Spring Break

concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Hitting the Florida beaches in 2 weeks with the Fam..Who's In ?

2 weeks is too soon for me, but Ill be down there end of March for the Ultra Music Festival..

You hitting Miami Beach/Fort Lauderdale area?

I was in Ft Lauderdale for 10 days the beginning of Feb, then this past weekend I was in Miami for my brothers bachelor party. So it was nice to get out of the Northeast a couple times, but I cant go back anytime soon. Gotta pay my bills...

This winter has been a killer and were still setting record lows.
Seems I'm not alone as everything is booked solid everywhere. Luckily we have frinds in Lauderdale!
No way I'm waitng till June or better to get my toes in the Sand.
Time for a 2 week recomp to dial in the 6 pack.

This winter has been a killer and were still setting record lows.
Seems I'm not alone as everything is booked solid everywhere. Luckily we have frinds in Lauderdale!
No way I'm waitng till June or better to get my toes in the Sand.
Time for a 2 week recomp to dial in the 6 pack.

I have family with a place in Lauderdale, that's why I can afford to go for 10days. Its the best during the winter, one of the only places in the country where you can wear shorts all winter. I just stayed at the fountainbleau last weekend in Miami, nice but expensive.

just booked my trip to Mayweather/Pacqauio fight in vegas!! SUN!

Hit Vegas a few weeks back. They had record highs at 80.
Love that town..Going back in Nov for my daughters 21st.

im in SoFla...hit me up!... I don't know how you guys can still deal with that NE weather.... I was born and raised in Queens... So over that cold shit.... Quality of life baby!

Last edited:
Just got back from five days in Arizona.....then back to single digit temps.
Not going anywhere until taking my son to the Cal Ripken tournament in Myrtle Beach in June. Gotta love travel baseball......I actually love every second of it.

Just got back from a few days in Miami last week. I'm going to be living there for 3-4 months next winter. May even move there one day because I love it there and hate NY winters.

Yesterday it was 66, today it dropped down to 21 !As we speak 4 inches on the ground !
Expecting 6-10 in i am ready for spring ,that's for freaking sure!!!!!!!!

MIAMI was back in the 80's ....... now it's MIA or 305 ;)

I feel like a Chicago Bear. Just bulk up all Winter and rest.
Even this New cave I built last year turns into a holding cell.
Luckily it came with a beautiful women and 80" tv.

Ya know I've been to spring break my whole life. Sure could use some warm weather. I can't believe its still so cold this bad at this time of year. I'm use to the weather being bad up north but in the mid south WTF??

Shits booked solid everywhere from Florida, Hawaii and even looked at Rio.
Out of 30 hotels in Rio only 2 still had rooms available.
Record lows here again in Chicago..wtf

Hit Vegas a few weeks back. They had record highs at 80.
Love that town..Going back in Nov for my daughters 21st.

Smart move bro, be a good dad and take her away so you can keep your eye on her and also give her a great 21st birthday present. I love Vegas also, lived there for 2 years from 2006-2008, time of my life !!! Really is a great place to live if you can control yourself.

Just got back from a few days in Miami last week. I'm going to be living there for 3-4 months next winter. May even move there one day because I love it there and hate NY winters.

I was there last week also(Miami), and 2 weeks before that I was in Lauderdale for 10 days. If things go well with my new business I might be able to spend the winters down there. Im a New Yorker but have had the chance to live in Vegas, Scottsdale, and Los Angeles. For some reason I came back to the east coast, and as I'm looking out the window right now its snowing. I feel like its been snowing every other day.

I cant imagine myself leaving NY permanently again, but to go to South Florida for the winters would be ideal to say the least.

I'll be in Florida with a shit load of family and our kids in a few weeks. I think 4 sets of couples with like 12 kids lmfao. We have houses down there and also stopping by Disney the last few days. I just wanna get my LA Fitness fix. Love that place it's like a damn 2 floor night club with 5 of every machine. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I was there last week also(Miami), and 2 weeks before that I was in Lauderdale for 10 days. If things go well with my new business I might be able to spend the winters down there. Im a New Yorker but have had the chance to live in Vegas, Scottsdale, and Los Angeles. For some reason I came back to the east coast, and as I'm looking out the window right now its snowing. I feel like its been snowing every other day.

I cant imagine myself leaving NY permanently again, but to go to South Florida for the winters would be ideal to say the least.

I've lived in NYC my whole life too except for college. Another blizzard today of course. I don't mind it here in the summer but even then, I find myself wanting to go on weekend trips. Renting for 3 months in Miami next winter will let me know if I can see myself moving there in the future.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity