over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackstone labs ..

gsxr1000rp

Registered
Any one stack these products along side your cycle .. Then seems to sell some good stuff ..

Or should we stick to the orals we know dbol,var etc

Only thing I've used from them is their pre workout dust v2. Not bad but nothing special.

Good to know..

Good friend of mine is 11weeks out from his first show and is going to stack super dmz and alpha 1 as his Orals?? He does know his stuff could he be on to something .

Good to know..

Good friend of mine is 11weeks out from his first show and is going to stack super dmz and alpha 1 as his Orals?? He does know his stuff could he be on to something .

Is your friend on gear? If so, I don't see the point of taking a prohormone (a TRUE prohormone, not superdrol lol) with actual hormones. Alpha 1 and the new DMZ (I thought only IML sells it now?) need to be converted to become "active" in the body. Might as well take some winstrol or something instead.

Is your friend on gear? If so, I don't see the point of taking a prohormone (a TRUE prohormone, not superdrol lol) with actual hormones. Alpha 1 and the new DMZ (I thought only IML sells it now?) need to be converted to become "active" in the body. Might as well take some winstrol or something instead.

Yes he's his own chemist ;)

NOT A SPONSOR

BIO, BAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For asking a question ? Ban me.. Wow how old are we..

Sorry for asking a stupid question in your eyes.. Was just asking because some say a few of these products along side you cycles could help.. Some have even reported oral like property with no water retain and etc..

Sdmz are two active designers, not prohormones. Both are superdrol derivatives, dmz is a double bonded superdrol that was once a prescription steroid. Msten was synthesized from superdrol and is the methylated version of stenebolone.

Alpha one is technically a phone to m1t but very active on its own. Strongest thing I have ever ran myself. All 3 were sold together as sdmz3.0.

For asking a question ? Ban me.. Wow how old are we..

Sorry for asking a stupid question in your eyes.. Was just asking because some say a few of these products along side you cycles could help.. Some have even reported oral like property with no water retain and etc..

He was just fucking with you bro. The only thing good about that company is their IG account lol

Any one stack these products along side your cycle .. Then seems to sell some good stuff ..

Or should we stick to the orals we know dbol,var etc

They used to have some real strong designer orals but their current list doesn't look like anything too extreme. I would have to say your MUCH better with DBOL,ANAVAR,TBOL,ANADROL, etc...

Here's the deal.

They used to sell real, very potent methylated steroids like dymethazine, methylstenbolone, etc.

They now sell only DHT-based prohormones.

What's the difference?

The old designers were among the most potent orals ever made--anywhere at any time. The "new" DHT-based prohormones are the WEAKEST PH's ever sold by supplement companies. Not only are they PH's (which means they need to convert into the target hormone), but they are 2-step PH's, which means they have to undergo 2 conversion steps in the body before turning into the target compound. The truth is that all of the compounds in the chain possess some activity, but it is very low...and the final compound in the conversion chain (testosterone) only has a conversion rate of like 2%, so...

Even back when PH's were first released 15 years ago--the original 4-AD, 19-nor, etc--even they were stronger than these PH's, and they weren't very strong to begin with...at all.

The bottom line is that the Gov. has banned basically everything...except DHEA-based prohormones, so that's what OTC companies are currently making. It's their only option.

Now, with some of these products, if the dose is high enough and the company uses an effective delivery system...they can actually provide some gains in steroid novices, but anyone with any steroid experience has no reason to use them. They certainly won't add anything to a traditional AAS cycle. These products are for the "drug-free" crowd who aren't going to use illegal drugs.

Last edited:
Here's the deal.

They used to sell real, very potent methylated steroids like dymethazine, methylstenbolone, etc.

They now sell only DHT-based prohormones.

What's the difference?

The old designers were among the most potent orals ever made--anywhere at any time. The "new" DHT-based prohormones are the WEAKEST PH's ever sold by supplement companies. Not only are they PH's (which means they need to convert into the target hormone), but they are 2-step PH's, which means they have to undergo 2 conversion steps in the body before turning into the target compound. The truth is that all of the compounds in the chain possess some activity, but it is very low...and the final compound in the conversion chain (testosterone) only has a conversion rate of like 2%, so...

Even back when PH's were first released 15 years ago--the original 4-AD, 19-nor, etc--even they were stronger than these PH's, and they weren't very strong to begin with...at all.

The bottom line is that the Gov. has banned basically everything...except DHEA-based prohormones, so that's what OTC companies are currently making. It's their only option.

Now, with some of these products, if the dose is high enough and the company uses an effective delivery system...they can actually provide some gains in steroid novices, but anyone with any steroid experience has no reason to use them. They certainly won't add anything to a traditional AAS cycle. These products are for the "drug-free" crowd who aren't going to use illegal drugs.

Thank you .. I will talk to him. During his weeks leading up and provide him this info..

Here's his up date on the added blackstone labs to his cycle ... He stopped his gh/sin and is taking there Growth and Glcyo to give it a go.. Week 1 in. He's up 9lbs more and this is during his prep..

Here's his up date on the added blackstone labs to his cycle ... He stopped his gh/sin and is taking there Growth and Glcyo to give it a go.. Week 1 in. He's up 9lbs more and this is during his prep..

Stopped GH and insulin and added a few supps and up 9 lbs? hmmm....

So your friend essentially chose to ignore everyone's advice on this board?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131