over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WORRIED... Deca causing blood clots?

go1313

Newbies
OK so I'm new to this board and probably not the best way to start posting but here goes... I road race motorcycles professionally and was in a bad accident on sept. 28 2014. Broke collarbone which hit the nerve that controls my left bicep causing it to not work properly. Also the bone hit my subclavian artery. After losing a lot of blood and having a stent put in the artery I was on Plavix for a few months (not taking it now). so after all of this mess needless to say I was out of shape and wanted to start a small cycle to just help me get back in shape faster so I could perform better on the bike.

400mg test Cyp
50mg Tbol
25 Nolv
2iu GH
And added in 300mg Deca last night BEFORE reading any side effects like a dummy!!! I was already hesitant about doing a cycle in the first place but did it anyway. Now I've read that Deca can cause the blood to become "thicker" and in some cases cause "clots". I wouldn't be worried at all but having this stent in an artery has me concerned.

I will not be taking the Deac anymore but I'm wondering if I should be concerned? Should I just start taking the Plavix (blood thinner) again? Just say F-it and tell my doctor?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pretty much all steroids will raise your RBCs and Hematocrit, thus increasing the chance for blood clots by making the blood thicker. If you are very concerned about blood clots, you may want to reconsider using gear in substantial amounts.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Thanks for you reply.

Also would it be a good idea to start taking the Plavix (thinner) now?

Thanks for you reply.

Also would it be a good idea to start taking the Plavix (thinner) now?
Why did you stop taking it, does your doctor still want you to take it? I don't know what your blood work looks like, or what your doctor is advising you, so I can't tell you to either take it or not take it. How long did you spend on the cycle above anyway? It sounds like you had just started, and if so that shouldn't really affect anything because the drugs didn't build up in your system to the point of messing with your blood yet.

My favorite sport...motorcycle racing! Sorry to hear about your accident. My wife and I are going to the Motogp race next month in Austn!!
Back to your question...its true most steroids will increase your RBC..especially equipose. With that being said..a lot of guys combat this by donatng blood on a regular basis. From a nonmedical standpoint, your proposed cycle is pretty mild and I wouldn't be worried about a blood clot even with the DECA.. BUT..I don't have experience with your perticular situation. If it were me I would use the test and more GH and leave out the rest.
Get healed up and back on the horse!

go1313 I understand your concern...Please start by searching threads related to this subject...There's a lot of information regarding increased RBC/Hemo/Hemato and regular blood donation.

Why did you stop taking it, does your doctor still want you to take it? I don't know what your blood work looks like, or what your doctor is advising you, so I can't tell you to either take it or not take it. How long did you spend on the cycle above anyway? It sounds like you had just started, and if so that shouldn't really affect anything because the drugs didn't build up in your system to the point of messing with your blood yet.

The cardiovascular doc said it was cool to stop. I just started the test two weeks ago and threw in the Tbol and deca this week as I just got them. I'll just drop the test down to 250/week 2iu/day and 50tbol/day for 3 more weeks. My goal is to get back to going fast on the bike and not really put on mass. I really appreciate the advice and input.

My favorite sport...motorcycle racing! Sorry to hear about your accident. My wife and I are going to the Motogp race next month in Austn!!
Back to your question...its true most steroids will increase your RBC..especially equipose. With that being said..a lot of guys combat this by donatng blood on a regular basis. From a nonmedical standpoint, your proposed cycle is pretty mild and I wouldn't be worried about a blood clot even with the DECA.. BUT..I don't have experience with your perticular situation. If it were me I would use the test and more GH and leave out the rest.
Get healed up and back on the horse!

See you in Austin!

You can drop the Test down to 250 MG and still get a blood clot. Read the insert on Testosterone. There is supplements on thinning out blood too. Like Bio said, this subject has been talked about a lot.

All steroids have that risk IMO. I did find equipoise increased RBC count during before and after bloods, but that doesn't really prevent clots. Just be safe and don't use too much AAS, keep a healthy diet and train hard.

definitely want to keep an eye on your bloods and also your body telling you things. don't ignore things for too long

OK so I'm new to this board and probably not the best way to start posting but here goes... I road race motorcycles professionally and was in a bad accident on sept. 28 2014. Broke collarbone which hit the nerve that controls my left bicep causing it to not work properly. Also the bone hit my subclavian artery. After losing a lot of blood and having a stent put in the artery I was on Plavix for a few months (not taking it now). so after all of this mess needless to say I was out of shape and wanted to start a small cycle to just help me get back in shape faster so I could perform better on the bike.

400mg test Cyp
50mg Tbol
25 Nolv
2iu GH
And added in 300mg Deca last night BEFORE reading any side effects like a dummy!!! I was already hesitant about doing a cycle in the first place but did it anyway. Now I've read that Deca can cause the blood to become "thicker" and in some cases cause "clots". I wouldn't be worried at all but having this stent in an artery has me concerned.

I will not be taking the Deac anymore but I'm wondering if I should be concerned? Should I just start taking the Plavix (blood thinner) again? Just say F-it and tell my doctor?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

sorry to hear about the accident good friend.What are yout stats and training experience like?aas might not be the answer

ive been donating every 3 months for past 2 years... that's what I would recommend for regular juicer.. my hemo is still around 18 everytime i go to donate

ive been donating every 3 months for past 2 years... that's what I would recommend for regular juicer.. my hemo is still around 18 everytime i go to donate

I totally agree, you would never drive your car forever and not get an oil change right. Not only are you helping out others but you are doing good maintenance on your body getting fresh blood in. It gets thick and thats why your hemoglobins go up.

I kept telling my boy who is 52 to give blood he blew me off for years. Finally I make him go to red cross and his hemo is 20.2 and they wont take his blood and tell him thats not a good sign. I staid on top of him for another week to try another red cross since that one was a donation at his work. When he went to the next red cross donation the following week they told him the same thing. That night he went to the gym and during his workout he started to get chest pains. He ended up leaving and going to the ER, turned out they had to put a stent in and drain a pt of blood. Luckily, he caught it in time or he may have passed away not being aware. I highly recommend giving blood at least twice a year.

I highly agree with this. Blood donation is a very good idea for anyone that regularly juices to keep your RBC and hematocrit in range. It will help keep your blood from thickening, thereby reducing the chance of clots, strokes, and heart attacks. I give blood every 8 weeks myself

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131