advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo or Var last weeks before BB competition?

Marvel3203

Registered
I have my final 8 weeks put together with all the oils taken care of. Looking for peoples experiences with Halotestin and Anavar. Was planning on running Halo at 30 mgs the last 3 weeks dropping Var at that time. Would it be best to continue my Halo dosage the day of the show or would the 3 week build up be enough? Or has anyone seen the same or better results just running Anavar all the way thru?

Last edited:
if you had to choose 1, use halo, and run all the way through the show.

you could run both, and it likely wouldn't be an issue....but take a good long while off of orals after show is over.

if you had to choose 1, use halo, and run all the way through the show.

you could run both, and it likely wouldn't be an issue....but take a good long while off of orals after show is over.

I ran halo for 2 weeks before my last show in combination with var and it worked very well, but slice is right. Take a long time off orals, toxicity builds crazy fast with halo and watch your anger/temper on that shit because it will dramatically increase your aggression. That is one of it's major effects.

I ran halo for 2 weeks before my last show in combination with var and it worked very well, but slice is right. Take a long time off orals, toxicity builds crazy fast with halo and watch your anger/temper on that shit because it will dramatically increase your aggression. That is one of it's major effects.

And blood pressure, but it does harden you up.

I say Holo's
Var will take to long to kick how you want it
Have any anadrol?- be nice full and strong

I have very little knowledge about this since I don't compete but I always heard that Halo makes you quite strong. Would that possibly increase the chances of an injury so close to the competition?

I would pick halo if I had to pick one but a combination of the two would be good. 50mg avar for about 5 weeks and add halo in at 20-40mg for the final 2 weeks. Synthergine is ideal to protect your liver whilst on both.

Last edited:
Final 2 weeks definitely go with halo. Much better option and overall effect.

Legit Var 50mg a day last 4-6 wks.
Halo 20-30mg last two weeks if not using winny. If already running winny I like Var/ winny only

Thanks for the feedback, for my own risk/reward I wont run both. Currently on 2.4 grams of NAC daily and 500 mg TUDCA daily with some milk thistle from my green drink. Plan on dropping to TRT dose no orals for 12-16 weeks after show to allow all bloods to get into range.

Halo is one of a kind.about 20 years ago I was getting 10mg Upjohn and was taking with winny.you don't even need test when on halo.it was the hardest and strongest I've been but didn't know the risks and caught jaundice.so dropped everything for a few years

Using both is better than either one alone. In my opinion, a Halo & Var combination is perhaps the best 1-2 combo for use right before a show.

I see zero reason to drop the Var and run Halo by itself, as both drugs provide different, yet complimentary effects.

Using both is better than either one alone. In my opinion, a Halo & Var combination is perhaps the best 1-2 combo for use right before a show.

I see zero reason to drop the Var and run Halo by itself, as both drugs provide different, yet complimentary effects.
[lang=vi]You really think halo and var would be better than superdrol and var?[/lang]

[lang=vi]You really think halo and var would be better than superdrol and var?[/lang]

For muscle hardness and dryness, yes. However, all 3 would be even better. My favorite pre-contest combo is Halo, Winny, Var, and good SD. Yes, that's a lot of orals, but it works very well. They're all a little different. Winny is great at drying out the skin. Halo and Var are both great hardeners, and SD provides amazing muscle fullness, which is critical in being able to fully reveal just how conditioned one actually is. If your muscles aren't full, you will never look as hard and dry as possible. Flat muscles look watery and soft, even when your body fat and sub-q water levels are rock-bottom.

Assuming you have mast in the equation, I would do this for orals (my plan in two months at least):

8 - show: 50mg/d anavar
3 - show: 20mg/d halo
2 - show: 10mg/d sdrol

For muscle hardness and dryness, yes. However, all 3 would be even better. My favorite pre-contest combo is Halo, Winny, Var, and good SD. Yes, that's a lot of orals, but it works very well. They're all a little different. Winny is great at drying out the skin. Halo and Var are both great hardeners, and SD provides amazing muscle fullness, which is critical in being able to fully reveal just how conditioned one actually is. If your muscles aren't full, you will never look as hard and dry as possible. Flat muscles look watery and soft, even when your body fat and sub-q water levels are rock-bottom.

Mike,

To avoid so many orals, what do you think about running some injectable winny instead of oral winny? Would that be a tad better for liver toxicity?

Mike,

To avoid so many orals, what do you think about running some injectable winny instead of oral winny? Would that be a tad better for liver toxicity?

It isn't going to make much of a difference. However, I always recommend injectable Winstrol over oral versions as it is slightly more effective per mg.

When I use the term "orals" I am usually referring to methylated AAS, not necessarily the route of administration. I often use the terms orals/methyls interchangeably.

Hey Mike,

Will the pro hormone Methastadrol cut it as a superdrol replacement? It's says it's a sd clone in the description?

Also I can't get halo, is there a pro hormone that could give same results for hardness. Been looking at one called "Spartan hard" and it's Super-Ra DHEA, Super-Rb DHEA, and 2-Androstenone?

Hey Mike,

Will the pro hormone Methastadrol cut it as a superdrol replacement? It's says it's a sd clone in the description?

Also I can't get halo, is there a pro hormone that could give same results for hardness. Been looking at one called "Spartan hard" and it's Super-Ra DHEA, Super-Rb DHEA, and 2-Androstenone?

There is a UK source on here that sells halo just incase you didn't know.

Mike is spot on. I was going to mention adrol or sdrol as well but guys go crazy on here of the thought of a little liver toxicity. Some act like you will go into liver failure if you run 150mg orals for 2 weeks. It's not good for you but if common sense is used there shouldn't be any issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131