advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you aware Dorian never used thyroidals ?

Did you know Lee Haney never wore flip flops?

Changed my life.

I don't know how much they have left out from what they actually did but the article is pretty good.

However I couldnt stand Shawn Ray in that article, if he had nothing to share why do the interview ??

Dude was eating 400G Carbs pre contest.

1000G Carbs off-season.

No need for thyroid.

if you abuse GH and slin to the max you probably dont need additional synthetic thyroid hormones to get lean

HUH? Dorian stating that he never used "thyroidals" completely changes the way you look at things? What does that mean???

I always thought all bodybuilders used them when getting ready for a show. I used them all three of my previous contest preps

if you abuse GH and slin to the max you probably dont need additional synthetic thyroid hormones to get lean

gotcha makes sense since gh raises thyroid or something like that I read

According the Dorian said gh regime he used 8 iu's pre contest and experimented with insulin his last mr O only.

now I dont know if he used gh year round , according to his drug stack reveal he put 8 iu's contest prep

I always thought all bodybuilders used them when getting ready for a show. I used them all three of my previous contest preps

gotcha makes sense since gh raises thyroid or something like that I read

According the Dorian said gh regime he used 8 iu's pre contest and experimented with insulin his last mr O only.

now I dont know if he used gh year round , according to his drug stack reveal he put 8 iu's contest prep

I probably used T3/4 for a few of my contests, but I know for certain that I didn't for all of them. Not sure I will use when I compete again. There is nothing concrete in this sport - everyone is different. I certainly wouldn't base my decisions on what Dorian or any other pro used. That's why I couldn't give a shit what cycle "insert pro BB" used

Last edited:
Did you know Lee Haney never wore flip flops?

Changed my life.

I hate to break it to you but I have definitely seen him sporting a pair of black adidas flip flops whilst by the pool once.

I'm not reading the article kause I don't believe anything those phucks have to say, so there lol

I probably used T3/4 for a few of my contests, but I know for certain that I didn't for all of them. Not sure I will use when I compete again. There is nothing concrete in this sport - everyone is different. I certainly wouldn't base my decisions on what Dorian or any other pro used. That's why I couldn't give a shit what cycle "insert pro BB" used

agreed not good to follow every single thing someone does. Furthermore, Its good to know what amount used for someone as awesome as Yates to obtain a certain look.

Yates has mentioned he won his first NOC using less than a gram

Lee Haney only wears flip flops sat afternoon when he goes out in driveway to clean his receptors.

holy shit
:banghead:

I dont know how it works, ive never used gh, just trying to put one and one together. I know Dorian said he always had a fast metabolism. Dexter Jackson seems to have a fast metabolism and doesnt use stimulates at all

I'm not reading the article kause I don't believe anything those phucks have to say, so there lol

Exactly. They have all of a sudden become "role models" once they have retired and severely underrated the role of drugs in their career.

I don't know why steroids are a big secret among top bodybuilders..
If it was any other recreational drug there will be no big news article
I know people that tell me they did so and so drug this weekend but if you ask him about steroid use he'll never admit to it!

Glad to see all the knowledge all pooling together here in this thread.

Guys I apologize for derailing this thread but I'm soo tired of these "pros" down playing their drug usage.
If I was in that position I believe I would say something along the lines like hey guys I would like to openly discuss the PEDS that are used in this sport with you but unfortunately I can not.
As opposed to being a liar and saying something like "yes we used steroids but only in the beginning"
I think we all know who said that ridiculous line!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131