over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and Prison

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone been prescribed trt and then been sent to prison? Can you even get test injects in prison, and if so what was the process like.

It will never happen. You can get almost anything you want in prison though. With enough money you can juice year round in the pen.

It will never happen. You can get almost anything you want in prison though. With enough money you can juice year round in the pen.

Are you for real? How would you get away with that? I find it hard to believe.

Are you for real? How would you get away with that? I find it hard to believe.

Do you find it easier to believe that people had heroin addiction and use regularly in the pen? Or that they regularly can get coke, meth, weed, or anything else? Why would one drug be harder to believe over another.

Your talking prison. One of the most powerful places in the world when it comes to this kind of stuff. If you want it and you have the right cash...SOMEBODY can get it. I know too many people that did time to fathom otherwise.

I would be willing to bet that for $1000, you could get enough test to run 250mg a week for an entire year. Couple that with nothing but food, rest and time to workout and do whatever you want....is there really any better place to be able to get as big as you want?

I know you can get whatever when your inside ILLEGALLY. I just meant by prescription. Like if someone were prescribed an anti depressant etc..

My brother practically lived on dbol and test c during his two years.

I think Kali Muscle is proof of that!

He also supposedly ran a prison gang and had really good connections. So I'm sure he got everything at a decent price.

Last edited:
I know you can get whatever when your inside ILLEGALLY. I just meant by prescription. Like if someone were prescribed an anti depressant etc..

My brother practically lived on dbol and test c during his two years.

He also supposedly ran a prison gang and had really good connections. So I'm sure he got everything at a decent price.

Right. I was replying to Warlock, hence I quoted him. Can't speak from experience but if you have a prescription I'm pretty sure they would be legally obligated to allow you your medication, even if that happens to be testosterone.

Right. I was replying to Warlock, hence I quoted him. Can't speak from experience but if you have a prescription I'm pretty sure they would be legally obligated to allow you your medication, even if that happens to be testosterone.

I believe your lawyer would have to convince them that there is a life threatening (medical) reason you need to be on test.

Last edited:
I believe your lawyer would have to convince them that there is a life threatening reason you need to be on test.

Yep. A lot of hardcore meds are substituted for weaker versions. They could argue that testosterone injections could potentially be a danger for the guards due to increased strength and aggression. Would likely allow you androgel or such b.s.

They will not let you get test shots. Best way to get it is to have someone bring it in for you. Money talks. Get in good with a CO that juices and see what happens.

Trt is the last thing you should care about if your getting locked up.

Anything can be done. Would I waste time fucking with steroids in prison?
Nope. I would worry about doing your time and getting out in one piece.

Having done fed time my self I can tell you you can find anything you want for the right price illegally
But you are sol legally
They don't give a shit about your "scripts"your on if anything they'll just throw you in the hole upon entry
Also yes most fed joints are fazing out weights, mine had them when I arrived then removed them about 6 months in

But you can still get in or maintain great shape
Plus honestly sometimes the time can be a blessing to get your mind right

Last edited:
In the Fed they absolutely will not give you test of any kind even with a doctor ordered script. The only way is underground, and then they are constantly raiding your personal area if they think you might have any kind of contraband.
My good friend had a short bid in a Fed and they laughed at his request for his meds (test) You have to get examined by their doc and he has to write you your meds, including heart meds or anything. Guys that got illegal shit were constantly getting busted and sent to the hole for months for that shit. Not worth it.
Might be different in state or county.

i heard a story last week of a guy who was caught going in with 3500 cash, an ounce of crack an ounce of heroin and a few other things. all up his ass. thats one guy! you can get anything you "need" inside. know the right people and have the right payment be it cash or ...ass. ;)

Maybe my neck of the woods is a bit different but its not easy to get anything in an actual prison esp if you want to keep to yourself.

Also yes most fed joints are fazing out weights, mine had them when I arrived then removed them about 6 months in

Yeah, I know that the main prison here in my state got rid of weights 15 + years ago when they had a riot and inmates were using the weights as weapons to hit the guards. Really nasty riot and inmates/guards died if I remember right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131