over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best supplement for joints?

Registered
What do you guys use for the joints? Or are all the supps which are suppose to help your joints just a waste of time?

Thx

HGH
Curcumin
Glucosamine
Chondrotin
Vitamin C

Last edited:
For ONCE, I do NOT agree with Trinity...

Cissus
Fish Oil
MSM
Curcumin

Nah bro, I still agree about the fish oil and cissus(I think cissus is best to use onlywhen you're already messed up though ). Just forgot to write the fish oil...
Idk wth MSM is. Supercissus helped me when I tore my proximal Bicep tendon and had terrible Tricep tendinitis. Never used it after things got healed up.

Are you saying you use this stuff daily? Or is it more of a joint relief protocol. I definetly agree that if you messed some **** up that cissus is good... I was very hesitant to cough up the cash at the time because it looked BS.

I'm more of a preventative type of person...
Avoid high volume, avoid high intensity cardio that causes constant sheeting force, avoid exercises that mess you up and take all the stuff on my list everyday hehe. Fish Oil should be there too. I never have joint problems anymore by doing all of these things. Idk about cissus ED and idk what MSM is though.

Last edited:
Optimally, Fish Oil, Curcumin, and Cissus would probably be a daily plan if the budget allows. Perhaps only use Cissus during times of heavy training if you do periodization...or perhaps when dieting down and being calorie restricted or going balls to the wall during the offseason...plenty of strategical measures can be thought up.

And when I say fish oil, I am talking 3-5g epa and dha minimum. Curcumin would be injectable from Veteran Supplies or BCM-95 from LEF...and Super Cissus from USP.

I'd add MSM if I ran into problems even though it's not necessarily any bigger of a heavy hitter than what would be in my daily regimen.

msm (methylsulfonylmethane): Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

I agree GH would work but not sure that fell into the category of "supplements". I do not think Glucosamine and Chondroiton do much of anything worth a shit...MSM instead of that noise.

Optimally, Fish Oil, Curcumin, and Cissus would probably be a daily plan if the budget allows. Perhaps only use Cissus during times of heavy training if you do periodization...or perhaps when dieting down and being calorie restricted or going balls to the wall during the offseason...plenty of strategical measures can be thought up.

And when I say fish oil, I am talking 3-5g epa and dha minimum. Curcumin would be injectable from Veteran Supplies or BCM-95 from LEF...and Super Cissus from USP.

I'd add MSM if I ran into problems even though it's not necessarily any bigger of a heavy hitter than what would be in my daily regimen.

msm (methylsulfonylmethane): Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

I agree GH would work but not sure that fell into the category of "supplements". I do not think Glucosamine and Chondroiton do much of anything worth a shit...MSM instead of that noise.

In regards to the first bolded section - yeah that's what I figured.
Second bold - you're right...lmao
Third - meh, I disagree, I seen it have good benefits. will look into MSM though(when I have time). it probably is better. usually anything that's a household name sucks. glucosamine/chondrotin are household names lol.

Curcumin is way better injected. I don't care if you buy it 'super-bioavailable' with 'bioperine' or whatever. Bioavailabilty is significantly better via IM route. The word significant isn't even ample enough to describe the drastic difference in effects one can get from mega-dosing oral vs ' normal ' injectable amounts.

Curcumin is way better injected. I don't care if you buy it 'super-bioavailable' with 'bioperine' or whatever. Bioavailabilty is significantly better via IM route. The word significant isn't even ample enough to describe the drastic difference in effects one can get from mega-dosing oral vs ' normal ' injectable amounts.

Word.

along with the others mentioned... hydrolyzed collagen

I have actually found pretty good relief from joint pain in my knees from SAM-e. I know it's not a traditional remedy yet, but the stuff actually works pretty well, the only downside is that it's a little pricy. Try it sometime, it has worked for me.

S-Adenosyl methionine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I tried:

Deca
Hgh
Ghrp 6
glucusamine
fish oil.

The only 2 things that worked for me
are deca and Hgh.
Insant pain relief in a short time
The other supps did nothing

Last edited:
What are you dosing the curcumin at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that the injectable curcumin I used from vet supplies at the advice of LK3 was one of the most amazing things I have ever used. I used in conjunction with resveratrol so I cant say which one did what - but the fat loss and pain relief were nothing short of miracle. I will be using again very soon

What's up guys?? My joints in my knees and elbows were getting so bad that I was considering deca....have used all the popular methods and nothing worked until I came across a product called Baxyl....this stuff is a godsend. Bodybuilder turned me on to it. Its a liquid supplement Hyaluronic Acid... Baxyl - Real Natural Relief used one bottle and just bought my second. Elbow pain is gone and knee pain is running a close second...can buy from the website or Amazon where there are a TON of reviews. Check it out guys..wont be sorry.

I have to say that the injectable curcumin I used from vet supplies at the advice of LK3 was one of the most amazing things I have ever used. I used in conjunction with resveratrol so I cant say which one did what - but the fat loss and pain relief were nothing short of miracle. I will be using again very soon

What dose per week?

100mg/ml?

I tried:

Deca
Hgh
Ghrp 6
glucusamine
fish oil.

The only 2 things that worked for me
are deca and Hgh.
Insant pain relief in a short time
The other supps did nothing

The problem is deca is more of a masking agent than a repairing agent sometimes.

Fish oil must be used at a considerable dose.
As I said, glucosamine and chondroiton are bs/overrated imo..
GHRP-6 shouldn't be expected to help joints imo.

Marvin-

Fat loss primarily came from the resveratrol(though curcumin aids a little...)
Pain relief primarily came from the curcumin

IMO,good curcumin dose a week based on experience is 300mg/week spread into 3 injections. 100mg/ml

If you're going for the "anavar" effect(which believe it or not,curcumin has at very high doses).. 600mg/ml. I would never do this though.

--

In regards to Deca...yep it's just a bandaid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131