over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wtf! squat?

Looks like the douch bag exercises idiot trainers make people do at fitness centers. I have seen some seriously asinine workouts when I trained in fitness centers. I need gyms where real weight lifting occurs: Golds Gym, Worlds Gym

This is what professional golfers and baseball players do in the gym. Many of their exercises are based around stability. I don't go to that extreme, but I do exercises with with dbs where I put my knees on top the stability ball since I golf. Not for the faint of heart. :D

that looks like an injury waiting to happen...I think all stability shit like this are just bs that the trainers come up with to be different

I had a buddy that was big into stupid exercise like this, so I told him to get a tight rope put it 2 inches off the ground and deadlift 500lbs...he said that was a stupid idea-at what point is it productive or stupid?

I told him dumbbell presses on a Swiss Ball were stupid, when are you going to lose your balance and have 100lbs of steel smash in your face???

I don't understand why you guys are making fun of him but seems like a great way to exercise stability and learning how to balance yourself

that looks like an injury waiting to happen...I think all stability shit like this are just bs that the trainers come up with to be different

I had a buddy that was big into stupid exercise like this, so I told him to get a tight rope put it 2 inches off the ground and deadlift 500lbs...he said that was a stupid idea-at what point is it productive or stupid?

I told him dumbbell presses on a Swiss Ball were stupid, when are you going to lose your balance and have 100lbs of steel smash in your face???

The ball actually supports your scapula better than most benches... I was skeptical too until I tried it

The ball actually supports your scapula better than most benches... I was skeptical too until I tried it

if it works then keep doing it, I just think that when someone is pressing 100-150lbs dumbbells it's not a good idea

Why do these fools love to reinvent the wheel. Always coming up with new and fancy ways to do things. And they end up looking like shit.

Squatting on that ball is stupid but I squat on the half ball thing with a flat top. Pausing at the bottom makes your legs burn and shake like no other. Great exercise

There's no way you can squat with the weight on your heals on that ball. You would have to push down with your toes putting all the stress on your knees. F@$king stupid idea!!!

what cracks me up is his facial expression. its just the 45s. if its that tough with just the 45s then maybe its not safe. lol

The above image depicts an accident waiting to happen. A semi round sphere about 6" high would be more appropriate for what he is trying to achieve.

Holy crap that looks dangerous. Why not just wear a weight vest or at least hold dumbbells while doing something like that? That guy is just asking for trouble with a barbell.

haha

that looks like a great way to never be able to exercise again...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131