YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long-term high-dose cruising, any veterans?

AVelasques911

Registered
I'm in my mid 30's, I've been on prescribed TRT for a few years now at 125mg/wk with nothing else.

I add my own HCG and a tiny amount of aromasin to keep e2 in the mid 20's

Here's the thing, I don't feel shit from 125mg.... libido is non-existent, mood is lazy and unmotivated, it's like I'm pinning myself for nothing. I've toyed with the 100/100 masteron, nothing. I've added 100mg of proviron.... eh, I'm not really sure I felt anything. I've bumped it up to as high as 200mg of test weekly.... that was a little bit better, not amazing but I started to notice I was more turned on, a little more outgoing etc.

I've always been this way with all medications, I have a very high tolerance to just about everything and I'm wondering if it's the case with this.

I'm wondering if anyone here has the same issue and has been cruising for years on a higher dose and if you have had any issues.

I'm thinking of going to 250mg, maybe even 300mg without the proviron as it would be a hell of a lot cheaper. I'd be donating blood about once every 8 weeks. I'm not crazy about the high dose as I'm NOT doing this for muscle gain, but it sucks being on TRT and not feeling a thing.

talk to the doc.....tell him this....

:cool:

i don't see why he couldn't double it.

Last edited:
I'm in my mid 30's, I've been on prescribed TRT for a few years now at 125mg/wk with nothing else.

Here's the thing, I don't feel shit from 125mg.... libido is non-existent, mood is lazy and unmotivated, it's like I'm pinning myself for nothing. I've toyed with the 100/100 masteron, nothing. I've added 100mg of proviron.... eh, I'm not really sure I felt anything. I've bumped it up to as high as 200mg of test weekly.... that was a little bit better, not amazing but I started to notice I was more turned on, a little more outgoing etc.

I've always been this way with all medications, I have a very high tolerance to just about everything and I'm wondering if it's the case with this.

I'm wondering if anyone here has the same issue and has been cruising for years on a higher dose and if you have had any issues.

I'm thinking of going to 250mg, maybe even 300mg without the proviron as it would be a hell of a lot cheaper. I'd be donating blood about once every 8 weeks. I'm not crazy about the high dose as I'm NOT doing this for muscle gain, but it sucks being on TRT and not feeling a thing.

Most people should be fine on 250-300mg long term. I wouldn't even need an AI on that dose. Be aware of your ferritin level if you are donating blood that frequently though.

You sound like a normal male in his thirties tbh...

You don't want muscle...not having a hard on 24/7 kinda just happens as you age. My test is always between 150-250mgs a week. I'm good with sex a couple times a week.

You won't feel anything...the only thing I notice is I get depressed if I miss a week.

If you want a sense of well being...hgh will do that, but even that won't last because you get used to feeling a certain way. It won't be worth it if muscle isn't the reason you take trt.

Try doing things you enjoy. Things that make you happy. You won't find happiness in a syringe.

I'm 38...on for 8 years straight.

Last edited:
You sound like a normal male in his thirties tbh...

You don't want muscle...not having a hard on 24/7 kinda just happens as you age. My test is always between 150-250mgs a week. I'm good with sex a couple times a week.

You won't feel anything...the only thing I notice is I get depressed if I miss a week.

If you want a sense of well being...hgh will do that, but even that won't last because you get used to feeling a certain way. It won't be worth it if muscle isn't the reason you take trt.

Try doing things you enjoy. Things that make you happy. You won't find happiness in a syringe.

I'm 38...on for 8 years straight.

Thanks for the replies

The thing is, it's really mostly a libido issue and it's been an issue since my mid twenties or so. Not so much that I'm not a walking hard-on, I don't expect that, but even with a girl I find very attractive it's very hit or miss that my junk will work, or that i'll even be in the mood.

Blood work and heart exams have all come out fine, I do cardio year round and I'm not on a total bro diet but for the most part I eat really healthy and these days am single digits year round.

Only thing abnormal was my test was around 250ng/dl, this was around 27 I believe.

I'm not expecting to feel like I'm on MDMA (how awesome would that be though haha) but from 125mg to 200mg I DO feel a difference, it's just still not quite as profound as I'd like.....

This all had been leading me to believe that since estrogen is under control, and cortisol levels, t3 etc. are also in range, it could just be a matter of a little bit more test. This occurred to me because any time I take anything, including local anesthetic, prescribed pain pills for surgeries etc. I typically need far more than normal for it to work, my father was the same... not sure if testosterone would be processed the same way since it's not a "drug", but it just had me thinking.

Also a few weeks ago I did add in 100mg of proviron daily, which people claim makes your libido sky-rocket and what not, I'm not really sure I feel anything..... and an extra 100mg of test would be waaaay cheaper.

Last edited:
it cant hurt to talk to your doctor about it. Or you could just supplement yourself with another 100 mg of prop a week so you can clear it rom our system quickly for blood work

Most people should be fine on 250-300mg long term. I wouldn't even need an AI on that dose. Be aware of your ferritin level if you are donating blood that frequently though.

I'm no expert on TRT but I agree with NH here. I personally cruise on 250-300mg a week. But then again I'm an AAS user and after the muscle gains.

There was a study that stated having test levels in the 1400 range was still safe. Have you gotten bloodwork to see where you are at? Maybe the 125mg still has you on the low end.

it cant hurt to talk to your doctor about it. Or you could just supplement yourself with another 100 mg of prop a week so you can clear it rom our system quickly for blood work

on 150 mgs trt pharm pfizer brand weekly on day six bloodwork shows test levels are in the 240's
but some people it is higher. Only way to know is blood work

prop is good for about two days until it completely leaves the system? probably best to give it a few days before a test, yeah ?

Last edited:
I'm no expert on TRT but I agree with NH here. I personally cruise on 250-300mg a week. But then again I'm an AAS user and after the muscle gains.

There was a study that stated having test levels in the 1400 range was still safe. Have you gotten bloodwork to see where you are at? Maybe the 125mg still has you on the low end.

Yeah the 125mg puts me at around 570ng/dl (don't have the papers on hand).... which again, I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I typically need very high doses of any type of medicine to get an effect but I do know that once I hit 200 there's a noticeable difference, still not the best, but very noticeable.

I should've worded my post better, I'm definitely after muscle, but my priority right now is just getting my year-round hormone levels and health in order before I ever consider blasting again.

My doc is extremely conservative and lectures me about steroid abuse basically every time I go in, which is fine, I like pinning more frequently and doing things my way anyway and have no problem dropping to 125mg for a blood test twice a year.

Have you ever considered that you may have other issues?

Definitely, but I've done numerous blood exams, MRI, had my heart checked etc. and everything seems normal.

As far as bunk gear, well the 125 is prescription..... the rest I get from a very reputable source here, the HCG is pregnyl, the proviron is the brand-name etc. so I'm assuming it's all good.

Might just have to play around with 250-300mg for a month or so and see how I feel/get more labs, hopefully my hematocrit stays at a decent range, that's my biggest worry.

Yeah the 125mg puts me at around 570ng/dl (don't have the papers on hand).... which again, I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I typically need very high doses of any type of medicine to get an effect but I do know that once I hit 200 there's a noticeable difference, still not the best, but very noticeable.

I should've worded my post better, I'm definitely after muscle, but my priority right now is just getting my year-round hormone levels and health in order before I ever consider blasting again.

My doc is extremely conservative and lectures me about steroid abuse basically every time I go in, which is fine, I like pinning more frequently and doing things my way anyway and have no problem dropping to 125mg for a blood test twice a year.

lot of docs trt prescribers like to do blood work 4x's a year, howd you get two times a year?

570 how many days after the shot? you need to know the details. obviously its working if its 570 but better to get specific and know exactly what day after the last shot bloodwork was taken

Definitely, but I've done numerous blood exams, MRI, had my heart checked etc. and everything seems normal.

As far as bunk gear, well the 125 is prescription..... the rest I get from a very reputable source here, the HCG is pregnyl, the proviron is the brand-name etc. so I'm assuming it's all good.

Might just have to play around with 250-300mg for a month or so and see how I feel/get more labs, hopefully my hematocrit stays at a decent range, that's my biggest worry.

if hematocrit does go up , which is usually does, above 150 mgs, just donate blood, every two months

This might sounds odd but it might work because it works for me and a bunch of my old friends on TRT now. Try 200 mg every other week. Your body is looking for a peak and trough. It needs that to sort of reset over and over. Otherwise it gets to be like white noise to your endocrine system. Adding more and more just gets you into trouble over time.

I would raise that and try and get in the 800-1400ng/dl range.

If your doc has a problem with it, find a new one.

Have you had your head checked? I'm honestly asking. Your story sounds like me. I'm in my early 30s, and up until two years ago I was a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus. My bloodwork is great, my test levels are still high, but it turns out it was all in my head.

Have you had your head checked? I'm honestly asking. Your story sounds like me. I'm in my early 30s, and up until two years ago I was a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus. My bloodwork is great, my test levels are still high, but it turns out it was all in my head.

Ahh...this is what i was kinda getting at. You keep throwing every chemical at the problem but nothing. It sounds like its in you noggin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws