over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE Dave Bautista

animal71

Banned
Everyone knows Dave Bautista from the WWE, and everyone always talks about his cycles. Well, what do you guys think the Dave Bautista Steroid Cycle looked like? He was massive and lean, AND the guy was fast too...so what would you peg his cycle at? check this guy out

dave-bautista-steroids.jpg

No idea. But congrats to him for landing a major role in that Guardians of the Galaxy movie, especially since it did so incredibly well...you see a lot of WWE stars in really crappy straight-to-DVD releases, it's nice to see one actually be given a chance and succeed with an acting career. Outside of the Rock (and to a lesser degree Steve Austin), it's rare to witness.

I have been made aware that animal71 is a paying sponsor here...He can post as he wishes and will receive the same respect as any other sponsor on the board.....

If you do not like what he posts then do not read or post in his threads.....

No idea about the cycle, but he used to work out at a gym I went to.

Super nice guy, really soft-spoken and kept to himself while taking care of business. It's good to see him be successful in showbiz.

He lifted very light weights every time I saw him there, and did a lot of neck work on the 4-way Hammer machine.

I am a huge WWE fan so I really kind of just glanced at the cycle but did read about him. He was quite a waste of talent in my view. He could have been far better than he ever was but he got a big head and that caused him to not be what he could have. Plus, he was already quite aged when he started in comparison to most. He definitely earned the title animal but I wish he would have been around longer than he was. He had a great run but he looked foolish when he came back recently and the fans were not shy about letting him know it.

I'm having déjà vu?

I have been made aware that animal71 is a paying sponsor here...He can post as he wishes and will receive the same respect as any other sponsor on the board.....

If you do not like what he posts then do not read or post in his threads.....
I had no idea. What is he providing?

Everyone knows Dave Bautista from the WWE, and everyone always talks about his cycles. Well, what do you guys think the Dave Bautista Steroid Cycle looked like? He was massive and lean, AND the guy was fast too...so what would you peg his cycle at? check this guy out

dave-bautista-steroids.jpg

Very hard to say,,,almost impossible really. Only himself and those close probably know or will ever know. Maybe he was natural?? ;)

I had no idea. What is he providing?

I guess these posts...I believe he is advertising his own forum?!

I had banned him and deleted his threads and then ran a check and realized he was a sponsor here.....

I guess these posts...I believe he is advertising his own forum?!

I had banned him and deleted his threads and then ran a check and realized he was a sponsor here.....
Haha

A different twist to advertising, kinda like it.

Ak

No idea. But congrats to him for landing a major role in that Guardians of the Galaxy movie, especially since it did so incredibly well...you see a lot of WWE stars in really crappy straight-to-DVD releases, it's nice to see one actually be given a chance and succeed with an acting career. Outside of the Rock (and to a lesser degree Steve Austin), it's rare to witness.

He's already been in a few movies. The man with the iron fist as well ridick which were pretty big theatre films. He does a good job and plays his roles well. Not a huge fan but he's a big dude and isn't a goof ball meat head like a lot are portrayed to be.

He will play Kurgan in the Highlander remake.

**broken link removed**

He will play Kurgan in the Highlander remake.

**broken link removed**

Guys like him and the Rock I prefer seeing in movie roles instead of wrestling...They are both very good actors and suited for most any role!

I believe he has a role in the new James Bond movie coming out this year also

There's no question that he is one of the biggest wrestlers of all time in terms of raw muscle mass. Because of that, I'm sure his cycles were very hard and heavy. I don't doubt some of the speculation in his potential cycle, but I personally believe he would have used high doses of test and nandrolones, judging by his impressive size, instead of primo. No matter what he used, he looked incredible, and his physique is very impressive

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131