over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug screen question?..at a loss???

Jamez45

Registered
So I am completely stumped..
I have to take a drug test pretty frequently for my work..the past two tests I've come up positive for Fentanyl. I've never taken that in my life or any drugs for that matter in 9 years..
Does anyone know anything that can cause a false positive for Fentanyl specifically??
The only thing I can think of is the Ped's I am using.. Test, NPP, Nolva and MK-677.. I am leaning towards the MK or the Nolva, because I've always passed the drug screens on the injectables.
All I know is this sucks and my job is at jeopardy..I just can't find anything on those thing causing false positives:confused:

Not 100% sure but I've had false positives for bupenorphine and benzos(which I'm allergic to) a few times in the last few years. When they get mass spec...im negative

Not 100% sure but I've had false positives for bupenorphine and benzos(which I'm allergic to) a few times in the last few years. When they get mass spec...im negative

Any time you piss hot and you know you are truly not demand a mass-spec. Also, Initial drug screens are "qualitative" which are basically a yes/no. "Quantitative", numerically quantifies the yes or the no, essentially establishing how much yes or how much no your findings are.

Don't sweat it...they cant do anything to you unless you fail the second test...its just cheaper for them to do it that way.

BN

That's an opioid. None of the things you mentioned should cause a hit for opioids.

That's what i am thinking.. I told him to have the samples mass spec'd, I am assuming that it will show something else is causing it to come up positive.
The first test was one thing, but to have two in a row I think he's starting to question my truthfulness.

Any time you piss hot and you know you are truly not demand a mass-spec. Also, Initial drug screens are "qualitative" which are basically a yes/no. "Quantitative", numerically quantifies the yes or the no, essentially establishing how much yes or how much no your findings are.

Don't sweat it...they cant do anything to you unless you fail the second test...its just cheaper for them to do it that way.

BN

I failed the second one too!..after the first screen they had me come back a week later after I swore up and down that I didn't use it.
It blows my mind.. It would be really F'd up if Fentanyl was in one of these research Chems. Makes me wonder

Dude relax. No one is putting Fentanyl (one of the strongest opioid medications) in your research chems.

Lol..I don't think someone "put it in there"..guess I should have re-worded that.
But I do think there is a chance that one could possibly be giving a false positive. I guess this isn't the place to ask about chemical structure similarities :p
Who knows..hopefully I get it sorted out and the doc sends it for further analysis.

So I am completely stumped..
I have to take a drug test pretty frequently for my work..the past two tests I've come up positive for Fentanyl. I've never taken that in my life or any drugs for that matter in 9 years..
Does anyone know anything that can cause a false positive for Fentanyl specifically??
The only thing I can think of is the Ped's I am using.. Test, NPP, Nolva and MK-677.. I am leaning towards the MK or the Nolva, because I've always passed the drug screens on the injectables.
All I know is this sucks and my job is at jeopardy..I just can't find anything on those thing causing false positives:confused:

I wouldn't think any of those would cause a false positive for Fentanyl.
Possible error on the people testing its end?

have you come into contact with anyone with a fentanyl patch?? Its the only other things I could think of other different from the other responses.

if you haven't already....try goggling "fentanyl false positives" and seeing what kind of things pop up that you may of been exposed to.

Dude relax. No one is putting Fentanyl (one of the strongest opioid medications) in your research chems.
Considering it is lethal in the microgram range you would know if your shit was laced.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

if you took a dose that would trip a drug test you would FOR sure know it.

Something I've taken has caused it to show a false positive..I just can't narrow it down, I've searched and searched..nothing

If your job is dependent on it, I would seek a private lab and have them run a urine drug screen (UDS) 7- panel. Generally when we run the urine drug screen at work from a state lab it's detects fentanly under opiate, which for them to isolate the drug is kinda weird. I would stop research chemicals as its a synthetic and the gear your running seem fine, like you said stop the Mk, NPP, Nolva.
I asked on of the our lab techs and they have me this article, I didn't go through nor do I know if it's even benefits to you but it's about certain drugs and supps that can cause fake false positives.
Also call a pharmacy and speak to a pharMD and tell them that your family member is taking nolvadex RX from a doc and she had to take a drug screen and see if they ever heard of that.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/726897_2

Last edited:
Its happened twice. So id be sure its not testing error. Maybe kratom but doubt it

That's crazy. I'm interested in wtf?!?! I take random 12 panel and never have had a positive but I wasn't on any research liquids. Man I would be fucked!!! 100,000$ a year job gone

110% or expect to regret it!

"have you come into contact with anyone with a fentanyl patch?? "

That could happen. Fentanyl is very easily absorbed through the skin. Years ago, before propofol, I used to carry around 10-15 250mcg ampules of fentanyl and versed in a zip-lock bag in my pocket to sedate patients who were having procedures. One time I sat down and broke all the vials of fentanyl and punctured the bag, felt the liquid dripping down my leg ...by the time I took off my scrubs and cleaned up, I was high as a kite. I had a hell of a time getting the pharmacist to believe my story.

A couple of years ago a pharmacy company intern spilled undiluted fentanyl on his skin and died from the overdose.

If it showed up and they send to a lab they should clear you and get paid for your time off until lab results come back. Zantac showed up as meth in some guys at work on the cup but lab results showed they was good.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member