SwedishSteel

Registered
Hey guys !

* First of, to all the synthol haters. Please leave this thread alone,
im here to hear from the experienced users. Next thing..im from Sweden
so grammar isn't my best side.

I turn to this site cause from what I understand there's a lot more guys
here that are willing to go the extra mile, and don't start talking shit
when the "dark" side of BB is being discussed.

Where to start.. well I didn't think I would EVER touch synthol. Even
injecting IGF in my arms felt a bit to much at start. But then the times goes
buy and when you shoot 6-9 (BPC,IGF,ghrp/cjc) pins of peptides a day for moths and moths then you get use to the pins.

So I decided to try synthol, for my lagging arms.. I got a good V taper, big broad shoulders, big back/traps and then there's my arms...like a fucking T-rex. Ive been trying all types of training, supplementing with IGF and insulin
a whole year on and off.

Every part of my body have grown, but my arms remain the same. And for 2 years back ive been looking like shit cause of my lacking arms so for 2-3 weeks ago I decided to start synthol. I choose Syntherol cause ive read it last longer in the muscle with the added silica.

Just to be clear.
I didn't expect to grow 2-3 inches.. I would bee satisfied with 0.5-1 inch of gains after 100ml bottle... BUT, now after. My arms are still the same size, not even a millimeter is grown, they are actually 0.5-1 cm smaller... (but they look a lot fuller tho) but that's the only thing.

So what did I do wrong? I read about all these syntherol journals and how much they grown and here I am just shooting up the last ML's of a 100ml bottle and NOTHING, not even a mm..

Protocol
Ive read a lot of peoples opinions on how to dosage. To shoot every day seems to be overdoing it from what ive read (except from what bigA says). My friends that recommended syntherol, he uses it 2x week and gained 2.5 INCH.
what the fuck?

Anyway. I started by shooting 1cc 3x biceps (every head) and 2 days later I decided to shoot triceps 1cc x2 (inner, outer head).

So to be able to train I shot Eod or e3d. Shooting biceps - Go and train,
train legs the next day and the day after when I can move my arms I shoot triceps and then go to the gym. And so on and so on.

After about 8-10 days I stepped up to 1.5ml.
Now its day 18 and my 100ml bottle is ran out and my arms are still the same.

Different injections
I don't remember right now but after 11-12 days I stopped shooting 3x biceps.
They just seemed pluffy and im one of those guys that got a peak on one of my biceps and a longer muscle on the other.. so one arm needs a peak and the other needs volume.

Anyway the last 2 shots I didn't shoot the Inner,outer and the long head. I just shoot the peak straight down, 2cc where the peak starts and 2cc in the middle of the peak.

Im going to start another 100cc bottle and just shoot the peaks instead of inner/outer/long head. You think this can change the size better?
(Im still going to shooting triceps, just different way to shoot the biceps)

As I just said, my 100ml bottle ran out after 16 days (last shoot) so I contacted synthetek and bought another 100ml bottle. Couse after this disappointing results I just needed to give it another try. Lets just say
Im not that happy about shooting that much oil and not getting any size at all.

My Plan.
Im going to shoot 2cc 2x biceps and 2x triceps from now on and do that for another 2 weeks. Then im done. I would like to shoot more oil but I feel that the possibility that my arms going to look weird with 3cc without being on 2cc longer then a few injects.

Im just counting the days when this shit is over and I can start train hard again, in 2 weeks when im done. My plan Is to plant as much new muscle cells in my arms as possible. To create growth, so the oil will be more permanent.

Starting with Pharma grade GH (low dose), IGF and insulin. Im going after the synergy so I will be shooting slin pwo - gh post - 20 mins later IGF + Insulin.
(First time with pharma grade so im like kid on christmas...Pfizer pens...)

Soo.. im sorry for long writing but I wanted to explane as good as I could so you guys can see what I did, and maby get me to understand whats wrong?
And by the way, before anyone ask needle size, I shoot deep down inside the muscle's with 3cm pin. So its not that..

Hope to see some help from my brothers in steel :)

Best regards from Sweden !

Sounds to me like you simply just didn't use enough. Think about how small 8ml of oil actually is. Then your spreading that over the whole week. Most people are doing 2cc shots per head in bis and tris daily or eod. Yes you go through the bottles fast but this is what seems to work.

Theres a protocol here somewhere that guys were going up to 3cc per day on the biceps.

I am not surprised you didnt see at least a little more size, more is needed to see dramatic results... Try IGF with syntherol had a bud who really like it...

Last edited:
Shoot it after you train.
With all the oil in your arm its restricting blood flow to that area.

Train first then shoot. Use more, shoot more frequently.

First, it is obvious you had no idea what you were doing and did no research before starting your Syntherol run...Second, you have run 1 bottle of Syntherol and expected to see results?! You say you read the Syntherol journals here but didn't follow any type of protocol what so ever, just a random mess of shooting?!

Start by reading this thread and actually following the Syntherol protocol that Big A laid out: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

Syntherol is not a miracle in a bottle...You have to run it properly to see results from it the same as anything else in this game! You also say you are not training "hard"...Do you think using Syntherol is a way to build a larger muscle group without putting in the intense training?!

Last edited:
Shoot it after you train.
With all the oil in your arm its restricting blood flow to that area.

Train first then shoot. Use more, shoot more frequently.

Isent it better to shoot pwo?

Then theres a much lesser risk to get a lump, cause of the blood flowing trough.

I already shoot it Eod, and that much be enough?

But from what you guys say, I need to up the dosage.
What dosage and length of run do you recommend?
How much syntherol dose you need to get a 0.5-1 inch bigger arms?

Regards

i did 5cc every day for like 3 weeks before that i was doing from 1 cc eod to 5cc eod to 5cc every day. after I stopped the size went down again

First, it is obvious you had no idea what you were doing and did no research before starting your Syntherol run...Second, you have run 1 bottle of Syntherol and expected to see results?! You say you read the Syntherol journals here but didn't follow any type of protocol what so ever, just a random mess of shooting?!

Start by reading this thread and actually following the Syntherol protocol that Big A laid out: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

Syntherol is not a miracle in a bottle...You have to run it properly to see results from it the same as anything else in this game! You also say you are not training "hard"...Do you think using Syntherol is a way to build a larger muscle group without putting in the intense training?!

No, I did my research on syntherol before I started.

You say I don't run no protocol? This is my protocol.
Do you think everyone that uses synthol runs it like BigA? :;ction-sm

Personly I rather shoot 2ml eod-e3d and get a better feeling in the muscle than
shooting 2-3cc ED and not be able to move your arms.
That's how I feel.

And the stuff you write that I but in black. Have you missed my whole post?
I have trained my arms in ANNY way possible to get them to grow. You think I
would be on this dark road if I haven't already tried EVERYTHING ??

I train my ass of, and I love everything about it. That's why I feel that I just want this to come to an end, so I can start training as usual.

Have you ever tried synthol? you strength in the gym isn't exactly the best when you barley can hold you grocery bag straight.

As I just asked the guy above, how many cc ul need to get a 0.5-1 inch bigger
arms?

Regards

i did 5cc every day for like 3 weeks before that i was doing from 1 cc eod to 5cc eod to 5cc every day. after I stopped the size went down again

5cc x 3 in biceps? or do you mean 5cc total in one arm?
Im at 8cc in each arm right now, but you may ment 5cc each head..
But that sounds insain.

How did your arm look with that much oil in it?
How much did you gain at best and did u use syntherol or synthol?

Any maintain shoot like one's a week after the run?

No, I did my research on syntherol before I started.

You say I don't run no protocol? This is my protocol.
Do you think everyone that uses synthol runs it like BigA? :;ction-sm

Personly I rather shoot 2ml eod-e3d and get a better feeling in the muscle than
shooting 2-3cc ED and not be able to move your arms.
That's how I feel.

And the stuff you write that I but in black. Have you missed my whole post?
I have trained my arms in ANNY way possible to get them to grow. You think I
would be on this dark road if I haven't already tried EVERYTHING ??

I train my ass of, and I love everything about it. That's why I feel that I just want this to come to an end, so I can start training as usual.

Have you ever tried synthol? you strength in the gym isn't exactly the best when you barley can hold you grocery bag straight.

As I just asked the guy above, how many cc ul need to get a 0.5-1 inch bigger
arms?

Regards

Yes, I have used Syntherol before and while using it I trained no different then I did when I was not using it...You specifically said that your training is not as intense while using the Syntherol then as it was before! If you are saying the pain is too much for you to properly train the muscle group then you are not massaging or stretching that muscle group enough, simple as that!

As for the protocol, no not everyone does Big A's laid out protocol...I have seen countless different protocols run over the years, some with results and some without...It is obvious that your make-shift 2ml EOD/E3D protocol is shit and doesn't work...I have never seen anyone running Syntherol E3D see any results besides some inflammation that subsides very quickly!

To put it plain and simple, if you cannot do a protocol more suitable for what you need to see results (which would be ED shots - as the EOD/E3D are not working), then you are just wasting your time and money!

Everything is strictly individual and the doses that take me to grow or the frequency of injections may not be enough for you, and vise versa...There is not one person on this planet that can tell you straight out how much Syntherol you are going to need to see results, especially if you cannot run an ED protocol.....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws