over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I NEED A NEW HOBBY

method2madness

Registered
Help me find a new hobby. I'm not really in to sports, cars, or tools and I am looking to find something I can do outside the gym when I have some spare time. And with a career, a wife, and two kids time is limited. Any ideas are welcome as long as bullshit is limited. Thanks guys!

Guns!!! AR-15's, you will love them and your kids will, ha. I know they are not for everyone, but I love building the AR from the ground up. Shooting them is a blast. Of course if you live in a Nanny State, might not be as much fun :)

Guns!!! AR-15's, you will love them and your kids will, ha. I know they are not for everyone, but I love building the AR from the ground up. Shooting them is a blast. Of course if you live in a Nanny State, might not be as much fun :)

I was literally going to post the same thing.

OP go to ar15.com and read up, build a custom AR15 tricked out the way you like. Then maybe a 1911. I'm getting into reloading right now as well and wild pig hunting in the near future.

Photography. I do nature and wildlife. All you need is a nearby wildlife preserve and decent camera. There are some fantastic relatively inexpensive cameras for beginning photo enthusiasts out there. I also belong to this photography group. Literally hundreds of people willing to help with the most basic photography questions.

Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum

Here is a sample of one of my photos.....

Attachments

• eye331.jpg
    eye331.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 494
Poker. It's fun, competitive, it's a social thing, and you meet new people. It can be a profitable hobby if you get real good at it.

Last edited:
Doing research and expanding you knowledge base is always an endless way to spend quality time. Lean about medical research, learn about how the economy works, etc.

Photography. I do nature and wildlife. All you need is a nearby wildlife preserve and decent camera. There are some fantastic relatively inexpensive cameras for beginning photo enthusiasts out there. I also belong to this photography group. Literally hundreds of people willing to help with the most basic photography questions.

Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum

Here is a sample of one of my photos.....

Great suggestion and picture Tom. Hiking trails along with the photography would be a great active hobby.

Take care.
MS

Fishing, it can be as simple as bait on a hook, to as complex as mastering fly fishing and matching what the fish are feeding on. And you can let them go if you're not into eating them.

Yeah fishing is great and you don't need a boat. Very relaxing. You can do it alone or bring the fam. Photography is a good way to go. We started hiking a couple years ago and my buddy really got into it. He takes some amazing pictures.

I'm thankful I live in a country where we have the right to own guns, but it's really not my think. But hey, thanks for honest and thoughtful suggestion.

THis is right up my alley. I live in a suburban area with access to plenty of trails, county parks, etc.. I'll look at that forum and do some basic research before buying a camera and getting started.

Sex. Try dating sites and bang them all. Its pretty fun.

Happily married with 2 awesome kids. "Banging" girls from dating sites is not really my thing

since i haven't been able to lift i been doing more fishing and shooting. just got done with building new ar15.

i use to do martial arts but cant because of injuries right now but thats another one. many people ant into the whole traditional martial arts thing, but are into the self defense stuff like krav maga so maybe something like that.

hiking and bird watching too I guess. i end doing that when im fishing alot times.

maybe canoeing or mountain biking

these are all things i have done as im not into cars or tools or that stuff either

Gardening.... I built 4 raised beds last year and had an awesome garden. I'm competing in September so look forward to having plenty of healthy vegetables this summer.

Before body building I was really into audio. I would build sound system setups and create my own speaker or woofer enclosures. Amazing what you can do with just some minor tweaking.

Feels great when you finally finish up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Id suggest cars(i love cars)... But your not into that so if suggest Getting into plants, it is a great hobby. I tried it two summers ago. It's very intresting seeing all the diffrent plants and species. Planting fruit trees/bushes and acutally eating the fruit and veggies you planted is amazing. Also love the smell of diffrent flowers and bugs/birds they attract. Amazing seeing a patch of dirt in your yard turn into somthing colorful and alive.

Last edited:
Id suggest cars(i love cars)... But your not into that so if suggest Getting into plants, it is a great hobby. I tried it two summers ago. It's very intresting seeing all the diffrent plants and species. Planting fruit trees/bushes and acutally eating the fruit and veggies you planted is amazing. Also love the smell of diffrent flowers and bugs/birds they attract. Amazing seeing a patch of dirt in your yard turn into somthing colorful and alive.

The gardening thing is a great idea, but right now I live in a condo and I don't own any land that i can use. My brother in law lives on 2 acres and he loves gardening and growing almost all the fruits/vegetables his family eats. When we buy a house in the near future it is definitely something I plan on looking in to. Thanks for the suggestion!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear