over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Annoying gym members

Dvo36

Registered
I had 2 guys at my gym deadlifting and dropping the weight from the top of the movement. What's sad is they were doing higher reps. I couldn't stand it, not so much because of the noise, but that they were too lazy to control the weight as they lowered it. I went over and told them if they did that in a competition they'd be disqualified for not lowering the weight under control. They listened and seemed appreciative of the advice. Now we have another bonehead whose sneakers squeak really loud when's he running cuz he won't lift his feet. We hear this for 30-45 min. If I don't sleep well tonight, I may be chatting with him next :)

Maybe they say the same thing about you, here comes the guy that tells us what we can and can't do in the gym. Lol

I honestly have no real problems with what you just described.

I could only wish that those were my biggest concerns at my gym.

My music is loud so I really don't hear shit. There is only one thing that bothers me in a gym and that's when someone is occupying a machine to use their cell phone. Just turn the music up and focus on what you came there to do.

My music is loud so I really don't hear shit. There is only one thing that bothers me in a gym and that's when someone is occupying a machine to use their cell phone. Just turn the music up and focus on what you came there to do.
Exactly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Try walking out of the showers barefoot and stepping on someones old slin pin.

Then you can complain

not really but still. Op quit crying and lift

Ya

One fella is usually there lookn big and swole and always asks me to help him get them hundee dumbells up for bench. Im like dude u should b able to throw those thru the roof. Lol. pro

Theres none of that weight dropping at Planet Fitness....or 150 pounders being absurdly loud..or cell phone use on the main floor....it's quite nice

Last edited:
now i feel even worse about my gym after reading your gym's worst problems

Well there always seems to be someone....the guy with sunglasses, or the one who never showers, or the lady with too much perfume. On a positive note we have a 93 year old member who is in amazing shape and is always super setting. I watch him in amazement during my breaks between sets. It's really awesome to see!

At my gym, there's a guy about 70 or so years old who stands in the men's locker room all day naked using the blow dryer on his balls. Doesn't matter if I'm there in the morning, at night, or on the weekend, he's there doing that. I can deal with kids dropping weights.

My biggest issue is with all the resolutioners and transplants from another local gym that is renovating. They've added over 200 new members in the past two weeks. Not that big of a deal, but it's frustrating when I'm using something and people a circling like vultures. Can't even take a leak without someone "stealing" my shit. No etiquette, at all. I'd be more than happy to let them work in, if they would just ask....

The only issue I have in my gym is that people have constant stare downs with me; unbeknownst to them, I just space out, and stare just at random things between sets.

I hate all humans in the gym, not a fan

I can deal with noise, its a gym.

What I cant deal with is someone who doesnt even know basic human cleanliness and how to clean oneself. When you smell like sweat and doritos you need a shower, better yet a bath in bleach:naughty:

If you told me that I would keep dropping the weight. Who gives a crap that it wouldn't count in a competition lol. Dumb complaint. Its a GYM bro!

My biggest gripe in the gym and I should say life is just the common sense of "OTHER PEOPLE"

I swear there are people who walk around with there head up there ass and have no idea of other people around them

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws