over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E/ Tren E/ Anadrol cycle critique

Landmonster

Registered
This is a hypothetical cycle.

If you were running these 3 compounds, what would be the most productive way?

1st question is Test-to-Tren ratios:
Low test + high Tren-E?
High test + high Tren-E?
High Test + low Tren-E?

2nd Question is how to run the Anadrol:
50mgs a day for 60 days?
or
100mg a day for 30 days?

My gut feel was something like this:

250 Test E per week Weeks 1-6
600 Tren E per week Weeks 1-6
100mg Anadrol for days 1-30

Is this overkill on the Anadrol, or Tren doses?

Last edited:
High test, high tren and 100mg anadrol aa long as you tolerate it. Recomp is insane. Im on 1200 test e, 700 tren a and 100 adrol. Drol sometimes higher as I forget if i took it sometimes so go again to be sure

Low test + high Tren-E?
High test + high Tren-E?
High Test + low Tren-E?

50mgs a day for 60 days?
or
100mg a day for 30 days?

For bulking I would use 750 test with 600mg tren E

Hm.... so high Test and high Tren.

If a person were to take 100mg Anadrol per day, should the pills be taken together, or divided up?

If a person were to take 100mg Anadrol per day, should the pills be taken together, or divided up?

Some take them all at once before training. Some take one AM and PM... It doens't make a big difference. I take them all at once

If you get the hg Alavan anadrol, there is no need to take 100mg/ED, 1 tab is all you will need..

Tren e gets better with time it's best to run for a long long time so if you want to start out lower tren e and raise it I would do that with 100mg adrol for 30 days .

High test, high tren and 100mg anadrol aa long as you tolerate it. Recomp is insane. Im on 1200 test e, 700 tren a and 100 adrol. Drol sometimes higher as I forget if i took it sometimes so go again to be sure

back in my late 20s i was running 1500 test e, 750 tren e and 100 abombs, best cycle i ever did. strength was through the roof.

Tren e gets better with time it's best to run for a long long time so if you want to start out lower tren e and raise it I would do that with 100mg adrol for 30 days .

What would you suggest length wise for the tren E? I was looking to run something similar to the OP.

that is a great buling cycle brother!

As for the tren i would run it 10 weeks up to 12 but its up to how it makes you feel. I tend to feel like crap fast and i ween my way off around week 10

Lean bulking. Getting serious about adding some real strength and size.

Well doses will depend on you and your level. If it was me I would take the Androl for longer, it can be run for longer periods than what many claim so long as not over done. It is a very good mass builder. Test also works well as already mentioned but some people do not tolerate it so well due to conversion. Androl with test will bring you size. If you are prone to conversions then test easily can help make you fat and look porky/soft without the right controls in place. Many steroids can do this, but test is the most common for causing it in my experience.

I do not like to talk doses without seeing the person and knowing their history of use and experience but for someone who has run a few cycles and built up a decent base I would start them on 350mg tren weekly, androl at 50mg a day and test at 200mg a week. Slowly over time I would creep that androl up and take up the test until I found the right balance between the 3 (inc any controls).

You must remember that doses are retrospective to your use/experience and personal reaction to them. Nowadays 150mg daily of high quality androl is nothing to me, where as 10 years ago it would of been far too much. Take your time with increasing doses and bodybuilding, it needs to be done steadily. The biggest mistake most people make, including myself in the past was I tried to rush and overdo things. This can actually slow your progression down.

Alien8ed

Last edited:
I've done this combo twice. Once high tren and once high test. For my body, the best combo was as follows.

Test-1g
Tren E- 200mg
Drol- 150mg/day

I also ran 125mg test/600mg tren.......but I much prefer the higher test.

It really is amazing how such a small amount of tren can really tighten everything up.

Ive run similar cycles. I like: Test E or Sus 750 wk, Tren E 400 wk, Anadrol 50 ed 4 weeks on -4weeks off.
If its your first time with Tren E and, or Anadrol- start on the low side and assess your tolerance. You can always bump dosage up.

back in my late 20s i was running 1500 test e, 750 tren e and 100 abombs, best cycle i ever did. strength was through the roof.

Yea its great. Watching your bodyfat disolve while getting bigger while you force feeding is a pretty amazing thing too see. I love it.

4-600 test, 300 tren e, 50 adrol for 4-6 weeks, a solid diet and hard ass training
and make sure estogen/prolactin are controled.

actual medical dose of anadrol is 2-5mg/kg. lol :eek: :p :D

normal medical use minimum 3 months treatment

:lightbulb:
:love:
bro science...:naughty:

real info is out there!

:welcome:

is did not change by brand, lol

real anadrol is real anadrol

Low test and high tren can be great and it does help minimize the side effects from the tren. However higher test and alittle tren can be good too. That will give you more size but the small dose of tren helps keep you leaner.

Although for me I would recommend a moderate dose of both. Diet will be the main factor for what gains will be made during your cycle. I think 600mg of both would be great. Not sure how you react to tren but it may be better tapering the dose up at the start. Obviously eat well and train like an animal on your cycle. I recommend approx 12.5mg aromasin daily to help minimize aromatization.

Adrol I would use at 3 weeks on 3 off 3 on. Most gains are made in the first 3 weeks anyway so this is a great system. Moreover it will give your liver a break in between and you should get better results than running it for 6 weeks imo. Therefore your cycle would look something like...

Week 1= 600mg test e and 200mg tren e
Week 2= 600mg test e and 400mg tren e
Weeks 3-12= 600mg test and 600mg tren e

Weeks 1-3= Adrol at 50mg moving up to 100mg half way through.
Weeks 6-9= Adrol at 100mg moving up to 150mg half way through.

Synthegine run throughout your cycle at 4ml per day (2ml am/pm)

MOnitor

Monitor your blood pressure, so if your body can tolerate it, go for it.. remember nutrition has to bee good to support all that chemicals bro...

Low test + high Tren-E?
High test + high Tren-E?
High Test + low Tren-E?

50mgs a day for 60 days?
or
100mg a day for 30 days?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131