes and drink pretty heavy (if not dieting) and I did that all while on PED's which everyone agrees is a bad idea. I think its mainly why my blood pressure is a freaking wreck.... this diet should fix that too tho.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity