over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass Workout

Bigunz

Registered
Hello everyone, can someone point me in right direction, I need a new workout to help me put on some more size, anyone have any suggestions? Ive always gotten great advise from everyone on here so I know someone can help me. I've been lifting awhile, like to change it up all the time, ready to try something new. Thanks everyone!

Im really liking the GVT. Friggin grueling.

I don't know how old you are or how long you've been training, but if your goal is straight mass; take one rest day (at least) for every day you train. Nobody ever wants to hear that, but that's the quickest way to build size. Three days a week you train your ass off and eat like a horse. The other four days you stay away from the gym and still eat like a horse.

Heavy weights low reps....high volume with lighter weights....DC....TUT training....all will work. The number one thing you can alter is DIET.

Thanks for all the EXCELLENT advise. Ill keep you all posted on my training and my gains.

It doesn't hurt to research some old timer's programs either. Chuck Sipes is a guy I have been studying lately.

Progressive overload, consistency and of course Diet.

Google a guy name Jordan Peters. His program is the best for putting on mass in a short period of time. He has his own website called trainedbyjp where he posts videos and tutorials.

Just read that article by Big A. Thinking about training every other day starting in mid october, but I was planning on doing cardio and abs on tues, thurs, and sat. Would that still tax the nervous system?

I know I need more rest, but i cant see myself only going to the gym 3 days a week.

It's not really the style or schedule that matters. It's the amount of effort you put into your workouts. Very few know how to focus and put forth maximal effort when it's called for. Most people I see lifting are simply going through the motions. Some questions you may want to ask yourself to know whether you are working out hard enough.

1.) Have you thrown up while working legs?
2.) Has your nose ever started bleeding while deadlifting, doing dips, etc?
3.) Have you hit yourself in the head with a dumbell because your tricep just quit?
4.) Same as #3 but with a curl bar or barbell...
5.) Have you ever wished someone would amputate your arms so your shoulders would stop burning?
6.) Have you ever had to sit or fall down after a set of squats?
7.) Have you ever been concerned that you wouldn't be able to defend yourself if you got in a fight within 24 hours of a hard workout?

If you can't answer yes to all of those questions, you are doing the opposite of overtraining.

more HGH more insulin more AAS :) lol

or what people said. tho i did not get bigger with 5x5 but i got hella strong

It's not really the style or schedule that matters. It's the amount of effort you put into your workouts. Very few know how to focus and put forth maximal effort when it's called for. Most people I see lifting are simply going through the motions. Some questions you may want to ask yourself to know whether you are working out hard enough.

3.) Have you hit yourself in the head with a dumbell because your tricep just quit?
5.) Have you ever wished someone would amputate your arms so your shoulders would stop burning?
7.) Have you ever been concerned that you wouldn't be able to defend yourself if you got in a fight within 24 hours of a hard workout?

If you can't answer yes to all of those questions, you are doing the opposite of overtraining.

X2... Holy Shit; that about sums it up. If you haven't hit all 7 points almost on a daily basis; you aint training right!

if you're under 40 maybe.

Weights immediately increased and I got my strongest while doing this workout, don't be tempted to do more just come in and try to progress on that main set. I blew my bursa sack in my elbow while pressing the 150's on flat presses tho so I had to stop but I was feeling good doing this workout. I would say only use a close grip press and a heavy dip machine for tris tho if you have sore elbows and a smith machine for shoulder presses.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear