over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG MEN...

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
guys, im getting a little tired of all this silly drug monkey bullshit and kids yapping about drugs...

will all the BIG MEN do me a favor?

please tell us how you got BIG.

if you are not or have not been in the 300lb neighborhood then this does not apply to you.

im not trying to be mean to short guys... I think you know what I mean though...

so please share.

it seems we have forgotten what this is all about....

posts on can I train hard without gh.... not eating animals.... not understanding how to grow... I know it has all been beaten to death but since many seem to have the memory of a gold fish please all you beasts that lurk in dark corners come out and share with us. how did you get so beastly????

did you use 4gs of aas slin and loads of gh?

did you eat lots of food?

please tell me!

personally I have gone form 170-300lbs several times as an adult, I would say my biggest was in the high 280s and mid teens bf wise.

I played football natural at 298 too.
I could move all real numbers on big lifts prior to any aas.
I have eaten 5-6lbs of meat a day for long periods of time
I have never used gh or slin to do this.

i realized a while ago that being very big was not good for longevity so made some changes but even being small i am bigger and leaner then idk 95% of gym goers...

lets hear what it takes from those that have been there.

Force feeding, insulin and pain.
Some gear helps.

details guys!!!

i want to show some of our younger members the truth!

seems we have forgotten...

some stats, some diet info, you know a little insight.

but lets see the TRUTH!

should be interesting!

details guys!!!

i want to show some of our younger members the truth!

seems we have forgotten...

some stats, some diet info, you know a little insight.

but lets see the TRUTH!

should be interesting!

Father Teresa !

Cant be in that 300lb range and somewhat lean without the genetics as well. Just saying. Some young people think they can hop on the gear and be that big someday.

this is a great thread! biggest I've gotten was 246lbs(5'8'') but started out as pretty big already at 180 lbs with decent muscle and lots of fat. always wondered how guys weighing 280 at my height did it.

Years of Heavy lifting to failure, Progressively larger larger doses of gear. Massive amounts of food, shakes at 3am when getting up to piss.

Doing contests every year helped as I blasted post contest year after year to take advantage of rebound.
I never went off.

It's really all genetics. You are either going to BIG or not. I have been using tons of gear non-stop for 30 years at 6 foot tall and the heaviest I ever got was 268 and was still very lean and couldn't keep the weight on. I still eat 8 meals a day / 7 days a week and now at 250. I eat so much I go to bed sick every night with my stomach distended just wanting to puke. It's all genetics. If you have a fast metabolism it's difficult to gain weight. Even increasing gear does not make a diffenerce. I only tried slin once but diabetes runs in my family so I do shy away from it.

weight means nothing

chasing high scale numbers has nothing to do with bodybuilding

anyone can be 300lbs. just eat lots of shit and youll be there.
drink oil from the bottle if you need to. but ANYONE can be 300 lbs.

looking anything remotely close to a bodybuilder at 300lbs is a whole different story and is simply impossible without loads of gear/gh/slin

Last edited:
this is a great thread! biggest I've gotten was 246lbs(5'8'') but started out as pretty big already at 180 lbs with decent muscle and lots of fat. always wondered how guys weighing 280 at my height did it.

They did the same thing you did, only they had genetics to get larger than you.

Years of Heavy lifting to failure, Progressively larger larger doses of gear. Massive amounts of food, shakes at 3am when getting up to piss.

Doing contests every year helped as I blasted post contest year after year to take advantage of rebound.
I never went off.

And that my friends is the truth.

(I am not in the 300lb range but several guys I know are/have been and watched them grow)

I never went off.

All this!! Especially what's in bold. Guys who have never truly sucked down for a contest don't know anything about the "rebound" it's the best hands down growth spurts I've ever had. You just have to stay with it after your metabolism slows back down.

I've. Been a fat 290 and I'm a pretty lean 260 right now(refer to pic you took today)

Consistently eating 6-8 meals a day (clean food) no shakes
Very basic approach to gear usage. Never touched GH or slin in my life.
Finding training approaches that work best for my body. Usually meaning pedal to the floor at 99.9% of workouts
Most importantly my will to keep getting better even threw adversity and the things life throw at me.
Not listening to the so called internet gurus
Being humble enough to listen to the right advice. Via Dante, Meadows, Phil, and the the guys who are taking the smarter approach to all of this now.

My biggest has been in the low 290's at 6'2" not shredded but abs were visible
As said before, progressive dosing, really milking everything u can outta the lowest dose possible, and progressive eating and heavy ass weight
I used slin and gh only after I felt I couldn't get any more outta a dose of gear I was comfortable with... A little less than 2 grams total per week
I added a little gh, milked everything outta that ( about 4-5 I u per day mexys generics a time
Then added a little pre workout nov-r ( 10iu)
When I was up in the 290's I used 1.25 grams test, 50mg tren ace a day, 4-5 iu mexys gh and 10 iu nov r pre workout
I also ate EVERYTHING in sight. Most days were around 7000 cals
That was probably my last time I will ever "bulk"
I stay in the mid 270's now (lean) and feel much better and my life doesn't revolve around eating 24/7
I'm just interested in polishing things up and working on bringing out detail now and bring up some lagging parts
I'm not chasing scale weight anymore

Ask FF7 he has no problem holding at 300 fairly lean. Genetics rules the sport there's no doubt about it

I will never even be close to 300 pounds nor would I want to be (maybe in the past but not now). But I have known quite a few guys who have and many of them with visible abs. It's all common sense really and has been covered by Lex and the others posters before me. The key words are genetics, consistency, food and drugs. There are many exceptions but pretty much all the guys I know who are mutant status take a shitload of aas and some of them lots of gh and slin. There are guys with great genetics who can do it on a fraction of things but let's not kid ourselves it takes a lot of everything for most people.

Although I agree LK3 the threads on here recently have been amusing. Guys thinking you need to use hgh to get very lean or it is essential to recover from workouts.

Last edited:
I will never even be close to 300 pounds nor would I want to be (maybe in the past but not now). But I have known quite a few guys who have and many of them with visible abs. It's all common sense really and has been covered by Lex and the others posters before me. The key words are genetics, consistency, food and drugs. There are many exceptions but pretty much all the guys I know who are mutant status take a shitload of aas and some of them lots of gh and slin. There are guys with great genetics who can do it on a fraction of things but let's not kid ourselves it takes a lot of everything for most people.

Although I agree LK3 the threads on here recently have been amusing. Guys thinking you need to use hgh to get very lean or it is essential to recover from workouts.
I like what you said i neither will never be 300 lbs and I am comfortable with that. I mean you have to take into account some of these threads that get started and younger people who come here to learn just like I did and everyone else did and I think its up to this forum to educate I mean thats why we all joined was to learn we all have to remember where we came from sometimes.

I never got past 265Lbs but I've watched John Ward and Eddie Braccamontes grow bigger and bigger each year. Ward gets up to 330Lbs. He eats a ton of clean food. He keeps it clean year round but consumes a lot. Both he and Eddie train incredibly hard always. I have watched both of them train a lot. They lift very heavy and do loads of volume, and they stay consistent.

Any guys here 300+lbs should post a pic, otherwise I'm thinking you look more like a strongman or offensive lineman, with these doses. And I'm not a noobie, I'm realist.

I like what you said i neither will never be 300 lbs and I am comfortable with that. I mean you have to take into account some of these threads that get started and younger people who come here to learn just like I did and everyone else did and I think its up to this forum to educate I mean thats why we all joined was to learn we all have to remember where we came from sometimes.

I 100% agree. I always try to put newbies on the right path. I wish someone had done that to me when I first started posting on the forums. Although some guys who post such things are far from newbies and should know better. It's the whole drugs is everything mentality and if someone looks great he must be on loads of drugs. Plus guys just wanting the easy road so instead of training harder or eating better they think drugs is the answer. Although sure if someone is 300 pounds and ripped chances are he is on a ridiculous amount of drugs.

I agree with NGL34... alot of guys who come out of the woodwork who say yeah I was 300 pounds and this and that should post pics cos I bet most of them looked like complete shit. I always find them amusing as they are the first to talk down to smaller ripped guys (such as physique competitors). But in reality if they ever wanted to be that lean they would probably have to lose 80 pounds.

Lex you don't have to cos you really were a freak :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws