YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite preworkout meals to maximize your pump?

need4tren

Registered
What is your favorite meal/snack to eat preworkout?

I know some guys like fast digesting light foods while some go with heavy foods such as beef ect. What do u prefer and how long before do you eat ur meal?

Personally I get the best workouts when I go with beef rice and a couple chocolate chip muffins but only when I have a couple hours to let it digest before hand or else it will ruin my pump. My go to is usually just cream of wheat and some chicken as it digest fast and I can train quickly after as normally time is a factor

What's ur go to?
What's your favorite?

My go to is 1.5 scoops TN whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats, and 1 tbsp natural peanut butter.

Muffin pumps!!

What exactly is that, ive been following Regan Grimes and he mentions doing that.. is it literally just eating a bunch of muffins as your pre workout carb source?

My favorite was 1 dozen whole eggs - and 2 slices of Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with penutbutter butter on the bread.
I am usaly 45 mins before workout.
Can't do it on leg day and back day I need to use some thing to settle my stomach a little

What exactly is that, ive been following Regan Grimes and he mentions doing that.. is it literally just eating a bunch of muffins as your pre workout carb source?

It's most likely his refeed meal during a contest prep when he needs more energy/is flattening out. And it's probably not a bunch, more like 1 big one or 2 small muffins. Don't know Regan Grimes so this is just a guess.

It's most likely his refeed meal during a contest prep when he needs more energy/is flattening out. And it's probably not a bunch, more like 1 big one or 2 small muffins. Don't know Regan Grimes so this is just a guess.

Yes it's a Chris aceto thing. Easy to digest full of fat and carbs

Does Bud Light count as a meal???? crazyyyy pumps :D

but really, what ive been doing lately is choclate chip waffles with some PB2 on them about 40 mins preworkout... keeps me feeling full and full....

My favorite was 1 dozen whole eggs - and 2 slices of Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with penutbutter butter on the bread.
Can't do it on leg day and back day I need to use some thing to settle my stomach a little

12 eggs 45 minutes pre workout!!! :eek:

I always like something with quick digesting carbs and protein, usually whey isolate and cream of rice or wheat. The key for pumps though is to make sure it's also fairly high in sodium

I always like something with quick digesting carbs and protein, usually whey isolate and cream of rice or wheat. The key for pumps though is to make sure it's also fairly high in sodium
Ditto. Cream of rice, cinnamon, little Nutt butter (natty pb, almond, cashew butter) and whey shake. No bloat, no heavy digestion needed. If my schedule gets crazy at work I can pound this down within 45min of training and not feel bogged down.

Does Bud Light count as a meal???? crazyyyy pumps :D

but really, what ive been doing lately is choclate chip waffles with some PB2 on them about 40 mins preworkout... keeps me feeling full and full....

Buds right after work out- wow - I used to blow up- can't do it any more

Ezekiel bread or anything slow digesting.

Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, Ezekiel tortillas

Chicken and rice 1-2 hours before workout. I like to do whey or liquid egg whites with cream of rice or cream of wheat as well, but they never really satiate me. I like to add a small amount f raisins, stevia and either sugar free maple syrup or sugar free chocolate syrup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy fattening! Might as well go grab a whopper or two Big Macs, taste better!

4-5tbs LBAs in 2 packets oatmeal

60 grams of Whey iso, 1/2 cup of oats with almond butter!!! Pumps get real!

McDonalds double cheeseburger. Just one when I'm in a rush to the gym and have an empty stomach. No fries, nothing but just that one double and maybe some water. Works wonderfully. I believe there is also a scientific study that backed this up. I'll have to find the link.

Ive tried many many things, nothing gives me better pump than 2 slices white bread with nutella spread.30min before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131