over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention

mas1derful

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
I had extreme water retention during my last 2 shows. I took a dyazide 2 days in a row and dropped 17 pounds looked good enough to take 3 in my class at masters same issue at North American took 2nd. I took away test a month out water stayed took gh out 2 weeks out, water stayed. Took dyazide woke up 14 pounds lighter. I used 1mg of armidex 4 weeks out no change. I had had blood work done prior to show prep. Any idea what could have caused this?
Stats. 5'6" 240 at show,
500 Mast prop, 500 primo enth. 750 Tren ace

Last edited:
I had extreme water retention during my last 2 shows. I took a dyazide 2 days in a row and dropped 17 pounds looked good enough to take 3 in my class at masters same issue at North American took 2nd. I took away test a month out water stayed took gh out 2 weeks out, water stayed. Took dyazide woke up 14 pounds lighter. I used 1mg of armidex 4 weeks out no change. I had had blood work done prior to show prep. Any idea what could have caused this?

Stats. 5'6" 240 at show,

500 Mast prop, 500 primo enth. 750 Tren ace

Primo definitely fake then - but if not tren makes me hold water ! It's an individual thing . Mast can be fake too . You shouldn't have had any water at all .

That's what I think the mast and primo are either test or deca. It's the old red diamond mast and BD primo. The primo didn't have correct BD logo. I kept carbs very low 25-50 grams mostly from my fat source cashews and peanut butter. I gonna dump it. Gonna stick with the basics next year. The old school test prop eq and tren no more exotics.

Very likely both your mast and primo are bad. They're both a huge problem. I've given up entirely on primo.
But still searching for good mast. I'm trying 2 new kinds soon and will report back in a few weeks.
Ifyoure on real mast you'll be dry even on test with no a.I.
Long as your test is 750mg/wk or less.
Also if your gh is high quality the water retention actually looks good, within a reasonable dose. 3-4iu/day.
And dyazide even at 30-50mg day keeps subcutaneous bloat to a minimum.

But 14lb loss in one day from any diuretic is unhealthy try to spread that over 2-3 days instead

Proly got test prop.

Cortisol or Prolactin. I can guarantee it. Adrenals are probably fried due to over use of stimulants. I went through this during two contest preps. Finally this last prep we figured it out. I bought a supplement to lower cortisol and all the water went away. Now while on this prep I have retained zero water. I do all steady state cardio and I train 3 days on with one day off and take 2 cortisol supplement tabs in the morning and two in the evening and I have had zero problems with water this time. Also stay away from pre workout, caffeine pills and energy drinks. You need caber and a cortisol lowering supplement.

Were you using insulin?

Potassium and sodium in balances in the body can cause this, especially in your extremities.

Cortisol or Prolactin. I can guarantee it. Adrenals are probably fried due to over use of stimulants. I went through this during two contest preps. Finally this last prep we figured it out. I bought a supplement to lower cortisol and all the water went away. Now while on this prep I have retained zero water. I do all steady state cardio and I train 3 days on with one day off and take 2 cortisol supplement tabs in the morning and two in the evening and I have had zero problems with water this time. Also stay away from pre workout, caffeine pills and energy drinks. You need caber and a cortisol lowering supplement.
What cortisol supplement did you use?

manipulation of your sodium the week before and week of the show is a very good practice, but must be closely monitored. done right you can be dry as a bone and carb up nice and tight

Drop all injectables 2 weeks out and just stick to winny/Var and maybe clen. They always make me hold. Even ace to some degree and when trying to make weight, you need all the help you can sometimes so this is worth a shot.

I asked my friend this during my last prep who is a endocrinologist but into steroids.. I asked him if i should use reduce xt.. a cortisol supplement. He said no, Tren absolutely crushes cortisol so there would be no point.

I asked my friend this during my last prep who is a endocrinologist but into steroids.. I asked him if i should use reduce xt.. a cortisol supplement. He said no, Tren absolutely crushes cortisol so there would be no point.

High Cortisol or extremely low cortisol both have bad effects and tren does raise prolactin which could also be the problem. Copious amounts of stress on the body will raise cortisol if tren is in the picture or not.

I also would note that the above statement about sodium and potassium could def be a problem too. You should keep your sodium, potassium, and water intake the same everyday. What I do is I put the no salt potassium on my food along with sodium and drink 2 gallons of water everyday so there is no imbalance to speak of. Same amount of sodium, potassium and water daily.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity