over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard time switching to physique/modeling

AVelasques911

Registered
This is a bit long but for anyone who has transitioned into more physique type modeling...

So I've been lifting for about 15 years, first half olympic lifting, second half non-competitive bodybuilding. I did higher doses of gear when I was younger (high for me is like 750mg/wk total) and since I didn't compete I usually stayed around 12-14% body fat, around 205 at 5'7.

To be honest, still lots of respect for bodybuilding but A. I'm not looking to ever do large cycles again as I'm not that far from 40 and want to focus more on health. B. I've been really intrigued by this new "aesthetic" phase going on with guys staying pretty lean year round and am looking into maybe doing some photoshoot work with a few smaller local magazines winter of this year.

I've lost a good amount of weight just going down to trt levels (100mg test/100mg mast per week), I'm now around 180 at 5'7

My question relates to AAS. I'm used to doing a lot of wet compounds in the past, now for the type of photoshoots i'm going to do i don't need to have that really grainy look, but I am expected to stay single digits basically year round..... they don't want me to big or extremely shredded, I think something like a Steve Cook, Lex Fitness or even Rob Riches type of look is what I need

My issue is I'm having a hell of a hard time maintainig the conditioning while staying full. I'm flattening out really bad once I get down to good levels.

Like I said I want to keep AAS fairly low, maybe like 300g total. Right now just doing the test/mast 100/100 with HCG. Thinking of maybe adding another 100mg of mast or MAYBE, MAYBE 100mg of tren (i know that goes against the whole health thing I just said lol) .....

i'm not experienced with this physique world and i've seen some of the guys and I just can't keep up, mainly with that fullness. I'm really into just running AAS for mood, libido etc. so I'm hesitant to add tren (never used it) but as you can see I'm really lost so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for long post. (p,s, can't afford anavar or HGH)

Var isn't that expensive...after dieting I'm flat too, but I get fullness at 40-60mg of GOOD var a day... which is what like 2-3$ a day? I spend more than that on pre workout... I usually diet down w Clen and some win than I add my var to fill out. But tbol is something u may wanna look into... Good fullness there without bloat...Also how's your carb intake? What supps do u take?

Last edited:
I am going for a similar look and I am going to rely on NPP + Var. The NPP by itself with trt test and some mast would probably be enough.

May want to consider T3 usage also. Physique is more about getting and staying lean and sculpting the body to be more aesthetic.

I am going for a similar look and I am going to rely on NPP + Var. The NPP by itself with trt test and some mast would probably be enough.

May want to consider T3 usage also. Physique is more about getting and staying lean and sculpting the body to be more aesthetic.

Many guys complain about getting too "flat" on T3, curious why you would suggest that?

I remember not too long ago guys that wanted that look just ate clean as hell year round and did lots of cardio. Maybe threw in Anavar or winstrol with a fat burner and that was it..

I thought I could just do it off TRT but I met some of these guys and while we're about the same size, actually some were like 10 lbs lighter, they have a noticeably harder/fuller look and it was even suggested that I'm at the right size they look for but I need to improve on that.

Carbs aren't too low, about 350 right now, about 120-180 once i'm fully cut. Getting lean's not an issue, it's staying hard and slightly full.

Actually I might look into var a little bit more, never gave it much thought since i heard it was faked so much. I;m still scared of tren so I'm trying to do either 100mg test/200mg mast year round and maybe blast a bit of tbol or var into a photoshoot...... i really don't want to be taking too much stuff for the look i'm going for.

I like NPP but it gives me major libido issues and my number 1 priority is a lifestyle stack, great mood, energy and libido..... physique comes second.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws