over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice on adding a DHT to my TRT

AVelasques911

Registered
First post, long time lurker.... not one to post much online but I need some advice. This is a bit long but I need to give you guys the details.

I'm 34 and on 125mg of prescribed TRT (I actually take 200mg, as I feel nothing on 125). I feel some difference on Test (enanthate, pinned 2x weekly) but there's still something missing.

I gotta give you guys some background. Around 10-12 I developed severe acne conglobata, I went on very high dose accutane 3x which did nothing, I was then put on dutasteride for about 2 years, which actually did help. This was all during my adolescence. I've read the horrible effects of tane, and obviously dutasteride destroys your DHT....

All I know is since I was put on all those medications I became extremely anxious, had zero motivation, absolutely no libido, really shy and withdrawn, just wanted to lay in bed all day..... the total opposite of who i was before.

After who knows how many failed anti-depressants I convinced docs to give me test, mine was really low, about 240 I believe. Now like I said, at 200mg, the test does make some difference but I still don't feel completely better. (Estrogen is in check btw, it's mid 20's with aromasin)

I've read on all the effects DHT has on the brain, and of course libido, mood etc. and I've become interested in adding a DHT based substance to my TRT.

I've got two options I'm looking at:
Drop test to 125mg/wk and add 50mg of provision daily (I can't afford 100mg)
Drop test to 100mg/wk and add 100mg of masteron weekly

I've read and read about this but every post I see is guys taking like 400mg of masteron, or people arguing about how masteron gives more of a hardening effect etc. etc.
That's all great, it's certainly a plus if I get physique benefits out of it, and I'm sure it's awesome at 400mg for drying out..... BUT my main reason for trying it is for the mental, mood and libido aspects.

With that said, does anyone have any experience with such low amounts and how they compared from a well-being stand-point. No 400mg cycles, no "masteron acts on muscle tissue".... that's awesome but the few instances i've found of low-dose usage seems to be split, a lot of people seem to be saying proviron gives them a drastically more noticeable libido boost and mood enhancement, I don't hear many saying as much about masteron.

Last edited:
Using masteron first time just starting this week. Proviron on the other hand at 25mg gave me nice agressief in gym, a big boost in libido and a harder more vasculair physique. Bumping to 50mg was even better . Ran out of proviron 2 weeks ago and I look flat less vascular. So it wasn't placebo. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 34 and on 125mg of prescribed TRT (I actually take 200mg, as I feel nothing on 125).

So, you're not on 125mg TRT. If it's prescribed, you do bloods frequently, right? How are your levels?

Anyway, answering your question. Really can't go wrong with primo. 400-600mg.

Using masteron first time just starting this week. Proviron on the other hand at 25mg gave me nice agressief in gym, a big boost in libido and a harder more vasculair physique. Bumping to 50mg was even better . Ran out of proviron 2 weeks ago and I look flat less vascular. So it wasn't placebo. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input bud! I know they are two fairly different drugs but is there kind of an equivalency..... like 50mg of proviron is about the same as 200mg of masteron etc. (I just heard someone say that once, not saying it's true).

So, you're not on 125mg TRT. If it's prescribed, you do bloods frequently, right? How are your levels?

Anyway, answering your question. Really can't go wrong with primo. 400-600mg.

I'm prescribed 125, i take 200mg. Levels mid-week are in the 700 range at 125, and IDK on 200mg because I taper down when I go in for blood work for obvious reasons.
Regardless, I think 700mg is pretty decent.... 200mg probably has me around 1400, and I do feel a difference but there's still something lacking. I have limited insurance and close-minded docs so I can't discuss this much with them.

Frankly I prefer pinning but from experiences I've read it seems more people seem to feel the cognitive/mood/libido benefits from proviron than from masteron..... but it's hard to read into because it seems like most people take 25mg to 50mg of proviron with trt or during a cruise whereas with masteron most seem to be on 400mg to 600mg stacked with test and deca and tren. It makes it hard to compare the two at relatively low doses with that many other variables at play.

I've ran 100 script cyp with 100 masteron E and love it. Best my libido has ever been.

The problem is finding real masteron.

I'm prescribed 125, i take 200mg. Levels mid-week are in the 700 range at 125, and IDK on 200mg because I taper down when I go in for blood work for obvious reasons.
Regardless, I think 700mg is pretty decent.... 200mg probably has me around 1400, and I do feel a difference but there's still something lacking. I have limited insurance and close-minded docs so I can't discuss this much with them.

700 is high normal? What is wrong with this? And that's mid week!

Of course a doc is not going to be open to having you at 1400. That's not close-minded; that's actually sound medicine considering 1400 is supra physiological and he doesn't care to have subsequent morbidities on his hands.

Serious questions.

Last edited:
Actually I saw that you posted 700 is decent. Sorry about that.

What do you think is missing?

Masteron is great for what you need it for, most that say proviron is better have never tried real masteron. Far to much bad masteron on the market unfortunately.
However proviron is good too, and if you get actual pharm grade you'll be happy.. Problem is masteron isn't available human grade anymore.
You will notice dramatic improvement from test alone, just increase dose in 2 week increments until you find your best dosage.
I would guess that 80+% of people taking traditional antidepressants, would be far happier and better off emotionally using the correct dosage of test/dht derivatives.

Masteron is great for what you need it for, most that say proviron is better have never tried real masteron. Far to much bad masteron on the market unfortunately.
However proviron is good too, and if you get actual pharm grade you'll be happy.. Problem is masteron isn't available human grade anymore.
You will notice dramatic improvement from test alone, just increase dose in 2 week increments until you find your best dosage.
I would guess that 80+% of people taking traditional antidepressants, would be far happier and better off emotionally using the correct dosage of test/dht derivatives.

Many years ago DD turned me onto masteron, I just feel better on it.

Ak

i feel better with masteron added in also. used proviron in the past too and liked it, but the masteron is a cheaper way to go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear