over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ya know this has to be one of the worst years for movies. I just got a copy of Black Mass which I thought was a totally good film. One of the best films I've seen this year along with Southpaw another awesome movie as well. Martian was ok but thats like it. What have you guys been watching?? This year sucks for movies am I missing something. Any suggestions??

I literally just saw "the gift" with Jason Bateman. slow start but definitely a suspenseful movie. I liked it. Also a 2015 film. Self/less was pretty good this year too... Along with San Andreas because the rock and 'murica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently saw no escape with Owen Wilson. It was surprisingly good.

I literally just saw "the gift" with Jason Bateman. slow start but definitely a suspenseful movie. I liked it. Also a 2015 film. Self/less was pretty good this year too... Along with San Andreas because the rock and 'murica

Thats the best movie I've seen for a while.

Everest, The Gift, Bone Tomahawk, Mission Impossible all worth watching. Saw them all online last week.

I seen San Andreas. I like the Rock too. The special effect where really good but the movie was mediocre at best

I recently saw no escape with Owen Wilson. It was surprisingly good.

That was good too. I just seen that this week

Funny, I went and watched The Martian last week at the cinema, and redboxed The Gift and southpaw last night... All 3 were pretty good, Southpaw was really good, had my wife crying for real. Who cries at boxing movies.... ADRIANNNNN lol.... But it was a tear jerker at times... Can you believe I fell asleep the last 10 or 15 mins at The Martian, $10 bucks down the drain....

Watching Spys right now with Melissa McCarthy, pretty good I guess, Hot Pursuit with Sofia Vergara(spelling) and Witherspoon was pretty damn funny. If I get around to it, I'm going to watch The Entourage tonight, possibly.....

Damn after reading this, maybe I should up my Aromasin, alot of estrogen going on....haha

Huge movie fan....I'm sure I have close to 1000 dvd/bluray, obsess much??

I seen San Andreas. I like the Rock too. The special effect where really good but the movie was mediocre at best

And the girl was blazing hot. Jeez! Just thinking about it.

Thats the best movie I've seen for a while.

Everest, The Gift, Bone Tomahawk, Mission Impossible all worth watching. Saw them all online last week.

Now those I have not seen. I didn't know there was a new Mission Impossible movie out. How did I miss that
Bone Tomahawk I just downloaded but I haven't watched it yet..

Funny, I went and watched The Martian last week at the cinema, and redboxed The Gift and southpaw last night... All 3 were pretty good, Southpaw was really good, had my wife crying for real. Who cries at boxing movies.... ADRIANNNNN lol.... But it was a tear jerker at times... Can you believe I fell asleep the last 10 or 15 mins at The Martian, $10 bucks down the drain....

Watching Spys right now with Melissa McCarthy, pretty good I guess, Hot Pursuit with Sofia Vergara(spelling) and Witherspoon was pretty damn funny. If I get around to it, I'm going to watch The Entourage tonight, possibly.....

Damn after reading this, maybe I should up my Aromasin, alot of estrogen going on....haha

Huge movie fan....I'm sure I have close to 1000 dvd/bluray, obsess much??

Hey I was impressed with Southpaw. My girl was crying as well. It was very emotional for a boxing movie. I can admit I choked up at times especially if you have kids... Jake Gyllenhaa played "Billy the great Hope' very well..
I haven't seen the others going to have to check kickass torrents.

Less than 2 months till Star Wars 7! No giant talking salamanders in this one.

Now those I have not seen. I didn't know there was a new Mission Impossible movie out. How did I miss that
Bone Tomahawk I just downloaded but I haven't watched it yet..

Bone tomahawk is kinda slow but still worth watching .

The gift as mentioned was really good.

The Age of Adeline was very good as well as The Longest Ride. The Best of Me was really good. The Loft. Selfless. Black Sea.

Just watched 'Uncanny' thats not a bad movie either, worth a watch.

ima movie junkie. Besides what's been named so far I liked avengers 2, Jurassic world, ant man, terminator genesis, those are all the obvious blockbusters.

The man from uncle was good and something different.

Netflix did its first movie. Forget the title but if you have it, it's on there and worth watching. African warlord and child soldiers type movie.

Spectre

Anyone seen the new Bond film Spectre? I'm wondering how it is. This is supposed to be Craig's last Bond film. Word has it that the film makers are going to consider a wide range of stars to fill the place of James Bond. It sounds crazy because they are willing to go against the original concept and look at African American actors and even consider making Bond gay. Seems political correctness has crept into even the Bond films.

I found Black Mass pretty boring. Just saw Spectre. I liked it but obviously can't stop Skyfall. Looking forward to Creed and Star Wars.

Southpaw and Straight Outta Compton were by far the two best movies this year. Both better than any movie from last year too (including Interstellar) imo. They were simply fantastic.

Ya know this has to be one of the worst years for movies. I just got a copy of Black Mass which I thought was a totally good film. One of the best films I've seen this year along with Southpaw another awesome movie as well. Martian was ok but thats like it. What have you guys been watching?? This year sucks for movies am I missing something. Any suggestions??

I would like to see both of those. The trailers looked good for them both.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws