over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite moment of the day?

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Despite most of our efforts to instil variety and fun on a daily basis, life often ends up being awfully humdrum, no matter your position in society. Don't get me wrong, such repetitiveness can be enjoyable and not necessarily felt as a burden, but the fact remains us humans keep on doing the same things over and over again...

In this context, and though such "event" will paradoxically be part and parcel of your routine, is there some special moment you're really looking forward to, a time of the day you know you'll reconcile with yourself and feel great afterwards?

For me it's whenever, usually late afternoon/early evening, I can park my car in a quiet place, lower the driver's seat, turn on the radio on some classical music station, and take a 30-45 min nap... makes me feel so peaceful!!! :)

Walking out the gym with that insane pump. I work out first thing in the morning so that gets my day off to a great start

it depends on the day , on the mood.
I am still waiting on the day that will be all favorite moments.

For me its the morning right before the sun rises...the prospects of a new day always make me feel good and I reflect on how fast this shit flys and just try to savor the moment a bit

Used to be getting my favorite meal post workout with a good pump right after the gym, now days its visiting with my daughter when I get off work.

My favorite part of my day now is when I just get out of work for the day I have a nice 30 min ride home. Such a relaxing time, I out my phone on silent and radio off just a nice peaceful ride home really let's you unwind after a long day.
-bx

Couch time with wife , usually around 9pm after all the daily crap is done.

Going to the Cinema big size Coke a super big size pop corn and enjoy a nice movie!!

morning breakfast with the sun shining through the kitchen window

watching the sun go down in my back yard with a cold IPA. Stay Humble My friend

Pay day when I get my mail with a big vanilla envelope, and it's thick.I know it's going to be a good day before I open it.

I'm non-stop from 4:45am to 7:00pm so for me it's right before Meal #7.... after a gruelling workout I get home and my baby is cooking up my fav (nothing like walking in the door and her wearing a thong cooking din-din)..... smoke a bolo, pound my steak and jazzy rice....followed up with a nice cup of Joe, smoke a few more bolo's, tube time than off to bed and start all over again

I'm non-stop from 4:45am to 7:00pm so for me it's right before Meal #7.... after a gruelling workout I get home and my baby is cooking up my fav (nothing like walking in the door and her wearing a thong cooking din-din)..... smoke a bolo, pound my steak and jazzy rice....followed up with a nice cup of Joe, smoke a few more bolo's, tube time than off to bed and start all over again

Shiiiiiiiiiiit sounds like the life right there! Need to go home and put my woman in check!:D lol

Great question JC.

For me, the favorite part of the day is when my wife comes home from work.

When I am not on-set working (which is not really work; I love it, would rather be no other place), I work at home, isolated,
alone, in a small room with the shade drawn, staring at a computer screen most of the day. Don’t get me wrong, I love what I do
there,but I think human beings are social ‘animals’ and as much as I like being alone, I do miss the human interaction.

And I agree with you (JC) about parking the car in a quiet place, lower the driver's seat, taking a nap. It makes me feel peaceful
too. I really look forward to that part of the day when I arrive on-set, early to avoid traffic and to take time for myself before
entering into a very stressful environment.

Funny story . . . I did that last month at the parking lot at the north end of the Golden Gate Bridge with a world class view in front
of me. I was way early for work, having beat morning commute traffic so I parked, turned the off car, lowered the seat, set an alarm
for 45 minutes and promptly fell asleep. Very peaceful. When the alarm woke me up, I sat up and tried to start the car, only to find
out I had left the headlights on and my battery was dead. So much for a stress free start of the day. I had 45 minutes to be on-set
in SF, but was very lucky when I called AAA. They arrived in 15 minutes and jump started the car and the drive to location was long
enough to re-charge the battery. A win-win but not my favorite part of that day.

The very very early morning hours.. like 4 AM, when Im sitting with my coffee, just brainless surfing the net, not a concern in my head, just enjoying the moment

When I'm not at work I enjoy the mornings, regardless of what I'm doing.

Coming home to my wife and kids and getting all their hugs and kisses

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting