advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia promoter interview with flex magazine explaining the situation with Kai!!!

I would love to hear Kai's side of the story although there is more to the story even on the IFBB side I figure...unfortunate anyways.

[ame]http://youtu.be/WKgXoSck8eM[/ame]

Kai Greene's video he posted when he heard the news that he can't compete!!

The most shocking thing I read was that Kai has a girlfriend lol

I'm just sick of all bs and politics in body building. It's really getting old!

Kai knew the rules and didn't comply with them. It's as simple as that.

oohhh.....sounds like a conspiroucy !!!!.....lol

Rules are rules and obviously Kai does not care about the rules.

I don't think we are seeing the truth here. The Olympia will say what they say to protect themselves and Kai will say what he has to say.

There's the Mr O side, Kai's side and the truth. The one missing is the truth atm

I don't think we are seeing the truth here. The Olympia will say what they say to protect themselves and Kai will say what he has to say.

There's the Mr O side, Kai's side and the truth. The one missing is the truth atm

This. Everyone wants to assume it's all Kai's fault. There obviously has to be a darn good reason why a contract wasn't signed (if the rumors are true).

This. Everyone wants to assume it's all Kai's fault. There obviously has to be a darn good reason why a contract wasn't signed (if the rumors are true).

NO. there's no good reason. Want to compete. Sign. End of story. It's not a negotiation. Fack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO. there's no good reason. Want to compete. Sign. End of story. It's not a negotiation. Fack

I don't think its that simple. He's the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world with the 2nd place check of $175,000, hes simply not going to say "im not signing" and the olympia says "ok too bad". There's WAY more to the story.

And yes it is a negotiation if both parties are negotiating the terms for him to compete.

Until the truth is released - IF it ever is - it will be a game of he says she says.

Just MHO

Except you are assuming this is the case based on random nobodies online saying this, when the reality is none of us know what actually happened.

Except you are assuming this is the case based on random nobodies online saying this, when the reality is none of us know what actually happened.

Robin Chang isn't really a nobody...also Jim Manion and Steve Weinberger
if what they're saying isn't true then kai would have said something

Kai also made a fb post saying that his absence had nothing to do with the IFBB/NPC

Last edited:
Kai had his bluff called and now is $175k poorer and wants to cry about it. This ain't the WSOP bro. lol

I believe that he can make a lot of money if he plays his cards right over the next year. The hype of what is kai doing can pay off, but his name may be ruined in inner circles.

The IFBB makes me fucking sick.

I don't post often but this shit really got my attention and really honestly pissed be off.

First off understand I've NEVER supported Kai or what he stands for. His mumbo jumbo nonsense that could and should be summed up in a couple of sentences, his history, and just the overall image he gives the already severely tainted lifestyle of bodybuilding. He's just not someone I respect.

But you know what? I haven't been this excited for the upcoming Olympia, EVER!

Because bodybuilding isn't about personalities, work ethic, or past mistakes. It's about showcasing the most incredibly freakishly aesthetically perfect physiques that the human race can manage to create.

And Kai? He has the second, if not the absolute, best physique in the world.

Fuck the IFBB. Fuck Phil Heath. And fuck everyone involved in this pathetic ordeal. If Phil did what Kai did those old men involved in the IFBB would kneel down and start blowing like the pathetically low lives that they are. Kai deserves this.

This is absolute bullshit and idc if Kai himself says he fucked up, he is half of this year's craze of the olympia and deserves a chance no matter what.

/end rant

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

The IFBB makes me fucking sick.

I don't post often but this shit really got my attention and really honestly pissed be off.

First off understand I've NEVER supported Kai or what he stands for. His mumbo jumbo nonsense that could and should be summed up in a couple of sentences, his history, and just the overall image he gives the already severely tainted lifestyle of bodybuilding. He's just not someone I respect.

But you know what? I haven't been this excited for the upcoming Olympia, EVER!

Because bodybuilding isn't about personalities, work ethic, or past mistakes. It's about showcasing the most incredibly freakishly aesthetically perfect physiques that the human race can manage to create.

And Kai? He has the second, if not the absolute, best physique in the world.

Fuck the IFBB. Fuck Phil Heath. And fuck everyone involved in this pathetic ordeal. If Phil did what Kai did those old men involved in the IFBB would kneel down and start blowing like the pathetically low lives that they are. Kai deserves this.

This is absolute bullshit and idc if Kai himself says he fucked up, he is half of this year's craze of the olympia and deserves a chance no matter what.

/end rant

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

X2

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner