over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ambien

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I can't sleep without taking this shit. I suffer from severe insomnia and sleep apnea . I rock the CPAP machine 3-4 hrs a night then it gets yanked off. They say ambien isn't habit forming, but I literally lay in bed hours without it . Anyone try other methods of crashing out ?

With you there man. I've been prescribed it for 5 years now and while I never got to the point where I'd take it every night (ideally 2-3 times a week, sometimes up to five at the most) it is something that is hard to live without if you have sleeping problems.

Recently moved to a new state and hadn't set up with a new AP yet so gone 3 months without using it. Sleep has been so so. Some nights are better than others. Definitely don't get any withdrawals and can sleep, but knowing that it isn't there if I need it one night can keep me up.

Usually I will take 9-12mg of melatonin, kava-kava extract and 5-htp and it does a decent job. Also I've been trying my best to turn off my comp, phone and tv at least an hour before bed and just reading from a book. Being around silence and away from any screens does actually help relax your mind and get you more in the mood to sleep.

It's not ideal and will probably get my script soon but it has helped quite a bit because the first few weeks I forgot that you sometimes have to work your mind into falling asleep.

For me, both sleeping pills, like Ambien, and benzos, such as Xanax, are the fucking Devil!!! I live in a constant battle...

Just for fun, I'll list, off the top of head, the drugs/ supplements I have used to try to fall sleep... I'm sure I'll miss a few as I've already had 6 shots of Vodka, 2.5mg of Xanax, and 15mg of Ambien.

I tried all that hippie bullshit such as:
Melatoninn
Valerian root
ashwagandha
Kava kava
Hippie tea
binaural beats
Accupuncture
Feverishly masturbating
Bendryl

Then I started piling on the good shit; the shit you need a Rx for:
Ambien
Soma
Xanax - those three seemed to work well as long as I had some Provigil or adderall to get me going in the morning.
Lyrica
Gabpentin
nortriptyline
Trazadone
Remeron
Vistaril
Seroquel
Zyprexa
Haldol
Thorazine

Ambien is well known for causing rebound insomnia...

Last edited:
try 25mg mk 677 2 hours before bed. Get sleep and benefits

It works good to get to sleep but, doesn't keep me asleep all night. My wife had to stop taking it after several episodes of doing some crazy shit.

the only times MK-677 dose 2 hrs pre bed have worked is when I had a completely empty stomach, not often am I that empty unless I've had some schedule disturbance.

6-8 grams Red Vein Thai Kratom a few hrs pre bed allows me to fall asleep with less ambien than usual, sometimes none at all, it's a pretty cool supplement with an extended range of potential

I know what you mean, Ambien knocks me out for a few hours but then I'm wide awake before I should be. I hear good gh helps you sleep :)

Maybe try lowering your dose by half and see how it effects you? I use 0.5mg every night I don't see a reason to stop using it unless you're getting bad side effects

I can't sleep without taking this shit. I suffer from severe insomnia and sleep apnea . I rock the CPAP machine 3-4 hrs a night then it gets yanked off. They say ambien isn't habit forming, but I literally lay in bed hours without it . Anyone try other methods of crashing out ?

I think AMBIEN is addicitive. Try tapering your dosages down and don't stop cold turkey. Eventually you may be able to come off or at least use a minimal dose.

never took ambien before, but I hear its the most powerful sleeping aid in the world by far, took xantax once before and it was the best sleep aid ive ever tried, knocked me out cold

Never tried those myself even though they are easily available in pharmacy where I live.
there is however some split opinion amongst my friends using these sleeping aids. Some of them claim it's not addictive and some just the contrary.
From my observation of those friends they are only addictive if you put too much trust in them and use them to often as a golden means in fight with insomnia, which they aren't.

i dont think ambien is addicted ( withdraw wise ) sleep wise, hell yes. Im up right now cuz i havent taking any ambien, soma or etizolam. Trying to get natural sleep tonight.

Not going so well

Try lunesta!! I've had ambien and it didn't even make me sleepy!! Lunesta on tha other hand will knock your azz out!! I get 6-7hours of uninterrupted sleep!!

Ask your MD for trazadone...way less sides, substantially less addictive and also not a narcotic. Works great for me.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

i dont think ambien is addicted ( withdraw wise ) sleep wise, hell yes. Im up right now cuz i havent taking any ambien, soma or etizolam. Trying to get natural sleep tonight.

Not going so well
Lunesta is also a narcotic and also addictive.....you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Try lunesta!! I've had ambien and it didn't even make me sleepy!! Lunesta on tha other hand will knock your azz out!! I get 6-7hours of uninterrupted sleep!!

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

I was first put on Ambien about 15 years ago when my son died. Back then before the generics, it would keep me asleep the entire night. Once the generic version started hitting the shelf, it didn't work for me anymore.

I had went through arguments with my insurance company about the effectiveness of it, and tried every generic out there but never could get the same effect as the original item.

Being on it for as long as I was, I think the addictive quality for me was the sleep. I never did anything stupid while on it, and always took it within 30 minutes of going to bed. I quit cold turkey one day as I was out, and reasoned it wasn't working anyway.

It was rough for about a week, but then I did start getting some sleep again. Never had any noticeable withdrawal symptoms. Best results for me was to alternate days with it...that was after I had been on it 7 days a week for years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131