over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy front lat spread pic

PitbullTank

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**
Game overrrrr!!!

Is this recent? He's already looking better than last year and he just started prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's recent...I'm pretty sure he shrunk down for last few months and came off and was noticeably down in size, to clear out before competing later in the year.

If this is recent, then he truly does have the best response to everything of all time haha.

I don't think it's recent...I'm pretty sure he shrunk down for last few months and came off and was noticeably down in size, to clear out before competing later in the year.

If this is recent, then he truly does have the best response to everything of all time haha.
Just saw it post over on anomoly group, not sure .... each leg I the width of the kitchen chair!!! Lmao

Just saw it post over on anomoly group, not sure .... each leg I the width of the kitchen chair!!! Lmao[/QUOTE

Mate this is him before last O . not recent. I saw this on social media too . but defo few weeks out Mr O 2015

Aceto said I am not worried about ramy shrinking and all the shit posted over the internet . He can put 10 pounds of muscle in a week and now count how many weeks we got for O 2016 to bring him to his size and dial him ( which is the issue not size) . Technician is going to do it. Ramy is very special and aceto knows what he can do with him that's why Ramy got a second chance anybody else fucking around like (on whoever orders doesn't matter went to george ) that would be good bye from aceto's very selective clientele . Aceto likes to mass produce champion physiques an he has seen one in Ramy and he is going to make it happen provided the **EDIT** doesn't start fuckin around again and feelings Ramy tons of watermelons lol !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the poster said was two weeks before last O... sorry guys, thought I had the latest scoop to share :/

I love how everyone says he's been "off" and noticeably down in size, smaller etc but yet he's still over 300lbs... :rolleyes:

Yes, old pic. Impressive none the less. On Instagram he looks like he trains in all sweats and talks about how he will be back to his beast mode in the next month or two. See, he is human too and needs to come off from time to time.

Yes, old pic. Impressive none the less. On Instagram he looks like he trains in all sweats and talks about how he will be back to his beast mode in the next month or two. See, he is human too and needs to come off from time to time.
Did he actually say beast-mode? I'd like to see that :D His English must be much improved if he's already using idioms!

I'm not ready to drink the Ramy kook aid yet. Sure Aceto has a proven track record but who is really in charge of Ramy's prep?

Wooo, huge

==== if you were on FASTMUCLE private list and need new email, CONTACT ME===

He's gifted for sure. Until he brings the best conditioning possible for his body to a contest though i can't really get excited about him challenging the Mr. O spot.

I can never get over his tree trunks, those things are absolutely massive!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131