over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalog gave me nothing

ruslatunnan

Banned
Hi everyone, its my first post here.

Few weeks ago i started Humalog insulin. i started with 4iu and gradually worked my way up to 12iu breakfast time and 24iu pre-workout. i did this for 6 weeks and on this 6 weeks i maybe gained 1kg... i know for sure these pens worked, my friend also started using them... and gained a lot. this is how i did it:

20min before workout: 24gr whey with 2 whole eggs and 50gr oats

15min before workout: 24iu slin shot

workout: sipping on 10gr bcaa and 180gr dextrose

post workout: 50gr whey protein and 2 whole eggs

i once went hypo when i forgot my shake... so what do you think is the reason, why i didnt see any gains other then little fat gains ?

Hi everyone, its my first post here.

Few weeks ago i started Humalog insulin. i started with 4iu and gradually worked my way up to 12iu breakfast time and 24iu pre-workout. i did this for 6 weeks and on this 6 weeks i maybe gained 1kg... i know for sure these pens worked, my friend also started using them... and gained a lot. this is how i did it:

20min before workout: 24gr whey with 2 whole eggs and 50gr oats

15min before workout: 24iu slin shot

workout: sipping on 10gr bcaa and 180gr dextrose

post workout: 50gr whey protein and 2 whole eggs

i once went hypo when i forgot my shake... so what do you think is the reason, why i didnt see any gains other then little fat gains ?

Were you just running slin alone or with AAS?

Stats? Weight, bf, height? What's your diet look like for the rest of the day?

Stats? Weight, bf, height? What's your diet look like for the rest of the day?

x2

You once went hypo after forgetting your shake on 24IU Humalog pre workout. You must have the worst slin sensitivity ever. 24IU humalog is a massive dose. If I took that much and had no shake I would be an utter mess... definitely pass out. Whey protein and 2 whole eggs post workout... why?

What are your stats? AAS? Diet?

x2

You once went hypo after forgetting your shake on 24IU Humalog pre workout. You must have the worst slin sensitivity ever. 24IU humalog is a massive dose. If I took that much and had no shake I would be an utter mess... definitely pass out. Whey protein and 2 whole eggs post workout... why?

My thoughts exactly lol...

How well do you respond to AAS?

x2

24 iu of log? jesus that is a lot....

granted, I've never tried log myself, I only used huminlin r, but from what I hear, log hits a lot harder and is less forgiving. You still didn't mention what other foods you ate and the % throughout the day? I'm sorry, not trying to be a dick here, but you should have gained something, even if it was pure fat, some kind of weight should have been gained.

99% of times like this, it just comes down to people not eating in a surplus of cals, just my take, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but I've seen it over and over throughout the years.

oh and quoted Elvia only because I agree that is a lot of damn log, IMO anyway.

shit, i also just realized it's 1500mg of sus, i thought it was 150mg at first.

You're not eating dude. You need to eat.

Last edited:

granted, I've never tried log myself, I only used huminlin r, but from what I hear, log hits a lot harder and is less forgiving. You still didn't mention what other foods you ate and the % throughout the day? I'm sorry, not trying to be a dick here, but you should have gained something, even if it was pure fat, some kind of weight should have been gained.

99% of times like this, it just comes down to people not eating in a surplus of cals, just my take, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but I've seen it over and over throughout the years.

The first 2 vials of slin I ever used were novalog. I recently tried humulin-r and the difference is huge. Obviously thats simply down to release speed and active life. Humalin-r is much much more forgiving than log. 25IU of humulin-r is a high dose but very common and no big deal (you still have to be very careful and planned though). But 25IU of log is a massive dose. Honestly I would go hypo off that straightaway. I would regularly feel off from 10IU log even if I had plenty of carbs. I am very slin sensitive and maintaining that sensitivity is important to me. But still 24IU Humalog is massive and the guy doesn't sound like he was that planned about it (plus his first time using). Forgetting your shake on 10IU is bad but 24IU is just wrong and very dangerous.

I know guys who take 100IU slin per day... usually a mix of slow and fast acting. There are loads of guys who use 50IU lantus or 25IU humulin r etc. But to me the most I would use of log would be 10IU per injection. I would much rather see a guy inject 10IU 5 times then 25IU twice. A great bodybuilder I know has 6-8IU before every meal in the day. I am not saying this is a health thing to do but that to me is the best way to take fast acting slin if you are going to really go for it (small but often). Now long acting slin is a different matter.

I've taken 8-10iu of novolin-R one hour after my pre workout meal and my intra shake contained 50-60g of carbs and I've still gone hypo a few times.. I can't imagine 24iu of fast acting insulin!!:eek:

Where did you get that protocol?

Where did you get that protocol?

I know it's a lot.. I felt I could go up to 30iu but I just wouldn't let myself go over 24iu...

I started off 500mg sustanon and I gradually increase the doses over weeks.. so im now at 1500mg... Please don't tell me I'm not eating enough I have been bodybuilding for along time. I know if I'm eating enough or not. and I went from 62kg over to 106kg from the star .. so I don't think the nutrition is the proplem....I do eat a lot of sweats and drknk soda. Could that be the proplem with my insulin sensitivity?

It was just something I made up from my head.. I'm going to try it again soon and with a diffirent protocol... any suggestions for good protocol ?

Also I'm going to stop eating sugar and see if that's gonna help me big time. I also didn't mention I was using t3 50mcg a day.. wich is pretty stupid.. to run with slin... Bcz it empty your glycogen and slin fills your muscle with it

Slin isn't going to make you magically massive overnight, just like AAS. It takes time, multiple runs, getting everything nailed down nutrition wise. You're on a lot of gear, your stats 233lbs 12% bf -- you're already pretty big I'm not sure what you are expecting. I have run slin for 4 weeks (novalin-R 15iu pre-workout) with a ton of gear and gained 5lbs when everything was said and done after that month, and I felt that was a pretty good run.

If your on 2.5 grams of gear and high dose of slin for 6 weeks and only gain 2lbs, I think it's obvious where your problem is. DIET

like others said 24iu is scary high, especially this is your first run with it? if you try different insulin be very careful you don't start with 24, something was wrong with the other insulin you ran probably. 24 units can kill you if your by yourself and you are new trying it. I have been using insulin for 18 years since I am type 1 diabetic. I know what i'm doing with insulin and I have still had a few seizures from low blood sugar, luckily I was not by myself. for most guys they are careful and they know what they are doing but there are a lot of guys out there that have no business taking insulin. it can be very dangerous

Last edited:
Slin isn't going to make you magically massive overnight, just like AAS. It takes time, multiple runs, getting everything nailed down nutrition wise. You're on a lot of gear, your stats 233lbs 12% bf -- you're already pretty big I'm not sure what you are expecting. I have run slin for 4 weeks (novalin-R 15iu pre-workout) with a ton of gear and gained 5lbs when everything was said and done after that month, and I felt that was a pretty good run.

I looked a lot fuller. But I have been told and I have read online it is supposed to give u great gains.. so I thought maybe I should have got much more from it. You are maybe right.. going to try again in comming weeks. Thanks

I think most who have tried insulin realize that it's not all that it's chalked up to be.

just another tool in the box.

I looked a lot fuller. But I have been told and I have read online it is supposed to give u great gains.. so I thought maybe I should have got much more from it. You are maybe right.. going to try again in comming weeks. Thanks

So did u stick with ur normal diet? 24iu is a ton. Everyone i know would have passed out within an hr. You must have had a shit tone of carbs prior to shooting. Post a typical day diet on slin. Are you taking in any aminos and other additives with your shakes

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear