over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hypothyroidism

thaigerthai

Registered
i have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. It all started when i started arimidex (i think), which is weird, although not unlikely. As you can see on the internet the link between these are common in cancer patients.

I don't have a goiter or anything where my thyroid is , and even went to the doctor to check it out 2 months ago.
I will get a blood test to confirm all of this.

But at this point i have been taking cjc no dac/ghrp 3x a day for almost 5 months.
1mg of arimidex ED, or else gyno flares up, no exceptions.
prami 3 times per week
my cholesterol is great maybe too low
and my blood pressure is too low

i have been blasting and cruising for almost 2 years now. with a few months off of everything besides trt every year.
compounds used for extensive amounts of times, EQ/tren/Deca

From my research they say it is best to use t4 as a thyroid replacement drug, and the best to use when you are usually hgh /peptides. is this true ?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

You may also have the symptoms of low adrenals. Get a salivary test to find out.
If you have Hashimotos antibodies, then switch to T3.

I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism when I was 20. The best therapy pharmaceutical wise is one that contains both T3 and T4 from a natural source. Both Armour and Naturethroid can provide both hormones and is harvested from desiccated porcine thyroid.

Well thanks for the replies fellas. Going to get a blood test and check out what the deal is. I mean I have low blood pressure on tren everyday dosing. Not correct. There is indefinitely something up. Wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may also have the symptoms of low adrenals. Get a salivary test to find out.
If you have Hashimotos antibodies, then switch to T3.
Thats interesting - even with 'normal levels of T3/T4? I have Hashi's, but all thyroid labs (T3, T4, free T3, etc.) are all still within normal tolerances.

But, to quote prior posters, products like Armour, with T3/T4 in them are better than Synthroid, which is synthetic T4 only.

A helpful read on thyroid issues is a website called 'www.stopthethyroidmadness.com'. It isnt the best laid out, but there is TONS of info about thyroid issues and treatments on there.

When receiving your lab order, request that your labs include thyroid peroxidase antibodies (TPO Ab) and thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAg) in addition to a basic thyroid panel. LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics no longer draw for reverse T3, so no go on that one.

Have you ever had your Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies and Thyroglobulin Antibodies evaluated, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis will often produce "within range/normal range" values within a thyroid panel. Also, supplemental iodine AND selenium can assist in thyroid health. A supplement like Iodoral and 250 - 400 mcg of Selenium taken daily has improved symptoms for many. Refraining from gluten has also been shown to improve the severity of Hashimoto's.

Thats interesting - even with 'normal levels of T3/T4? I have Hashi's, but all thyroid labs (T3, T4, free T3, etc.) are all still within normal tolerances.

But, to quote prior posters, products like Armour, with T3/T4 in them are better than Synthroid, which is synthetic T4 only.

A helpful read on thyroid issues is a website called 'www.stopthethyroidmadness.com'. It isnt the best laid out, but there is TONS of info about thyroid issues and treatments on there.

Have you ever had your Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies and Thyroglobulin Antibodies evaluated, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis will often produce "within range/normal range" values within a thyroid panel. Also, supplemental iodine AND selenium can assist in thyroid health. A supplement like Iodoral and 250 - 400 mcg of Selenium taken daily has improved symptoms for many. Refraining from gluten has also been shown to improve the severity of Hashimoto's.
I did when I was first disgnosed, but not in the years since. My endo is one of those 'if your TSH is ok, you are fine' guys, but that is all my HMO has.

I understand exactly what you mean and agree completely with the Naturethroid or Armour Thyroid recommendation. Have seen much more success with the above medications when compared to Synthroid on its own. Depending on the underlying reason causing hypothyroidism, if the provider is willing, a combination of Synthroid and T3/Cytomel has worked well. However, this often requires monitoring and some tailoring of the T3 (e.g. strength of medication, number of times taken during the day, etc.) until benefit is achieved

I did when I was first disgnosed, but not in the years since. My endo is one of those 'if your TSH is ok, you are fine' guys, but that is all my HMO has.

Wow, is that uncommon? You have Hashi's but your thyroid levels are within normal ranges? That freaks me out alone to hear that

Well, i will be getting bloods on monday, although i live in thailand and do not know their procedures only that they test for basic t4/t3/tsh . I believe that is it

I also have the t4 and armor thyroid already lined up, bought it previously just in case blood tests come back strange. If i did i would start 25mcg of t4 or 1/4 pill of armor.

Outlier, thanks for your input as well, i will try my best to see if i can get additional tests done. If they come back abnormal i would be self medicating, as everything is OTC here. Of course with extensive research before hand

Wow, is that uncommon? You have Hashi's but your thyroid levels are within normal ranges? That freaks me out alone to hear that

Well, i will be getting bloods on monday, although i live in thailand and do not know their procedures only that they test for basic t4/t3/tsh . I believe that is it

I also have the t4 and armor thyroid already lined up, bought it previously just in case blood tests come back strange. If i did i would start 25mcg of t4 or 1/4 pill of armor.

Outlier, thanks for your input as well, i will try my best to see if i can get additional tests done. If they come back abnormal i would be self medicating, as everything is OTC here. Of course with extensive research before hand
As my dr explained it, i have Hadhi's, whichbis an autoimmune disease, but my thyroid is still fully functional.

Of course, the doc is a Synthroid guy, so he only looks at TSH.. i need to get my own labs done and be more aggressive about it.

Let us know how the labs go!

Very common to have Hashimoto's and a normal functioning thyroid panel, that is what the previous mentioned antibodies testing is for. Keep in touch once your labs return, also keep in mind some of the supplementation and dietary modifications found above; we can discuss further if you would like once you have your results.

well i got my results back

T3 - 73.10 (80-200) i was shown as Low in this category
T4- 4.27 (5.1-14.1) i was shown as Low in this category

but my TSH was in range 1.14 (0.27-4.20)

any opinions ?

maybe start 1/4 pill of armor thyroid in the morning?

thanks everyone

Wow - low on both. The TSH being normal just shows how useless it is for thyroid testing purposes.

I dont remember the Armour ramp up, but starting at 1/4 and chewing it sound right.

will keep you updated as to how it goes..
took one this morning

typically how long does it take for thyroid meds to start working?

Well it's been 8 days since I started dessicated thyroid extract. I have been taking 1 upon waking and sometimes 12.5mcg of t3 on top of that 6 hours later. At this point I feel the 1 pill of dessicated thyroid extract to be perfect for me and will be getting bloods in 4 weeks. (38mcg of t4, 9mcg of t3 per 1 pill). I feel good overall, a lot better than I did before that's a fact. But getting sweet cravings like crazy, although I'm not giving in.

Well it's been 8 days since I started dessicated thyroid extract. I have been taking 1 upon waking and sometimes 12.5mcg of t3 on top of that 6 hours later. At this point I feel the 1 pill of dessicated thyroid extract to be perfect for me and will be getting bloods in 4 weeks. (38mcg of t4, 9mcg of t3 per 1 pill). I feel good overall, a lot better than I did before that's a fact. But getting sweet cravings like crazy, although I'm not giving in.

Any update?

Sub'd to this one.

I have Hashimoto's and was diagnosed several years back.

I currently just use 150mcg levothyroxine. Had used T3 in conjunction in the past, but didn't really notice much of a difference with it added in.

How were u diagnosed with hashi's if everything is showing normal?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1