YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does it take to stay healthy in this sport?

Knowalink

Registered
I think everyone will agree with me that this topic is beyond necessary...

Literally, almost monthly, we receive news that one of our brothers in iron has passed away WAY TOO YOUNG!

THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

I don't care if you think this message has been communicated clearly a thousand times, because obviously, it is NOT WORKING!!

Bodybuilding should not be some kind of death defying act that you can only live just past your 40s. That's INSANE!!!

I used to look forward to one day achieving the physique of my dreams, but all I can now think of is what health issue I am going run into next... SHOULD I BE THINKING THIS??

Should we really be thinking how early the next Mr. O is going die as one of the first thoughts that pops into our minds?!?

THIS HAS TO CHANGE!!

There has to be a way to systematically develop a great physique and be healthy at the same time. So please post what you think is necessary to stay healthy in the sport and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we won't receive another heart crushing message on how another beloved member has passed away...

Mother Teresa !!!!!

teresa.jpg

Until guys can get a hold of their insecurity and grow up then this crap with high dosages and/or on all year round with never stop. It's one thing if you compete and make a living off it but that's a tiny percentage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

This could be a decent thread if its filled with members stating what health support supplements they take and how they have corrected negative health issues related to steroid usage/abuse.

People need to go back to the basics: Hard training and strict dieting. They need to wait until their natural potential is exploited (which would take years) to then, sit down and consider if they want to cycle. If they do, it should only be for those wanting to compete, and doses would need to stay minimal. One simple amp of test (250mg) should give you great results once you have built a solid base.

Then, if you do not have the genes to go far in the sport, become honest with yourself and know that extra drugs will not get you to the top.

I do think the new division of classic physique is a good step for competitors and one should be able to compete in that division with minimum or no drugs.

If you are going to take hormones, don't skimp on health supplements. I see many people on a budget getting their gear, but not having the money to take a liver protector, prostate protector, ubiquinol, curcumin...and all those health supplements that have been discussed so many times in the forum.

I have said it many times, but Emeric has gone very far in the sport with minimum gear and must be so tired of telling everyone that there is no need to take more than 300mg of test and this is only if you compete. Emeric trains (or was training) 6 times a week and his nutrition is perfect.

There are some extremely knowledgable people on this board, if some of the vets could post what they think their keys for longevity in the sport have been, that would be a great start... For instance, Mountaindog has been competing for God knows how long and overcame colon surgery. He's gotta know some solid gems for being able to be in the game for the long haul.

No more tren?
hell, eq has proven very dangerous for me.
Blood looks like pudding...

Bp in check.
Liver/kidney/cholesterol check.
what else?

PED's along with alcohol and rec. drugs.
wtf?

Probably not related but many don't take anti estrogens unless gyno symptoms. There's a lot more that too much estrogen can do in your body.

Easy really.. Many in this game combine gear high and stimulants with rec drugs.. I see it everyday.. The amount of painkillers taken by many along with everything else can be mind boggling..

Take the needed health supplements.. If you don't have citrus bergamot, curcumin, fish oil, baby aspirin ect already in your cabinet you can't afford the cycle ... These come first..

Give blood at least once every two months.. This keep hemocrit at bay.. Plus your helping out ..

Keep cycles short.. Many of the greats did the old 6 weeks on 6 weeks hrt.. I know one masters competitor in the Middle East that runs all short ester gear and does 6 weeks 4 to 6 weeks off until his show then he does a 12 week cycle.. Trust me you will lose nothing..

Many don't realize that some of the greats in the sport today run 300 test and 3 ius hgh all off season.. Along with a good food intake and rest it's very productive and healthier..

Stop taking harsh stimulants before every workout.. This will catch up.. Take only as needed and sparingly,,

Watch you blood pressure.. This is the single biggest issue.. If your above normal go to the dr and get it down.. Iveseene many run cycles for years and the whole time have a bp of 160 / 90 or more.. Add in intense workouts which raise it further and you have a big issue waiting to happen.. ALL OF IT CAN BE REMEDIED.. GO TO YOUR DR AND GET ON MEDS TO LOWER YOUR BP.. if not I don't want to hear or see a thread years from now " THIS IS WHAT STEROIDS DID TO ME".. They did nothing to you.. Your ignorance did..

Easy really.. Many in this game combine gear high and stimulants with rec drugs.. I see it everyday.. The amount of painkillers taken by many along with everything else can be mind boggling..

Take the needed health supplements.. If you don't have citrus bergamot, curcumin, fish oil, baby aspirin ect already in your cabinet you can't afford the cycle ... These come first..

Give blood at least once every two months.. This keep hemocrit at bay.. Plus your helping out ..

Keep cycles short.. Many of the greats did the old 6 weeks on 6 weeks hrt.. I know one masters competitor in the Middle East that runs all short ester gear and does 6 weeks 4 to 6 weeks off until his show then he does a 12 week cycle.. Trust me you will lose nothing..

Many don't realize that some of the greats in the sport today run 300 test and 3 ius hgh all off season.. Along with a good food intake and rest it's very productive and healthier..

Stop taking harsh stimulants before every workout.. This will catch up.. Take only as needed and sparingly,,

Watch you blood pressure.. This is the single biggest issue.. If your above normal go to the dr and get it down.. Iveseene many run cycles for years and the whole time have a bp of 160 / 90 or more.. Add in intense workouts which raise it further and you have a big issue waiting to happen.. ALL OF IT CAN BE REMEDIED.. GO TO YOUR DR AND GET ON MEDS TO LOWER YOUR BP.. if not I don't want to hear or see a thread years from now " THIS IS WHAT STEROIDS DID TO ME".. They did nothing to you.. Your ignorance did..

Excellent post.

Short esters are the way to go for most part.

Lats, any more you could say on what compounds are used during the 6 weeks on and approximate doses? Once precontest comes, does he keep cycle light too?

I'm doing a STORYTIME WITH LATS tonight on him.. I haven't done one in a few years.. I have quit a few to do.. Look for it later tonight..

It’s the narcotics and insulin abuse and diuretics...

I think everyone will agree with me that this topic is beyond necessary...

Literally, almost monthly, we receive news that one of our brothers in iron has passed away WAY TOO YOUNG!

THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

I don't care if you think this message has been communicated clearly a thousand times, because obviously, it is NOT WORKING!!

Bodybuilding should not be some kind of death defying act that you can only live just past your 40s. That's INSANE!!!

I used to look forward to one day achieving the physique of my dreams, but all I can now think of is what health issue I am going run into next... SHOULD I BE THINKING THIS??

Should we really be thinking how early the next Mr. O is going die as one of the first thoughts that pops into our minds?!?

THIS HAS TO CHANGE!!

There has to be a way to systematically develop a great physique and be healthy at the same time. So please post what you think is necessary to stay healthy in the sport and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we won't receive another heart crushing message on how another beloved member has passed away...

Well, one way is to stay away from AAS altogether.

Then after that, it would be not doing dumb shit with weights one can't handle with good form, staying away from 1 to 3 rep maxes (which is only useful for powerlifters), stretching and doing mobility drills, sleeping enough, recreational sports, cardio (perhaps something like actual games or something more taxing than walking on a treadmill, like running or cycling ON THE PAVEMENT, eating right, and so on. (This is pretty much the case to stay healthy for ordinary people as well.)

Not to hard to figure out. But people will continue to use AAS in hefty doses. I used to actually feel sorry for people who died at relatively young ages from roid use. Now my attitude changed. Many were very cocky and valued being huge at the expense of healthy, lifespan, and well being of the loved ones who will suffer with their wrecked health... or DEATH!

Grown men should know what they are getting into, and if a risk of heavy roid use is poor health at early to middle age and the worse one is death, they should understand this as well.

####

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

###

You play, you pay!

###

Roll the dice!

Ill say donating blood seems to be one of the most promising solutions to heart health that I have found thus far.

In a study published by the American Journal of Epidemiology found that if a person donates blood a minimum once a year, they had an 88% lower risk of heart attack than those who did not donate.

88%! that is massive!

Ever since i have been donating blood every 8 weeks, my blood results have come back in the best shape I've ever had, as well as curing nose bleeds, high bp, and heart palps.

There are numerous other health benefits to bloodletting, and think the practice can really save some lives.

There are some extremely knowledgable people on this board, if some of the vets could post what they think their keys for longevity in the sport have been, that would be a great start... For instance, Mountaindog has been competing for God knows how long and overcame colon surgery. He's gotta know some solid gems for being able to be in the game for the long haul.

THEY'VE ALREADY FUCKING DONE THAT

^sorry, roid rage... but seriously bro, all the knowledgeable people have been very generous with their time and knowledge to help the members of this board..

It's all been said before, but:

Blood pressure, watch that shit and even take an ACE inhibitor as preventative measure regardless. This is the single biggest factor in guys getting LVH and kidney problems down the road and given that ACE-Is have positive effects on the regression of LVH and are renal protective I would consider doing research on them.
Cardio, do it.
Donate blood.
Stop with the fucking drug focus. Seriously. If you can't grow on a low-moderate dose test and retain your muscle kicking it up a notch gear wise when you diet you're eating or training (or both) like a retard. Seriously, start worrying about exercises and shit that work for you instead of cycles and exotic drugs like they're what's holding you back.
Don't eat like shit. Get adequate fruits and vegetables every day. Limit processed food and added sugars unless it's the peri-workout window.
If you do GH take breaks from it as the combination of GH + AAS is worse on cardiomegaly than AAS alone, and it's shown that it dissipates upon cessation of said drugs.

People need to go back to the basics: Hard training and strict dieting. They need to wait until their natural potential is exploited (which would take years) to then, sit down and consider if they want to cycle. If they do, it should only be for those wanting to compete, and doses would need to stay minimal. One simple amp of test (250mg) should give you great results once you have built a solid base.

Then, if you do not have the genes to go far in the sport, become honest with yourself and know that extra drugs will not get you to the top.

I do think the new division of classic physique is a good step for competitors and one should be able to compete in that division with minimum or no drugs.

If you are going to take hormones, don't skimp on health supplements. I see many people on a budget getting their gear, but not having the money to take a liver protector, prostate protector, ubiquinol, curcumin...and all those health supplements that have been discussed so many times in the forum.

I have said it many times, but Emeric has gone very far in the sport with minimum gear and must be so tired of telling everyone that there is no need to take more than 300mg of test and this is only if you compete. Emeric trains (or was training) 6 times a week and his nutrition is perfect.

Not a chance in hell. Guys are going to do what they feel they have to do to win and juice their brains out just like every other division. Scale weight means nothing when it comes to the amount of gear one is on. Drop test very low and shoot the tren/winny/mast through the roof and scale weight wont budge...but you will look nasty if bodyfat is low enough.

THEY'VE ALREADY FUCKING DONE THAT

^sorry, roid rage... but seriously bro, all the knowledgeable people have been very generous with their time and knowledge to help the members of this board..

Relax bud, even though we've had some incredible posts from smart people about health, it never hurts to hear it again to really hammer it down our heads (if they choose to) or in case people missed it.

Ill say donating blood seems to be one of the most promising solutions to heart health that I have found thus far.

In a study published by the American Journal of Epidemiology found that if a person donates blood a minimum once a year, they had an 88% lower risk of heart attack than those who did not donate.

88%! that is massive!

Ever since i have been donating blood every 8 weeks, my blood results have come back in the best shape I've ever had, as well as curing nose bleeds, high bp, and heart palps.

There are numerous other health benefits to bloodletting, and think the practice can really save some lives.

I saw this exact thing too and now I donate blood all the time even with hematocrit in the mid 40s. It seems like it helps a lot more than hurts.

Relax bud, even though we've had some incredible posts from smart people about health, it never hurts to hear it again to really hammer it down our heads (if they choose to) or in case people missed it.

apologies.

it's all these BS threads popping up all over these forums again.. this shit is getting ridiculous

I can see why knight was always on tilt lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner