over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to reduce anabolics and get BIGGER

drkimcrawford

Banned
HI guys,
Emphasis/wrong place on previous thread-real message is how to reduce anabolics need and still get BIGGER while fixing cholesterol.

You will LOVE this article I PROMISE!!!

PS I talk about IGF1LR3 here and Dr. Clark of Toraxx is sourcing it-and anyone who PM's him referencing this thread and requesting wait list for the prouduct will get 10% discount with him-my good friend.

ARTICLE

Happy Monday!
Dr.Kim

I enjoyed the article Dr. Kim. Thanks for sharing. :)

Do you suggest a certain duration to stay on GH and IGF-1 before cycling off? Do you find any issues with heart/organ enlargement with bodybuilders using GH/IGF-1 as long as IGF levels are kept under 500?

I enjoyed the article Dr. Kim. Thanks for sharing. :)

Do you suggest a certain duration to stay on GH and IGF-1 before cycling off? Do you find any issues with heart/organ enlargement with bodybuilders using GH/IGF-1 as long as IGF levels are kept under 500?

Also, will IGF-1-LR3 show up on a serum IGF-1 test or is it a different compound as far as the analysis goes?

HI Warlock.

Hey-thank you for that!

Here's the thing- we have STUDIES (non BB) and we have my anecdotal oabservations....

IGF1LR3 is measuring in the IGF1 measurement which is why I say get the HGH "up there" to say 350 which is where we really see it having a good impact on muscle mass and then add the IGF1LR3 and push to 500 and possibly (POSSIBLY) beyond.

In my mortals and in studies 500 is NO problem other than the occasional carpal tunnel. I have even taken people with CHF and HEALED their heart with HGH +IGF1LR3 so that they can get off of CHF meds. I have not gone over 500 which again, is where clinical studies leave off.

Because of this and because of the extra stressess aand strains on a BB heart I am very very careful with this. It's not just cholesterol as you know. I'll do a good article about this / this week or next.

IDK WHAT the heck the limit "is" as it just hasn't been studied and I don't have a large enough "sampling" of massive work-out guys AND my guys are not on anabolics-another big factor. But MY guys are totally safe with IGF-1's of 500.

Everyone is going to be different but IMHO it sure makes sense to form new muscle fibre units with the IGF1LR3. Personally I think it makes sense to do that without anabolics on board,confounding the "results".

I also think HGH and T should be baselined...meaning OFF cycle have a Free T of 15 and an IGF1 with HGH of 250-275. This is for health and for not constantly yo-yo'ing your pituitary to ON OFF on off.

This is one of those unstudied areas where no one is an expert. It however seems pretty intuitive to do it like this tho.....????

Best,
Dr.Kim

Thanks Dr. Kim for giving your thoughts and explaining in such detail :)

If one is to keep only a base of testosterone along with the HGH/IGF-1 LR3, where would you like to see the total and free test levels during that time (on cycle) without pushing the limits?

T levels

Hi W,
No problemo.

Lots of guys push T to crazy-high levels of 5000 but free T is what we look at as it can be bound by SHBG and is affected by albumin levels. A free T of 15 is "normal". Even 20. Even 25. So 45 is what IMHO the max cyling free T needs to be. Guys over-estimate protein and T needs a lot.

KC

Last edited:
Hey-thank you for that!

Here's the thing- we have STUDIES (non BB) and we have my anecdotal oabservations....

IGF1LR3 is measuring in the IGF1 measurement which is why I say get the HGH "up there" to say 350 which is where we really see it having a good impact on muscle mass and then add the IGF1LR3 and push to 500 and possibly (POSSIBLY) beyond.

In my mortals and in studies 500 is NO problem other than the occasional carpal tunnel. I have even taken people with CHF and HEALED their heart with HGH +IGF1LR3 so that they can get off of CHF meds. I have not gone over 500 which again, is where clinical studies leave off.

Because of this and because of the extra stressess aand strains on a BB heart I am very very careful with this. It's not just cholesterol as you know. I'll do a good article about this / this week or next.

IDK WHAT the heck the limit "is" as it just hasn't been studied and I don't have a large enough "sampling" of massive work-out guys AND my guys are not on anabolics-another big factor. But MY guys are totally safe with IGF-1's of 500.

Everyone is going to be different but IMHO it sure makes sense to form new muscle fibre units with the IGF1LR3. Personally I think it makes sense to do that without anabolics on board,confounding the "results".

I also think HGH and T should be baselined...meaning OFF cycle have a Free T of 15 and an IGF1 with HGH of 250-275. This is for health and for not constantly yo-yo'ing your pituitary to ON OFF on off.

This is one of those unstudied areas where no one is an expert. It however seems pretty intuitive to do it like this tho.....????

Best,

Dr.Kim

This is exactly the question I always wanted to have answered, as I am always playing around trying to figure out what dose of HGH I can get away with without suffering from any further organ/heart enlargement. Thanks Dr. Kim.

A little caution here tho

Thanks not human,
A note of caution tho here:

These studies are NOT in BB
They are not in people taking anabolics

You need to watch yourself, your BP, your resting heart rate.

If it were me experimenting around with my heart I'd get regular echocardiography and regular NMR profiles.....

I'm just being extra-cautious here...........

OK?? :)

Thanks not human,

A note of caution tho here:

These studies are NOT in BB

They are not in people taking anabolics

You need to watch yourself, your BP, your resting heart rate.

If it were me experimenting around with my heart I'd get regular echocardiography and regular NMR profiles.....

I'm just being extra-cautious here...........

OK?? :)

Yup, but it's the closest I have ever seen anyone actually come to answering that question since it's impossible for anyone to truly know. I already get all those tests done and check my bp daily [emoji6]

Last edited:
Why use igf if gh converts to Igf. Wouldn't it be better to just use more GH so you get the benefits of both?

Hi W,
No problemo.

Lots of guys push T to crazy-high levels of 5000 but free T is what we look at as it can be bound by SHBG and is affected by albumin levels. A free T of 15 is "normal". Even 20. Even 25. So 45 is what IMHO the max cyling free T needs to be. Guys over-estimate protein and T needs a lot.

KC

SHBG is single digits usually when total t is 5000. 45 max cycling free T? LOL absolutely ridiculous for a reasonable max.

Of course your credibility is increased when you link posts like this to offers to sell discounted IGF1.

SHBG is single digits usually when total t is 5000. 45 max cycling free T? LOL absolutely ridiculous for a reasonable max.

Of course your credibility is increased when you link posts like this to offers to sell discounted IGF1.

Dr. Kim said free T at 45 max. Normal range is 10 to 30. Her answer was that pushing it over 45 max would be too much from a health point of view. I do not see that as ridiculous. Perhaps you misinterpreted what she meant?

More

Thank you Dr.Clark...
Thebigone HGH and IGF1LR3 have different mechanisms of action which is why (read the article for details) I suggest using both.

HGH does NOT increase motor units/sarcomeres/muscle fibers themselves-

IGF1LR3 does.

And yes IGF1 is increased by both HGH and IGF1LR3.

Thanks.
Dr.Kim

?

To be perfectly honest with you Im not familiar with it.

To be perfectly honest with you Im not familiar with it.

That's an honest answer you rarely see. That you can admit not knowing increases your credibility in my eyes. I'll have to read the article when I have more time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws