over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sugar

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM[/ame]

This is worth the watch, can't argue with sound biochemistry and years of correlative data.

I just watched that documentary called Fed Up the other night.

sugar = poison

I'll never eat dessert ever again (seriously).

I just watched that documentary called Fed Up the other night.

sugar = poison

I'll never eat dessert ever again (seriously).

But HFCS or artificial sweeteners are better? F-U-C-K-E-D however you look at it.

Yeeeeeeeeeppppp

It is literally a poison and he proves it through irrefutable biochemistry. Hfcs is primarily what he is talking about.. glucose and fructose metabolize entirely different in the body irrespective of what the sugar industry and usda keep telling us.

Last edited:
It is literally a poison and he proves it through irrefutable biochemistry. Hfcs is primarily what he is talking about.. glucose and fructose metabolize entirely different in the body irrespective of what the sugar industry and usda keep telling us.

So I am guessing you would choose a real sugar soft drink or diet if you had to? Real sugar soft drinks are making a small push in many places. (Besides just Sierra Mist...they'll have mexican versions of coke and fanta that contain real sugar.)

I've been eating steamed veggies, as many greens as I want...moderate protein and moderate to high fat, after reading alot of trinity's posts, and I've lost 8 lbs of fat. After first week without sugar energy came back. I feel great and don't intend to eat sugar or starchy foods any time soon... other than pizza, once a month, its my weakness.

I've been eating steamed veggies, as many greens as I want...moderate protein and moderate to high fat, after reading alot of trinity's posts, and I've lost 8 lbs of fat. After first week without sugar energy came back. I feel great and don't intend to eat sugar or starchy foods any time soon... other than pizza, once a month, its my weakness.

I feel a lot more energetic now I don't eat sugar,but see no harm in starches and carbs in general. I don't worry about sugar in fruit either, no limits there for me. I'm pretty much rice and banana for carbs with some aples and oranges hear and there.

Starches in reasonable quantifies are ok because they break down into glucose. I personally would not drink sugar sweetened beverages, but cane sugar is still a large percentage fructose.

This directly proves why IIFYM does not work. Eating sugar or fructose from pop tarts (coined as the IFFYM food of choice) will act differently than a carb like glucose by much more of the calories being processed by the liver and they will be processed differently inside the liver as well. This is major news to me and I'm sure to many others.

This directly proves why IIFYM does not work. Eating sugar or fructose from pop tarts (coined as the IFFYM food of choice) will act differently than a carb like glucose by much more of the calories being processed by the liver and they will be processed differently inside the liver as well. This is major news to me and I'm sure to many others.

That's an over-simplification of IIFYM. It's not all about pop tarts and whey.

Apologies, I did indeed oversimplify IIFYM. I was referring to those who choose junk food, e.g. Foods that are high in fructose as their sugar source to fit their carb requirement. I do agree that IIFYM has other avenues that do not choose junk food and could utilize different carb absorption approaches. I do stand corrected and could have simply stated that pop-tarts as fitting carb requirements impacts the body differently than using a carb that breaks down into glucose.

Exactly ice cream plays a very big role and pizza is important too.:D

I'm in agreement that Iifym as it relates to sourcing carbs from simple sugars is not only ineffective but unhealthy. If you use the macros to guide your consumption of protein complex carbs fats and fiber then I feel it has its place.

Injecting underground substances made in a country who puts melamine in baby formula and led in kids toys is pretty healthy though.

thanks for contributing nothing to this thread, if you had the intellectual capacity to comprehend even a fraction of this lecture then you would not have any "smart" comments.

this is MAJOR news that people need to be spreading, purposely misled and poisoned by the food manufacturers and our own govt is allowing it to continue.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP SUGAR...moderation people!

thanks for contributing nothing to this thread, if you had the intellectual capacity to comprehend even a fraction of this lecture then you would not have any "smart" comments.

I have plenty to contribute, and if you could formulate an original thought you'd catch my drift without me having to elaborate. Like anything. Risk vs reward. Moderation. Yadda Yadda. Pick your poison.

This is nothing new, look at the date . lol This isn't revolutionary. Elevated glucose levels in general are linked to just about every major health issue known to man.

I just find it funny where people choose to take a stand. They'll take supplements with zero coa's nor known purity, made in God knows where by God knows who(contaminants, heavy metals, foreign substances, little knowledge of long term human use, etc) , "research chemicals, peptides, take copious amounts of drugs which beyond the direct health implications, are also of completely unknown purity, from the absolute biggest quality of life offenders in existence and stress over natural vs processed peanut butter or something of that nature. Lol

Its comical to me. Sorry to upset your delicate self.

Very little of the shit we do is good. I strive to live the healthiest, most balanced life I can. And cutting anything out isn't something I consider balance.

Bingo.

Last edited:

This is good. My problem is I can give up sugar quite easy but it has to be all our nothing. For me its like a smoker trying to smoke in moderation, you never lose the addiction. Dextrose is no problem for me, fruit neither but as soon as I start with the processed shit and hfcs I obsess about eating junk day in day out. You have control so that's fine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131